HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trivium  (Read 12591 times)
1Cpm1

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2008, 01:25:14 am »

Well I like Trivium they are one of my favorite bands & I dont care what anyone else says it doesn't bother me if you like them or dont.

"If you Ain't First you're Last" Ricky Bobby
log_fan_08

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2009, 11:19:56 pm »

i like them pull harder on the strings of the martyr is awesome

slipknot fan ::smile
The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2009, 07:49:16 am »

the new album is the only one i can stand.

RoboCop

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2009, 09:26:01 am »

Trivium sucks balls

ROBOCOP OATH: Serve the public trust, protect the innocent, uphold the law
SLAYTANIC_WERHMACHT

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2009, 10:43:58 pm »

they're the worst to come out of Florida since Jeb Bush rigged  the 2000 election...::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::finger::finger::finger
EricK425

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2009, 02:40:54 am »

Trivium is a badass band for many reasons. First off the talent they have is pretty sick along with their live performances. We all know Matt fucked his voice up so any live performance after 05 isn't that good as far as vocals. Ember to Enferno and Ascendancy were both kickass cds. The Crusade blew asshole and as for Shogun I actually haven't heard much of it as all so I can't say. Cory B is a damn good lead guitarist and nails solos live. Matt is a good player too and back in 05 sounded fuckin awesome live. So all the ppl that hate Trivium that's fine but they're are many other bands out there that suck so much more.
MEATSANDWICH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2009, 06:40:32 am »

devilishsiner

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2009, 09:04:34 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUqggDhgPTs

::finger::c_stare
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2010, 03:03:11 pm »

hi people .. i find super guitarist!!he is only 12 and he play only 14 months the guitar and he shred like herman li .. must see!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbJPIq-4b-4 .. and ozzy is best singer in history
TehFrshPrinceOfMetal
Community

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2011, 03:12:01 pm »

BoOiIoOiIoOiING Ozzfest needs to apologize to these guys and bring them back, they are getting better, SHOGUN was BEAST MODE!!

Now we gotta make the best of it, improvise, adapt to the environment, Darwin, shit happens, I Ching, whatever man, we gotta roll with it.
TehFrshPrinceOfMetal
Community

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2011, 03:15:23 pm »

BTW to taht 1cpm chick, I cant quote on this thread for some reason but.... Lets get married... I know you only have 9 posts on here and that was from awhile ago, but if you happen to see this, BoOiIoOiING!! We were meant to be!

Now we gotta make the best of it, improvise, adapt to the environment, Darwin, shit happens, I Ching, whatever man, we gotta roll with it.
MIDDLE_FINGER

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2011, 10:05:17 pm »

BTW to taht 1cpm chick, I cant quote on this thread for some reason but.... Lets get married... I know you only have 9 posts on here and that was from awhile ago, but if you happen to see this, BoOiIoOiING!! We were meant to be!
Think i need a piss here a min.

Sooo ya hate Ozzy and Black Sabbath,think he is a stupid fuck along with his family you say and come here still?
Hey kid do me a favor MMk....
Go to a place like here only in real life and talk that and tell me how it goes.
Walk in that place and act like you run it knowing all and talk stupid shit MMk.

Little teen fuck in a club/bar Pffffft never mind.Just stay home behind moms keyboard and you will be safe.

Get a clue kid,life will one day fuck you over real nice like.
Now be a good lad and use that rope or gtfo,nobody here wants a turd like you around MMk.

Boooooooooooooosh goes another turd!!

TehFrshPrinceOfMetal
Community

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2011, 04:03:19 pm »

Think i need a piss here a min.

Sooo ya hate Ozzy and Black Sabbath,think he is a stupid fuck along with his family you say and come here still?
Hey kid do me a favor MMk....
Go to a place like here only in real life and talk that and tell me how it goes.
Walk in that place and act like you run it knowing all and talk stupid shit MMk.

Little teen fuck in a club/bar Pffffft never mind.Just stay home behind moms keyboard and you will be safe.

Get a clue kid,life will one day fuck you over real nice like.
Now be a good lad and use that rope or gtfo,nobody here wants a turd like you around MMk.

Boooooooooooooosh goes another turd!!
You gonna post this after every statement I make? Its starting to be pathetic.

MIDDLE_FINGER

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2011, 12:59:27 pm »

Yep!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: