HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trivium  (Read 11516 times)
apenkorn

View Profile
« on: July 21, 2007, 09:45:09 am »

new metalica??

::sinister
that_one_guy_nick

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2007, 01:40:41 pm »

no they just rip off fromt them slayer,   at the gates, carcass and a lot of other bands
trivium is shit
SlaytanicCFH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2007, 07:01:21 pm »

They also rip off of Pantera (who doesn't?), and Kreator.

ozzreigns

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2007, 10:10:55 pm »

Not even close.

Metal will rule the world again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
static

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2007, 10:14:17 pm »

Trivum's old shit was at least bearable, not saying good.  This new shit though is just plain fckin terrible.  They're homos.
gamerofice

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2007, 08:18:18 pm »

Ok people please stop stateing YOUR OPINIONS as facts for only PROVEN FACTS are FACTS. Trivium is my favorite band... So ya fuck off
BlackLabeledWhore

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2007, 08:34:45 pm »

gamerofice said: Ok people please stop stateing YOUR OPINIONS as facts for only PROVEN FACTS are FACTS. Trivium is my favorite band... So ya fuck off

FANBOY

Not the new Metallica.

None ov thy empty gods, shall ever stand above me
None ov thy weak brothers, shalt ever share my blood
My awareness, catalyst, ov godhate I have spawned
In sinister ecstasy eternally I decompose
KranialTork

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2007, 08:39:47 pm »

Not the new metallica.  I thought they were pretty good until I saw them live, and they sucked ass, so I'm not a big fan anymore.  I wanna see them again though, cause they could've just been having a bad day
byebye

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2007, 08:40:06 pm »

gamerofice said: Ok people please stop stateing YOUR OPINIONS as facts for only PROVEN FACTS are FACTS. Trivium is my favorite band... So ya fuck off

A person does not need to put "in my opinion" or "I think" before or after any of their posts. In fact, it's simply bad writing to do so. We KNOW it's your opinion and that you think it because YOU'RE the one saying it.  They state it as if it were fact because that's the way THEY see it. They are not saying "YOU SHOULD FEEL THE SAME WAY TOO." Anyone whose taken any english course in the last 30 years knows this. It's basic writing skills.

As for Trivium: I hate their old stuff but enjoy their new stuff. They are incredibly talented however they are too dead set on being the New Metallica instead of being the only Trivium and finding their own unique sound.
DeadAndGone

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2007, 06:59:34 pm »

Go to the Metal Blade anniversary show and trade your Trivium shirt in for an Absence shirt...great deal!!! ::smile
Detective_Jormungandr

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2007, 05:55:44 pm »

i like trivium. i think they all have talent and have a good sound. the new album is not so good though.

MarcStitz77

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2007, 05:27:12 pm »

I never even heard of them until I saw them at Family Values!!! I thought they were awesome!! Some songs were awesome and some were...okay

Your Killing yourself to live!!!!!!!!!!!!::animatedsmile

quoted by heavymetalgirl: God is fine it's his fans that suck.
The_Wicked_One

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2007, 05:56:25 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNLDLyeepVs

pretty much sums it up for me.

SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2007, 06:47:09 pm »

I like them alright. I simply don't understand why people hate them so. I think it just comes down to the "true metal fans" copying what they've heard other metalheads say. Its seems that if you're not overweight or ugly, maybe even both, you can't be a "true" metal band. I mean come on, not every metal band has to be composed of old dudes, corpse paint sporting dudes, fat dudes, fugly dudes, or dudes with hair down to their ass in an unkept manner. Good music is good music....end o' story.

Jagbag- "Hail the return(of SSS) or GTFO."
The_Wicked_One

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2007, 07:20:13 pm »

I actually bothered to listen to them. even before i knew them to be labled as riff stealers. i don't talk metal with most of my friends or shit like that. I just say listen to this and they tend to like it.
In my home town i tend to stand alone in my music tastes. then again im rarely in my hometown save getting some shuteye.
I don't care what you look like. just play some music with lyrics that are clearly audible, and at least try to make yourself as definitive as possible. without compromising the melody or lyrics.
Trivum doesn't do any of those for me. Hell you could call me a 'true metal fan" as an insult or whatever, even if i love demon hunter.
I don't know how you came up with the fat, fugly, old dudes thing, but id call that a coincidence more than anything. Look at Dark Empire. not a fugly fatass among em.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: