HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: who wants to know the golden ticket secret?  (Read 6055 times)
« Reply #135 on: July 22, 2007, 03:30:03 pm »

ozzrokk said:
LiveDD said: but you guys think that there was a circle, and there wasn't. it wasn't 4 people passing it in an enless loop. it was helping each other find it when it surfaced. and letting each oter know who we thought had it, and giving heads up. its a sport, get off your cookie cutter contest morals. maybe they should hike the ball, and only the quarterback is allowed to touch the ball....

exactly
people are suspicious because they got out hustled, out played, and almost out smarted. and my reward for my commitment will be a poster and a CD (wow! worth all the drama right?). and if I had done anything wrong, administrative action would have been taken by now. The admins have had no problem PM ing me when I got out of line before, why would this be different? maybe people should be more concerned about why lowedown's account was exploited, and if dungeon bear will be ok. I'm going surfing. laterz....
suckit007

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 22, 2007, 03:40:38 pm »

LiveDD said:
ozzrokk said:
LiveDD said: but you guys think that there was a circle, and there wasn't. it wasn't 4 people passing it in an enless loop. it was helping each other find it when it surfaced. and letting each oter know who we thought had it, and giving heads up. its a sport, get off your cookie cutter contest morals. maybe they should hike the ball, and only the quarterback is allowed to touch the ball....

exactly
people are suspicious because they got out hustled, out played, and almost out smarted. and my reward for my commitment will be a poster and a CD (wow! worth all the drama right?). and if I had done anything wrong, administrative action would have been taken by now. The admins have had no problem PM ing me when I got out of line before, why would this be different? maybe people should be more concerned about why lowedown's account was exploited, and if dungeon bear will be ok. I'm going surfing. laterz....

i think they're taking some time to decide what to do.
BlackWizard

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 22, 2007, 11:39:00 pm »

HardMetal said:

BlackWizard said: consider it considered
ok TIM::laugh

im NOT tim !!
i dont work here!!!
i am NOT i-am-the-black-wizard!!
what do u tell people hardmetal or live d d ??
if i find out you are sayin im that dude 1st O.F. or that chick i will be concerned
u will try to blame shit on me 2 prolly
we have had this little talk b4::looking
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: