HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: which is worse, emos or christians?  (Read 3060 times)
dna_work_shop

View Profile
« on: July 19, 2007, 02:01:30 am »

i think theyre very much alike....

90% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
Dead_Chick

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 08:04:08 am »

are you high?::stare
seriously christans are nothing like emos. if ya think they are you're either on something or fucked up in the head.
emos are depressed people that don't care to be comforted by anyone other than their friends and most of the time don't care what others think. christians always turn to "God" In a time of need. I'm not religious in any way, shape or form, but emos turn to actual people or they turn to their razorz. christians have belief and trust in "God" and emos don't care anymore. If an emo wishes to release pain kept inside they cut. if christians wish to release pain kept inside they pray. how exactly are you making the connections that emos and christians are a like plus you're comparing two completely different groups, you're comparing a religious gruop to a social group. they are completely different groups for you to even begin to compare and the are nothing a like..... so like i said... ur eiter high..... or mental
 ::finger
metallian

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 06:57:19 pm »

Hard to say, all emos suck but not all Christians suck. But conservative Christians suck way more than emos ever could. So it kinda evens out.
laurenlove

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2007, 06:58:48 pm »

Emos are way worse

midnight625

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2007, 07:12:10 pm »

Christians but emos are close behind

MUNICIPAL WASTE IS GONNA FUCK YOU UP!!!
DemonRaider
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2007, 07:18:29 pm »

i hate em bolth

Fire Will Erase The Lies
annihilation666

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2007, 07:26:27 pm »

i would say emos dont know why someone would hate christians though i used to be one most of us keep their religion to themselves and not shove it down peoples throats about it. even though there are still a few who do.ditto on what dead chick says except the mental part it's everyone's opinion and how they see things.

Cradle of Filth, Satyricon, Septic flesh Feb 21 @ Club Firestone
blondebarbi

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2007, 09:14:23 pm »

Christian's suck worse.  Eventually most emo kids go with the flow and end up killing themselves, therefore relieving the rest of us from their pathetic bullshit.  

But seriously now, not all Christian's are bad.  I'm Christian.  I hate every religious person who tries to shove their opinion of what is right down other's throats.  Its not only Christians, ya know??  But yeah, the people who believe that they're better than you because they have God in their life and they go to church??  Fuck that shit.  Just because you go out every Sunday morning to sit on a fucking wooden bench and say amen like fifty times doesn't mean you're getting into Heaven any easier than I am.  You don't need to do all that shit to be a believer.

Wow.  That went totally off topic.
AprilEthereal251

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2007, 11:35:13 pm »

my least favorite...christ obsessed emos....::shudders::.
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2007, 11:36:33 pm »

AprilEthereal251 said: my least favorite...christ obsessed emos....::shudders::.

Those are some annoying little creatures. I think Christians are worse, though, because emos are a fad. Christianity is a deep-rooted problem that been around for centuries and emos only harm themselves and my eyes occassionally.

midnight625

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2007, 11:36:55 pm »

AprilEthereal251 said: my least favorite...christ obsessed emos....::shudders::.
::surprise TAKE COVER!!!

MUNICIPAL WASTE IS GONNA FUCK YOU UP!!!
puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2007, 11:40:35 pm »

emos!

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2007, 11:41:20 pm »

midnight625 said:

::surprise TAKE COVER!!!

Just drop a few razors and copies of the bible and that'll give you time to run.

JohnnytheSlayer

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2007, 12:37:55 am »

Christian emos (hint hint UnderOath). I'm a Christian in the way that, I beilive in god and satan, I beilive jesus died on the cross and that shit, I have many Atheist friends, I dont try to convert them though.

SeraphVulpine

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2007, 01:17:20 am »

Emos definitely. Christians are ok IMO, just the ones that harass you because of the way you look and shit and tell you that your going to hell are the ones that need to go.

Forum Furfag
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: