HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zakk Wylde fired?  (Read 1918 times)
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2007, 09:35:19 pm »

I haven't heard anything on this subject and can't find a reason why Sharon would want to let Zakk go.

evilrob666LV

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2007, 10:07:49 pm »

You really think if it was true that we would know about it before it happened?  Doubtful.  We'd find out after the fact.

« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2007, 10:09:13 pm »

Ozzman said: I dont know if anyone heard about this and i havnt been onlline in about 2 weeks. But i heard Sharon was going to fire zakk. Can anyone fill me in?::confused
who told you that?
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2007, 10:12:08 pm »

LoweDown_Dirty1 said:

Ozzman said: I dont know if anyone heard about this and i havnt been onlline in about 2 weeks. But i heard Sharon was going to fire zakk. Can anyone fill me in?::confused
who told you that?

Yeah, I'd like to know, too, because it's hard to believe. As far as I know, Zakk hasn't done anything to get fired.

« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2007, 10:13:06 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:
LoweDown_Dirty1 said:
who told you that?

Yeah, I'd like to know, too, because it's hard to believe. As far as I know, Zakk hasn't done anything to get fired.
zakk is pretty damn loyal to ozzy
evilrob666LV

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2007, 10:17:27 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:
LoweDown_Dirty1 said:
who told you that?

Its bullshit.  Even if it was somehow true, we wouldn't know about it until it had already happened.

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2007, 10:21:26 pm »

evilrob666LV said:

CannibalCorpse said:

LoweDown_Dirty1 said:

who told you that?

Its bullshit.  Even if it was somehow true, we wouldn't know about it until it had already happened.

Sounds like it to me. I was just curious as to where they recieved the information, but they probably did just type it up on the spot.

montanakat

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2007, 10:23:31 pm »

actually you just pointed out his style...which would make him original. you can pick his guitar playing out anywhere...

jimbob232 said:

VeryFatTesticles said:

jimbob232 said:

Raiderman667 said:

jimbob232 said: One could only hope
ouch man come on

He could pick up someone who can right original riffs rather than what sounds like stuff he didn't use on Shot to Hell and Mafia for Ozzy's career and does something besides fucking pinch harmonics every second. Fuck

actually you just pointed out his style...which would make him original.  you can pick his guitar playing out anywhere...

When I said original, I meant that didn't sound like they've been used on his own solo shit.

"his own solo shit" is OZZY SHIT! Dumbass!! ::stare
nelson1bls

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2007, 10:24:29 pm »

yall suck Zakk Wylde is badass and ur just jelous ya stupid asses ::finger

::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger
steffy

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2007, 10:29:23 pm »

Zakk Wylde is awesome and has been w/ozzy for along time AND he is dedicated to MUSIC which we all luv so i do hope this is just a stupidass rumor::finger

::smile::finger
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: