HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ozzfest @ Devore, CA on Saturday  (Read 3477 times)
« Reply #135 on: July 20, 2007, 07:06:15 pm »

Yeah I used to slang meth up in applevalley area for awhile it was so easy to get and make so much money off of. But now i am clean and happy but god i made so much money.
stevesgirl

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 20, 2007, 07:11:15 pm »

Ok everyone, I need some help!  I have some kick ass pictures from last nights Ozzfest that I want to share but I am having problems.  I have them saved in my e mail but my create a topic is acting up and I am having a hard time fixing it.  Already tried i7 and firefox.  So if someone wants to pm me thier e mail i can foward the pics to be posted.
the_roach

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 20, 2007, 07:15:15 pm »

Mordecai said: Yeah I used to slang meth up in applevalley area for awhile it was so easy to get and make so much money off of. But now i am clean and happy but god i made so much money.

wowzers, well good for you Smiley

the werent right when they said a hippies worst enemy was death metal::looking
« Reply #138 on: July 20, 2007, 07:16:23 pm »

xxwake4lifexx said:

Mordecai said:

barmore773 said: no cameras
no water
they make you drink it get rid of it or pour it all in cups which is ridiculous

just try to sneak in the camera

and when you buy water just drink it slowly so you wont get sick and throw up

see you guys there

peace::finger

Then the venue owners wonder why we burn their lawn every fucking year and beat up their security guards.

amen.

Seriously half their problems lay in what they make you do when you walk in. It's like you're going through a airport or some thing. San bernideno sheriffs will be there but normally they stay back unless some one is killed lol. I was arrested one year (99) for throwing trash on a security guard who elbowed me but the crowd turned against the police and started throwing trash at them while walking me out. I told them cop he better arrest all of them and if he doesn't i want his badge number blah blah, he walked me upto the gate then uncuffed me and said "Im going to go ahead and release you, enjoy the rest of the show".

Then Judias Priest in 2004 the cops came in on horse and people where throwing all kinds of shit at the cops. One of the horses got hit by a shoe and freaked out. Then a large mosh pit started in front of the cops, eventually the police just left in fear of a riot. Smart on their part. 2005 the cops weren't really there at all but just around to take down any heavy hitters. Hell i walked by a sheriffs officers moking a joint the size of a large sharpy pen and he did nothing he was just standing watching the second stage band ontop of the lawn where the little knoll is. All he did was say "Watch out for cops" and pretty much hinted to me move the fuck on.

I love devore because the crowd isn't afraid to take over and make it their show
the_roach

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 20, 2007, 07:16:44 pm »

stevesgirl said: Ok everyone, I need some help!  I have some kick ass pictures from last nights Ozzfest that I want to share but I am having problems.  I have them saved in my e mail but my create a topic is acting up and I am having a hard time fixing it.  Already tried i7 and firefox.  So if someone wants to pm me thier e mail i can foward the pics to be posted.

try photobucket

the werent right when they said a hippies worst enemy was death metal::looking
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: