HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DTE RULZ!  (Read 8584 times)
DETROCKCITY

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2007, 03:10:31 pm »

PINE KNOB RULES!!!!! ::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger
ozzrokk
King of Hash
Community

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2007, 03:10:47 pm »

DTE owns so much even mordecai made a thread about it::looking

RIP Rigger Dan
ez04240

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2007, 03:11:31 pm »

ozzrokk said: DTE owns so much even mordecai made a thread about it::looking

haha that is very true!

Listen to the 2 most brutal hours of radio Fridays 3-5pm EST at http://www.wxou.org

http://www.myspace.com/highvoltagewxou
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2007, 03:14:44 pm »

zfw said:

Mordecai said: The Gorge owns DTE and pretty much every amphitheatre does. I saw pictures of it and what a shithole just like the city.

I'm sure the fans at DTE could put a good beat down on the Gorge fans (fucking tree huggers).

Are you kidding me? The gorge fans were fucking nuts and even had a wall of death without asking, a large pit going around the sound tent, and much more. Now I never said anything about the fans but the venue, is a shithole. Tree huggers? Wtf are you smoking? Probably that brown nasty lawn mower grass you call weed.
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2007, 03:15:29 pm »

samp_dawg said: DTE owns. I might make another thread just to prove how much it kicks ass.

Please make sure to post a seating chart, banner, and pictures of the shithole venue.
zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2007, 03:16:07 pm »

ez04240 said:

haha that is very true!

::animatedlaugh

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2007, 03:19:26 pm »

ez04240 said:

Mordecai said: The Gorge owns DTE and pretty much every amphitheatre does. I saw pictures of it and what a shithole just like the city.

if its that shitty, you probably wouldn't survive here

I wouldn't want to just for the reason i would have to tell people i saw a concert at "DTE"
ez04240

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2007, 03:20:44 pm »

so you're just calling it shitty based on pictures?  have you ever been here?  if not it would be kinda hard to judge it with such negativity

Listen to the 2 most brutal hours of radio Fridays 3-5pm EST at http://www.wxou.org

ez04240

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2007, 03:23:35 pm »

Mordecai said:
ez04240 said:

I wouldn't want to just for the reason i would have to tell people i saw a concert at "DTE"

yea that is one thing i can agree with is that the name sucks, but we cannot control that, many of us still call it Pine Knob anyways...who cares if you saw a band at DTE, you should be bragging about the band anyways...

« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2007, 03:26:58 pm »

ez04240 said:

so you're just calling it shitty based on pictures?  have you ever been here?  if not it would be kinda hard to judge it with such negativity

Yes, you can tell a lot about an amphitheatre just by the pictures from various angles, i mean i am sure you people love it but there's no reason to make trillion posts about the same fucking thing. That's why I chose the gorge over auburn, i was right about that.  Also the fact the gorge is one of the premier places in the world for us tree huggers to see concerts.

zwf is a fucking idiot
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2007, 03:28:57 pm »

ez04240 said:

Mordecai said:

ez04240 said:

yea that is one thing i can agree with is that the name sucks, but we cannot control that, many of us still call it Pine Knob anyways...who cares if you saw a band at DTE, you should be bragging about the band anyways...

Exactly so why is every one bragging about DTE and doing 20+ posts a day about the seating charts?
sweet_dark
Community

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2007, 03:29:57 pm »

zfw said:
ez04240 said:

haha that is very true!

::animatedlaugh Oh my!

ozzrokk
King of Hash
Community

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2007, 03:32:34 pm »

sweet_dark said:

zfw said:

ez04240 said:

haha that is very true!

::animatedlaugh Oh my!

damn i wish i had a wink emoticon right now

RIP Rigger Dan
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2007, 03:33:44 pm »

::animatedlaugh I MADE A THREAD ABOUT IT HOW FUNNY HAHAHA OMG
ozzrokk
King of Hash
Community

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2007, 03:34:25 pm »

Mordecai said:

ez04240 said:

Mordecai said:

ez04240 said:

Exactly so why is every one bragging about DTE and doing 20+ posts a day about the seating charts?

Hey don't hate us detroit fans for doing what were doing. it is what all venues should be doing. It is what this site have always failed to do is unite us at ozzfest the way it should and will be done::finger

RIP Rigger Dan
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: