HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ozzfest to Canada??  (Read 3122 times)
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2007, 12:20:51 pm »

Windsor is right next to Detroit.
liz1259

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2007, 12:21:15 pm »

Polarized said:
liz1259 said: how far is it to the closest show in the states?

Washington BC border, detroit and windsor share a border, and then theirs the shows near the eastern boarder with main. So we could drive down.

But to all canadians in here. Dont feel so bad. I live in Newfoundland. Im further east than any of you and NO ONE comes here. Black Label Society said theyed come here and then cancelled a week before the show. The biggest band to come this year is Protest The Hero next month. My bands supposed to play with them but ill be in chicago. It sucks. Theirs no reason why Ozzfest couldn't go to Toronto and actually i tihnk they did once or twice before. But yeah they could easily play in Toronto, Halifax or Fredricton and they could do a show in Vancouver or even southern saskatchewan. Maybe Regina? I dont know but theirs no reason why they couldnt do it.

protest the hero? never even heard of them
you need some good concerts up that way

_Mr_Tinkertrain_

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2007, 12:24:44 pm »

yea tha at is shity live up in NFLD, i live in halifax so nothin metal really comes here, we got the Pavilion which is a small venue holds like 30o people when it full, we got Job for a cowboy there and misery signals comin next month but nothin big comes here either

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2007, 12:41:01 pm »

Pantera333 said: yea tha at is shity live up in NFLD, i live in halifax so nothin metal really comes here, we got the Pavilion which is a small venue holds like 30o people when it full, we got Job for a cowboy there and misery signals comin next month but nothin big comes here either

I did get to See Alice Cooper a year ago and that was cool. Were starting to get SOME bigger acts like George Jones and Willy Nelson. And we got Tragically Hip and pussy cat dolls to come with the black eyed peas. But the only stuff that comes our way is adult stuff like old country and shit or fucking pop music for the white kids who wish/think their black.

Nothing metal comes here. I hope Heaven and Hell come. And didnt Rolling Stones have a massive fucking concert last year in Hallifax? You guys got Aerosmith coming on saturday.
_Mr_Tinkertrain_

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2007, 12:43:02 pm »

yea Rolling Stones came, it was bomb, but i want a fucking metal concert here fuckin huge haha, and aerosmith is comin but not to halifax they comin to PEI

« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2007, 12:50:32 pm »

well if Ozzfest or Iron Maiden ever show up in Halifax ill either fly there or get on the ferry haha.
_Mr_Tinkertrain_

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2007, 12:52:37 pm »

well exactly man haha, that my hole point, they think that they wouldnt have anyone comin and it wouldnt be worth comin to eastern canada or canada at all, but i garuntee it would be a sell out

« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2007, 12:56:04 pm »

exactly. Thats the problem though they look at the population and say nah no way were gonna sell that show out. Shit people are so starved for a good concert theyed go. I guarantee that if Ozzfest came to St.Johns theyed sell out the venue. Now their would only be 30 000 at the most but itd be sold out...

I just realised. the chicago show is sold out and holds almost the entire population of Newfoundland... sad huh?
_Mr_Tinkertrain_

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2007, 01:00:24 pm »

wow yea lol that is kinda sad dude lol
::animatedlaugh

« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2007, 01:07:46 pm »

fuck it. Well the capital city has 100 000 people and theirs an additional 100 000 in the area that would go plus another 50 000 that could drive to town in under 4 hours to go to the concert so its feasible. Theirs no reason why they couldnt do it. Theirs 3 major festivals this year. Nickelback played one and theirs another one with the Guess Who headlining. and they get close to a 100 000 people so theirs no reason why they couldnt do it here all the same.
_Mr_Tinkertrain_

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2007, 07:52:41 am »

morning all::smile

_Mr_Tinkertrain_

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2007, 02:30:50 pm »

probably sounds like a stupid question to most of you, but i never been to ozzfest yet, am im just wondering were i can get tickets, for next year once they come out becayse i know they go quick once they on sale

PleasantBullet

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2007, 03:28:46 pm »

LOL, i'm in Vancouver and we get the off date shows.

I think you're almost out of luck if you live in NB, NS, PEI, or NFLD

i know cause i lived in NS for 18 years and hadn't been a concert in my life til i moved to BC.. lol
_Mr_Tinkertrain_

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2007, 11:28:11 am »

::finger

_Mr_Tinkertrain_

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2007, 08:07:32 pm »

::sinister

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: