HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: who wants to know the golden ticket secret?  (Read 6159 times)
suckit007

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: July 22, 2007, 02:58:33 pm »

LiveDD said:
BlackWizard said: hahaha
bump
looks like someone else saw this too
now i know and see exactly what u did and who else knew
its wrong for that member to have hacked u but they prolly got pissed when they saw this thread
2 bad 4 u
i think i know who the hacker was if there even was 1
it could be a cover up between the abusers
there was no abuse. proof is that I am not banned. and in regard s to PLAYING AT THE SAME LEVEL, if youre running anything faster than 54Mbps, the YOU are cheating and abusing the system. also, if you don't have wireless then that's not fair to me either, because mine cuts out. And I acquired ZERO points with auto refresh, so that wasn't it either. I got lucky, put in a lot of hard work, and had some help from my friends to get that many points, so neener neener bite my weener. But I think LEGAL action needs to be taken since posting PRIVATE messages is clearly a violation of PRIVACY, beyond that minor incidint we had the other day....

pedojesus was banned for flaming somebody yesterday. or possibly for having a pic of jesus fucking a baby as their main pic. maybe just for having an offensive name. don't worry. your time will come. tim said he knows who the cheaters were and they will be disqualified. you were obviously one of the cheaters. doesn't matter what you think. defend yourself and say that you play legit all you want. knowing that you had the ticket after finding it and passing it to 4 other people just to get it back was an abuse of the system. doesn't matter if you claim an auto refresher program doesn't work. i'm sure the admins of this site didn't intend for the winner to be decided this way. don't go shopping for guitar picks anytime soon.
zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 22, 2007, 02:59:51 pm »

suckit007 said:

LiveDD said:

bump
its wrong for that member to have hacked u but they prolly got pissed when they saw this thread
2 bad 4 u
there was no abuse. proof is that I am not banned. and in regard s to PLAYING AT THE SAME LEVEL, if youre running anything faster than 54Mbps, the YOU are cheating and abusing the system. also, if you don't have wireless then that's not fair to me either, because mine cuts out. And I acquired ZERO points with auto refresh, so that wasn't it either. I got lucky, put in a lot of hard work, and had some help from my friends to get that many points, so neener neener bite my weener. But I think LEGAL action needs to be taken since posting PRIVATE messages is clearly a violation of PRIVACY, beyond that minor incidint we had the other day....

pedojesus was banned for flaming somebody yesterday. or possibly for having a pic of jesus fucking a baby as their main pic. maybe just for having an offensive name. don't worry. your time will come. tim said he knows who the cheaters were and they will be disqualified. you were obviously one of the cheaters. doesn't matter what you think. defend yourself and say that you play legit all you want. knowing that you had the ticket after finding it and passing it to 4 other people just to get it back was an abuse of the system. doesn't matter if you claim an auto refresher program doesn't work. i'm sure the admins of this site didn't intend for the winner to be decided this way. don't go shopping for guitar picks anytime soon.

fuck off noob.::animatedlaugh

« Reply #122 on: July 22, 2007, 03:01:16 pm »

suckit007 said:
LiveDD said:
bump
2 bad 4 u

thats true, when it comes down to it, Tim has the last word....and if he considers what i did wrong , then I get disqualified, life and the music play on....
BlackWizard

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 22, 2007, 03:02:06 pm »

consider it considered
suckit007

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 22, 2007, 03:03:06 pm »

zfw said:
suckit007 said:
LiveDD said:
bump
2 bad 4 u

fuck off noob.::animatedlaugh

maybe i'm somebody that's been around for a while and just don't want my real name dragged through the mud over this shit. so you fuck off. you don't know shit.
zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 22, 2007, 03:03:30 pm »

BlackWizard said: consider it considered

dude, you don't work here anymore, get over it.

« Reply #126 on: July 22, 2007, 03:04:40 pm »

but you guys think that there was a circle, and there wasn't. it wasn't 4 people passing it in an enless loop. it was helping each other find it when it surfaced. and letting each oter know who we thought had it, and giving heads up. its a sport, get off your cookie cutter contest morals. maybe they should hike the ball, and only the quarterback is allowed to touch the ball....
« Reply #127 on: July 22, 2007, 03:05:15 pm »

BlackWizard said: consider it considered
ok TIM::laugh
zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 22, 2007, 03:05:24 pm »

LiveDD said: but you guys think that there was a circle, and there wasn't. it wasn't 4 people passing it in an enless loop. it was helping each other find it when it surfaced. and letting each oter know who we thought had it, and giving heads up. its a sport, get off your cookie cutter contest morals. maybe they should hike the ball, and only the quarterback is allowed to touch the ball....

dude, fuck the lazy whiners.........

suckit007

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 22, 2007, 03:05:21 pm »

LiveDD said:
suckit007 said:
LiveDD said:
bump
2 bad 4 u

thats true, when it comes down to it, Tim has the last word....and if he considers what i did wrong , then I get disqualified, life and the music play on....

that's the truest thing you've said. no sense in arguing over it cause it's not up to us.
« Reply #130 on: July 22, 2007, 03:06:29 pm »

LiveDD said: but you guys think that there was a circle, and there wasn't. it wasn't 4 people passing it in an enless loop. it was helping each other find it when it surfaced. and letting each oter know who we thought had it, and giving heads up. its a sport, get off your cookie cutter contest morals. maybe they should hike the ball, and only the quarterback is allowed to touch the ball....
....while the entire defense is after him. retarded.
« Reply #131 on: July 22, 2007, 03:07:34 pm »

suckit007 said:
LiveDD said:
suckit007 said:
LiveDD said:
bump
2 bad 4 u

that's the truest thing you've said. no sense in arguing over it cause it's not up to us.
exactly, thanks bro....(or sis, whateva!)
suckit007

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 22, 2007, 03:09:10 pm »

zfw said:

telling everybody to fuck off is flaming. flaming is usually a bannable offense on most forums.
zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 22, 2007, 03:09:40 pm »

suckit007 said:

zfw said:

telling everybody to fuck off is flaming. flaming is usually a bannable offense on most forums.

tell somebody that actually cares

ozzrokk
King of Hash
Community

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 22, 2007, 03:18:17 pm »

exactly

RIP Rigger Dan
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: