HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone been to Warped Tour 2007 yet?  (Read 2941 times)
KevinDeets

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2007, 10:05:05 am »

I wanna know about the sets for Underoath, KsE, Poison the Well, and Throwdown.  This'll be my 1st warped tour.  How long of a set do those bands get, and what are their setlists.
FireDrillsGuitar

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 12:40:42 pm »

I was there for the Atlanta show!  I went for the punk and ska bands, as I think hardcore really, really sucks...  I have always been a Killswitch fan though, they were really cool.  I remember them playing My Last Serenade, Rose of Sharyn, Bid Farewell, Arms of Sorrow, My Curse, and End of Heartache.

Every band on Warped gets thirty minutes to play.

Demigod_92

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2007, 12:42:07 pm »

i might have to go to take my scene chick cuzin =/

FUCK
JohnnytheSlayer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2007, 12:47:14 pm »

KevinDeets said: I wanna know about the sets for Underoath, KsE, Poison the Well, and Throwdown.  This'll be my 1st warped tour.  How long of a set do those bands get, and what are their setlists.

UnderOath? I think your on the wrong forum here buddy.

KevinDeets

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2007, 12:56:21 pm »

johnnytheslayer said:

Ah, I was wondering how long it'd take for someone on the Ozzfest board to say, "This band you like sucks."  I don't get why message board people need to waste their time criticizing others' taste in music.  WHO CARES what anyone else listens to?  Yeah, I guess I don't belong on this board b/c Underoath is not black, speed, thrash, or deat metal, and they're not metalcore or hardcore or post-hardcore or whatever other stupid genre names you wanna throw in there.  I mean, god forbid people listen to all different types of music.  That would just be silly.
SlaytanicCFH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2007, 01:25:50 pm »

johnnytheslayer said:

KevinDeets said: I wanna know about the sets for Underoath, KsE, Poison the Well, and Throwdown.  This'll be my 1st warped tour.  How long of a set do those bands get, and what are their setlists.

Demigod_92

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2007, 01:26:38 pm »

it seems pretty gehy

FUCK
ChickenFucker
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2007, 02:20:38 pm »

KevinDeets said: johnnytheslayer said:

Ah, I was wondering how long it'd take for someone on the Ozzfest board to say, "This band you like sucks."  I don't get why message board people need to waste their time criticizing others' taste in music.  WHO CARES what anyone else listens to?  Yeah, I guess I don't belong on this board b/c Underoath is not black, speed, thrash, or deat metal, and they're not metalcore or hardcore or post-hardcore or whatever other stupid genre names you wanna throw in there.  I mean, god forbid people listen to all different types of music.  That would just be silly.

Thats pretty well said there Kevin

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
??????????????????????????mm??????????

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2007, 09:05:28 pm »

was adam d. playing for killswitch?

psycho_bitch

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2007, 10:16:11 pm »

a guy i work with went to the show in austin and he said the crowd was about 70% emo, and the band pepper was making fun of all the emo fags before cute is what we aim for took the stage::animatedlaugh

KevinDeets

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2007, 09:29:23 am »

HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??mm?HuhHuhHuh said: was adam d. playing for killswitch?

Yes, he's back w/ KsE
sweet_dark
Community

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2007, 01:06:38 pm »

psycho_bitch said: a guy i work with went to the show in austin and he said the crowd was about 70% emo, and the band pepper was making fun of all the emo fags before cute is what we aim for took the stage::animatedlaugh

QFT that's what happened at my show! I'm not a fan of Pepper but I enjoyed their show!

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2007, 08:13:02 pm »

Poison the Well doesn't start the tour till my date which is  the 7th but i'll let you know
Goldenhero64

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2007, 09:42:54 am »

I`m going to Warped on August 9th, so I can`t help ya much.

Haha, oh yea, Cute is What We Aim For. That should be a cross between hillarious and sad.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: