HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: my son wants to be a stripper  (Read 4845 times)
Ichi_is_outta_here
New Member
*
Posts: 358



View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2007, 08:00:17 pm »

Just tell him that the only way to make constant good money in it is stripping for other men.
Logged

CannibalCorpse
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 7973



View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2007, 08:02:09 pm »

Just make sure he doesn't get into steroids. The male strippers I know took steroids and supposedly don't anymore, but they still did it and fucked up their bodies permanently.
Logged


SlaytanicCFH
Community
New Member
*
Posts: 2254


View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2007, 08:29:21 pm »

Quote

Driftwood said: Tell him to be an actor. We need more little kids being killed onscreen in horror films. Makes me happy.
::animatedlaugh
Logged

SlaytanicCFH
Community
New Member
*
Posts: 2254


View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2007, 08:29:48 pm »

Quote

CannibalCorpse said: Just make sure he doesn't get into steroids. The male strippers I know took steroids and supposedly don't anymore, but they still did it and fucked up their bodies permanently.


everybody nowadays takes steriods.
Logged

95NASTY
New Member
*
Posts: 645



View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2007, 08:40:36 pm »

Quote

gloria said: pretty crazy shit hearing from a 14 year old planning his life. he says it would be great extra income. a side job. as he plans to be a mechanic.


your talking about paint stripping right.......
Logged

I HATE EVERY BONE IN YOUR BODY BUT MINE
OzzyIronPriest
New Member
*
Posts: 479



View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2007, 09:41:41 pm »

Quote
Driftwood said: Tell him to be an actor. We need more little kids being killed onscreen in horror films. Makes me happy.


lmfao....nearly sprayed on my monitor screen!!
Logged

Work Hard, Play Hard, Rock Hard, Love Always!!



Were Gonna Rock You till your Metal Hearts are Fed!!  ::sinister
laurenlove
New Member
*
Posts: 1464



View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2007, 09:45:27 pm »

Quote
OzzyIronPriest said:
Quote
Driftwood said: Tell him to be an actor. We need more little kids being killed onscreen in horror films. Makes me happy.


lmfao....nearly sprayed on my monitor screen!!
That was a good comment..got a chuckle out of me ::animatedlaugh
Logged


gloria
New Member
*
Posts: 683



View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2007, 03:12:00 pm »

Quote

95NASTY said:
Quote

gloria said: pretty crazy shit hearing from a 14 year old planning his life. he says it would be great extra income. a side job. as he plans to be a mechanic.


your talking about paint stripping right.......


hahaha! i wish! but that can be a miserable job. paint stripping that is. fortunately he is starting tech school the end of next month and hopefully forgets what he said. afterall, i would have to forbid it. i have two daughters. if he does it than they can argue " so can we!"  just can not be.
Logged
puffpuffpass
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2634



View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2007, 03:19:18 pm »

is he gay?
because all the male strippers in corpus are gay...idk about other places, but here, it's for the queer.
Logged

Guest
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2007, 03:22:15 pm »

Quote
sweet_dark said:
Quote
babyprincess420 said: does anyone know how to use the freetix in the monster drinks? i got the code but i don't know what to do now!!
HELP ME!!

We are not talking about free tix now.. Don't you see it's the future of gloria's son here? ::confused
always one in a crowd isn't there, as far as the topic wow that is pretty messed up
Logged
gloria
New Member
*
Posts: 683



View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2007, 03:22:34 pm »

Quote

zombiexmoshpit said: is he gay?
because all the male strippers in corpus are gay...idk about other places, but here, it's for the queer.

 i don't think so. he must have seen something on tv and realized the money aspect. it was a money subject that brought him to even mention this.
Logged
puffpuffpass
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2634



View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2007, 03:24:10 pm »

Quote

gloria said:
Quote

zombiexmoshpit said: is he gay?
because all the male strippers in corpus are gay...idk about other places, but here, it's for the queer.

 i don't think so. he must have seen something on tv and realized the money aspect. it was a money subject that brought him to even mention this.

that's true. i guess i'd be a stripper to dance around and get money.
my friends mom was a stripper and she came home with thousands of dollars a night.
Logged

gloria
New Member
*
Posts: 683



View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2007, 04:02:32 pm »

Quote

zombiexmoshpit said:
Quote

gloria said:
Quote

zombiexmoshpit said: is he gay?
because all the male strippers in corpus are gay...idk about other places, but here, it's for the queer.

 i don't think so. he must have seen something on tv and realized the money aspect. it was a money subject that brought him to even mention this.

that's true. i guess i'd be a stripper to dance around and get money.
my friends mom was a stripper and she came home with thousands of dollars a night.


 my friend was a bartender at a strip club. the strippers used to get mad at her because she made more money than them.  so that is still a better gig/
Logged
SlaytanicCFH
Community
New Member
*
Posts: 2254


View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2007, 06:56:37 pm »

Quote

zombiexmoshpit said: is he gay?
because all the male strippers in corpus are gay...idk about other places, but here, it's for the queer.


I don't know any male strippers::animatedlaughso i wouldn't know.
Logged

CannibalCorpse
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 7973



View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2007, 06:57:50 pm »

Quote

SlaytanicCFH said:
Quote

zombiexmoshpit said: is he gay?
because all the male strippers in corpus are gay...idk about other places, but here, it's for the queer.


I don't know any male strippers::animatedlaughso i wouldn't know.


Most just act gay and claim to be straight, heh. I think they make more money at gay bars, so that's why a ton of them strip for other men.
Logged


Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals