HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ozzfest in NM  (Read 750 times)
Creator_1

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2007, 10:43:58 am »

BigTRocks said: I found a couple of tix for sale on 94ROCK in Albq in 2005.  I had my buddy buy them and told him I'd drive out from Fort Worth, TX to go to this show.  My buddy gets the tickets.  I take some time off work...drive out to Albq.  I was so pumped up about going...because the following week I was going to the Dallas show too.  When I get out there...my buddy's girlfriend he had broke up with weeks earlier was back at his place.  Dude...he tells me...I gave your ticket to my girlfriend!  I was like WTF?  Why did you do that for...you knew I was coming!!  I was so pissed!  I tried to talk him out of it, but he wasn't budging.  His sister was so mad at him for doing that...she even tried to plead with him..."hey this is your best friend, and you treat him like this"?!  So I leave Albq after the weekend was over and head on back to Texas.  The next day I call my buddy up and ask him about the show.  He tells me that he and his girlfriend got too fucked up before the show and never made it.  Is that totally messed up or what?

I would be so fuckin pissed!  
Hey I'll be there! This will be my sixth OZZfest!

Creator_1

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2007, 10:45:27 am »

ozzyGODofMetal said: SO FUCKIN PUMPED!!!! WISH I COULD BUY EVERYONE GOING TO OZZFEST A FUCKIN BEER!!!!!::finger::finger::finger::finger

that would be cool!  I think at $8.50 a cup would break you.  Hopefully I could afford to at least catch a buzz!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: