HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ozzfest to Canada??  (Read 2955 times)
spock

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2007, 06:41:48 pm »

Ozzfest would lose money because Canadians are so cheap! ::finger::sinister::finger

Spock
_Mr_Tinkertrain_

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2007, 07:42:22 pm »

Dude what the hell everyone hatin on us for, were no different then you, you dont see me disses you americans, so if you want to start disrespecting us, then you can fuck off::finger::looking::finger

Lycaon

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2007, 07:50:42 pm »

Pantera333 said: Dude what the hell everyone hatin on us for, were no different then you, you dont see me disses you americans, so if you want to start disrespecting us, then you can fuck off::finger::looking::finger
were turning into obese fucks ::animatedlaugh
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2007, 07:54:19 pm »

Wartooth said: lol come to canada.  good one

Their are areas where its quite feasibly both economically and buisness-wise to come to canada. Montreal, Toronto, Newbrunswick maybe would be good shows. Calgary, Vancouver would also be good shows. Were only asking for a few dates close to the border.
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2007, 07:55:41 pm »

spock said: Ozzfest would lose money because Canadians are so cheap! ::finger::sinister::finger

Im not gonna turn this into a canada vs. america argument. But ill just say thats not true at all.
_Mr_Tinkertrain_

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2007, 08:00:52 pm »

Yes Thank you Polarized, i dont want to make it sound like we are better or anything along those lines, i just want to get a show up here for all the fans up in canada that dont live close enough to a show to go

« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2007, 08:59:08 pm »

Pantera333 said: Yes Thank you Polarized, i dont want to make it sound like we are better or anything along those lines, i just want to get a show up here for all the fans up in canada that dont live close enough to a show to go

im travelling 3000 miles from the oldest city in north america and the most eastern city with the best place to drink. Thats riight americans, a road with over a hundred bars and pubs. The most bars per square kilometer in north america. To see a show in chicago. I think its about time us loyal canadian ozzfest fans got a show or two.
_Mr_Tinkertrain_

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2007, 09:00:57 pm »

HAHA FUCKING RIGHTS!!!!!::animatedlaugh  most bars per square KM nice man nice haha

« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2007, 09:09:32 pm »

Pantera333 said: HAHA FUCKING RIGHTS!!!!!::animatedlaugh  most bars per square KM nice man nice haha

yeah i go down there soetimes im playing a show down there saturday night. Thats the place to go to see some live music.
_Mr_Tinkertrain_

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2007, 09:11:36 pm »

awesome dude, i suppose it probably to far to come to just do a show, but you should come to halifax and do a show at the pavilion sometime, if your in town

« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2007, 09:18:33 pm »

Pantera333 said: awesome dude, i suppose it probably to far to come to just do a show, but you should come to halifax and do a show at the pavilion sometime, if your in town

well id love to. Maybe we can swing that sometime.
papaageorgio

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2007, 09:31:40 pm »

A few years ago when Ozzfest came to toronto, i think 5 bands could not make it across the border for variuos reasons, and they had to scramble to find bands for the next day to be able to play.so i think its more of a hassle to come up to canada for one day with such a tour if bands are gonna have to be replaced to day before.
Engel

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2007, 09:35:44 pm »

Dude you see my post. Motley Crue went in 2006. And the show was damn kickass. Tits everywhere at every corner.

Thank God for the TommyCam
_Mr_Tinkertrain_

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2007, 06:18:04 pm »

::smile

puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2007, 06:19:49 pm »

yeah sure.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print