HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I once....  (Read 8095 times)
MEATSANDWICH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: February 28, 2009, 05:31:45 pm »

I once ate fruit salsa and man that shit is gross

Ambros

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 09, 2009, 02:13:32 pm »

I once took 7 tremadol 3 xanax bars an 4 seroquil all at once and was drinkin sum whiskey. Lots a shit went down that nite. not good memories

PS- I still hate you::finger

Skull And Crossbones
Community

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 19, 2009, 08:12:48 pm »

i once punched a girl in the face as hard as i could, lol.  i was in 4th grade though.  it was kind of my fault though, lol.  me, her, and some other kids were playing 2 handed touch football at recess at school, and she had the ball, and i was running after her, and she was a little out of my reach, so i kind of grabbed her jacket with one hand, and touched her with the other.  i was hoping she didnt realize what i did, but she did, and she turned around and threw the ball at me, and i got really pissed, and i punched her in the face as hard as i could, lol.  i couldnt help myself, i just lost it.  i think i was aiming for her eye, but i think i hit her in the cheek bone cause i kind of hurt my hand.  but im pretty sure i didnt break any bones in her face, so that was good.  i kind of felt bad and i was pretty embarrased a little while later, i was thinking to myself, shit, i hit a girl.  like i said, i just lost it.  i never hit a girl again after that though, and i never will, unless i had to.  for example if a girl came at me with a knife and was trying to stab me, even then i would just try to get the knife out of her hand without hitting her, cause i would think i could easily over power her.  but if it came down to the fact that i either had to hit her as many times as i would need to, to stop her, or get stabbed, i would hit her.  but i dont see that situation ever happening.

Ambros

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 24, 2009, 08:06:44 pm »

thats funny

I once slapped a cigarette outta my exboyfriends face an he punched me in the mouth.

PS- I still hate you::finger

MEATSANDWICH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 25, 2009, 05:55:22 pm »

I once saw a homeless guy pee on a trash can in front of a cop after a indians game

Skull And Crossbones
Community

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 26, 2009, 09:12:48 am »

MEATSANDWICH said: I once saw a homeless guy pee on a trash can in front of a cop after a indians game

::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

jrlocke2000

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 26, 2009, 09:31:26 am »

i once saw 2 girls strip each other and make out at an ozzfest concert, during SSSLLLLAAAAAYYYYEEEERRRRR!

Skull And Crossbones
Community

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 27, 2009, 02:08:22 am »

i once saw my cat bite the head off of a rabbit and eat it, lol.  it was kind of gross.  but he does that kind of stuff all the time.  he eats birds, squirrels, rabbits, chipmunks, and mice all the time.  although, he doesnt catch many birds anymore, hes getting pretty old, hes gonna be 13 soon.  anyway, he always brings the animals he catches on our deck.  somtimes i'll see half eaten animals with the guts and everything hangin out, lol.  sometimes i'll see the top half of an animal eaten one day, and the next day, the rest will be gone, lol.  once i actually saw just a squirrel's tail, nothing else, just a squirrel's tail, lol.  he must have some pretty strong jaws, cause he eats everything, even the bones, lol.  well, everything except squirrels tails i guess, lol.

LYCANLORD

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 27, 2009, 10:44:25 am »

I once had a 10 foot Burmese Python named MEDUSA which I fed guinea pigs and rabbits too.::sinister::sinister

WHAT WAS THE LAST TIME YOU DID SOMETHING--"GOOD"?Huh? ::smile::c_stare
MEATSANDWICH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 27, 2009, 11:03:58 am »

I once got in a fight with a person dressed as Dora the Explorer

TortureQueen
Laughing while u Cry
Community

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 27, 2009, 06:17:51 pm »

I once had a wave wash a swarm of small jelly fish down the front of my swimsuit.

LYCANLORD

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 27, 2009, 08:30:24 pm »

OUCH!!!!  That SUCKS!!!    I once swallowed a live 3in. goldfish.::stare

WHAT WAS THE LAST TIME YOU DID SOMETHING--"GOOD"?Huh? ::smile::c_stare
Skull And Crossbones
Community

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 28, 2009, 07:41:40 pm »

TortureQueen said: I once had a wave wash a swarm of small jelly fish down the front of my swimsuit.

oh shit!  did they sting you?

Skull And Crossbones
Community

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 28, 2009, 07:46:00 pm »

i once caught a bee in my hand and let it sting me cause my friend dared me to let a bee sting me, cause we were bored, lol.  i should also mention i was like 16 at the time, lol.  i was trying really hard to get stung and it wasnt happening.  and my friend was like, stick your arms in that bush, cause there were a bunch of bees in there, and i stuck my arms in the bush and i still didnt get stung.  so i just caught one in my hand and let it sting me, lol.

« Reply #89 on: March 29, 2009, 08:20:08 am »

I once got stung over thirty times on the back of the neck when I was about 8 or 9; it hurt like a sonofabitch.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: