HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR ????????????  (Read 306 times)
Lady_Delaina

View Profile
« on: July 18, 2007, 05:25:36 pm »

I have been going to concerts for 35 years.. damn I am old.. I would have rather paid directly to have seen the bands rather then buy the crap I dont have room for in my huge house of crap.

Ok now that thats off my chest like the swim suit top that broke when I was on the grass frying from heat.. no kidding.. how humilating is that.. oh well I spent  $25 for the second shirt I bought cuz the first was white. and didnt want to appear as an old chick that needs to roll them back up.  (Ron White)... and well I spent about  $300 or more at the concert.. tried to buy a bong for my husbands birthday and he wouldn't let me.. I was so angry I dont remember the rest..until Ozzy took the stage.. my oh  my that mans voice could melt butter.. love that brit sound.. almost like  I do those southern ones.  ... you pay one way or the other so dont go if you dont have any money to spend.. you will fry in the sun.. Lady_Delaina::smile::smile::smile::finger::finger
Fuck Bill Gram or who ever started the shit.

::finger
95NASTY

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 05:30:28 pm »

Lady_Delaina said: you pay one way or the other so dont go if you dont have any money to spend..

couldnt of been said any better...... ::smile

I HATE EVERY BONE IN YOUR BODY BUT MINE
Lady_Delaina

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 06:17:15 pm »

95NASTY said:

Lady_Delaina said: you pay one way or the other so dont go if you dont have any money to spend..

couldnt of been said any better...... ::smile

You got that right.. if I ran down my night last night you would flip.. spent a lot of money .. I hate for a man to tell me when to quit spending.. if its mine to start with.. grins..    I work hard for my money.. seriously .. stupid f.....er never got the bong.. for his birthday.. smiles innocently.. its legal with prescription in CA.   Delaina not always a Lady..::animatedlaugh

::finger
OzzyIronPriest

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2007, 09:09:21 pm »

LOL  I'm going to have a great time, and probably won't spend much money at all!!

Work Hard, Play Hard, Rock Hard, Love Always!!

Were Gonna Rock You till your Metal Hearts are Fed!!  ::sinister
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: