HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: which is worse, emos or christians?  (Read 3159 times)
guitarplayerjacob

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2007, 01:34:18 pm »

fahker said:
guitarplayer795 said: im jewish and im not religious at all....what catagory am i in/? haha
you are considered nu-jew
[/QUOT
fahker said:
guitarplayer795 said: im jewish and im not religious at all....what catagory am i in/? haha
you are considered nu-jew
\

what the fuck is a nu jew?

JAAAAACCCCCOOOOOOOB::finger::finger::finger::finger::animatedlaugh
Creator_1

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2007, 03:19:19 pm »

Dead_Chick said: are you high?::stare
seriously christans are nothing like emos. if ya think they are you're either on something or fucked up in the head.
emos are depressed people that don't care to be comforted by anyone other than their friends and most of the time don't care what others think. christians always turn to "God" In a time of need. I'm not religious in any way, shape or form, but emos turn to actual people or they turn to their razorz. christians have belief and trust in "God" and emos don't care anymore. If an emo wishes to release pain kept inside they cut. if christians wish to release pain kept inside they pray. how exactly are you making the connections that emos and christians are a like plus you're comparing two completely different groups, you're comparing a religious gruop to a social group. they are completely different groups for you to even begin to compare and the are nothing a like..... so like i said... ur eiter high..... or mental
 ::finger

Emos aren't depressed they are just fuckin stupid, they'd like to think they are, "Oh poor me lets all to Bryson's house and fuckin cut ourselves" Cutters are a whole different type of people.  Christians are just Hypocrites who pray to a dead man and his mother, they forget what they've done and use religion to try to cover it up, it's much like greek mythology, there's a bunch of stories but no proof.

They both suck, I'd be nicer to an Emo girl, I'd slap an Emo boy, and I'd show a Christian man or woman my titties and give them the horns.::animatedlaugh

OZZFEST_FAN

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2007, 02:03:11 am »

they both suck.  I don't run into any emo, only christians.  I hate christians because it REALLY pisses me off when they go talkin about christianity and the bible.  Marilyn Manson has the right idea !!!!!
So many people think that everybody who listens to Marilyn Manson is emo.. Fuck Them because I listen to his music and I am not emo!!!!!!! Those people who think that are christians!!!

Fuck you, Fuck religion, & Fuck this world
FTW13

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2007, 07:08:28 am »

Feed em both to the lions!!!::sinister

"Forever Love It Loud"!
Ichi_is_outta_here

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2007, 10:31:09 am »

First thought after reading through the whole thread is, religious groups are social groups as they tend not be provable. Now as for the order in their value or lack of.
Best to Worst :
1) Religious people (who keep things private, strive for personal wellbeing, and never divulge)
2) Religious people (who through conflicted info need to talk in an attempt to better understand it themselves)
3) Emos (the non sheep emos that just dress funny and have a natural mellow state)
4) Emos (the brunt of this group, the whining sheep cult of psuedo cool that was spoon fed to them)
5) Religious people (that think they are better because they are religious and wear their religion on their shirt)
6) Religious People (the PUSHERS and PIMPS that think religion is some pyramid scheme that their worth is viewed in how many they convert, have pimping under them, or have personally baned to damnation)
7) Religious People (The hypocrites, that hid their evil behind a ruse of religious lies)

theshredder85

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2007, 12:12:57 pm »

I'm a Christian and I'll even say that there are some Christians out there that suck. I'll say emos are worse though. I can never tell which is a boy or a girl.
Drinkingthebloodofjesus

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2007, 12:18:53 pm »

Emos kick ass.
Don't hate them because you are a just a stupid metal fan that is agreeing with what any other stupid metal fan says.
Christians, it depends, if they are the ignorant hateful kind (like my grandparents) they suck ass.
There are cool christians.

devilmusik

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2007, 12:28:28 pm »

i avoid both
fallen_angel89

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2007, 12:32:10 pm »

I see no correlation between the two. How can you compare whiny pathetic emos to a religion? Emos are WAY worse.

« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2007, 12:40:44 pm »

Demigod_92

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2007, 12:41:33 pm »

they both try to get stupider than the other

FUCK
SlaytanicCFH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2007, 04:15:36 pm »

Fundamentalist Christians are worse than emo's, but they both suck. Regular Christians don't bother me much.

ozzy4president51

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2007, 12:54:49 pm »

SlaytanicCFH said: Fundamentalist Christians are worse than emo's, but they both suck. Regular Christians don't bother me much.

Ozzy_Zombons_Manson

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2007, 10:19:09 am »

I believe that christians are a lot worse than emos. Because if you think about it the two biggest events that caused death are the Holocaust & Christianity. When was the last time you heard that a group of emo people killed innocent people. I mean if you think about it. When emo people kill, their as much as the victim because they were toumented into doing that terrible deed.

Take your hatred out on me.
Make your victim my head.
You never, ever believed in me
I am you tourniquet

::c_stare
::stare
Fafoo13

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2007, 01:58:26 pm »

Christian zealots fucking suck.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print