HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Talk about your GF/BF here!  (Read 4353 times)
burn_all_midgets

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: July 25, 2007, 02:48:00 pm »

xannihilationxx said:

burn_all_midgets said:

xannihilationxx said: ok well my bf is 8 years older then me....and im 15 almost 16 so yea its weird but he doesn't look like he is 23 more like 17 is what he looks like. age is nothing but a number and so far no one cares how old he is. its not illegal to have a bf that old but to have sex yes it is. im ready for your comments

Ok, you said youre ready for our comments...
Youll find out in a few years that this guy is a fucking rapist. I'm 22, if I ever was dating a 15 year old I would fucking kill myself out of shame.  My sister is 15, shes like a little kid in my eyes, as all 15 year olds are.  Also, he must be a fucking loser if he is 23 and has to resort to 15 year olds that dont know any better.  I wish the worst for him.

he's actually the complete opposite of what you said but im not going to defend myself because yes it does seem he is a loser but he definately isnt.maybe its because im very mature for my age.  but im having my doubts about it. i see where you are coming from and everything

I knew you would pull the "mature for my age" card.  Just so you know you got like a 85% chance of being a filthy whore in your old age.  So good luck fighting the odds.  On a nicer note, I looked at your profile and see you live in Marion County.  I lived in Ocala for 10 years back in the day.
nightshaded

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 25, 2007, 02:49:31 pm »

slipknotofvhs said: ha! i hav no one yeh im alone and imthinking of just giving up i cant fin any1 tht will like me 4 me ::confused

Your 15, you haven't even given it a chance! Start driving first, then worry bout spending the rest of your life alone!
annihilation666

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 25, 2007, 02:51:58 pm »

burn_all_midgets said:

xannihilationxx said:

burn_all_midgets said:

xannihilationxx said: ok well my bf is 8 years older then me....and im 15 almost 16 so yea its weird but he doesn't look like he is 23 more like 17 is what he looks like. age is nothing but a number and so far no one cares how old he is. its not illegal to have a bf that old but to have sex yes it is. im ready for your comments

Youll find out in a few years that this guy is a fucking rapist. I'm 22, if I ever was dating a 15 year old I would fucking kill myself out of shame.  My sister is 15, shes like a little kid in my eyes, as all 15 year olds are.  Also, he must be a fucking loser if he is 23 and has to resort to 15 year olds that dont know any better.  I wish the worst for him.

he's actually the complete opposite of what you said but im not going to defend myself because yes it does seem he is a loser but he definately isnt.maybe its because im very mature for my age.  but im having my doubts about it. i see where you are coming from and everything

I knew you would pull the "mature for my age" card.  Just so you know you got like a 85% chance of being a filthy whore in your old age.  So good luck fighting the odds.  On a nicer note, I looked at your profile and see you live in Marion County.  I lived in Ocala for 10 years back in the day.

yea but i really am mature for my age. i am definately not a whore. yea i live in a small town about 25 miles southwest of ocala and since you lived there you might know what im talking about

Cradle of Filth, Satyricon, Septic flesh Feb 21 @ Club Firestone
SlaytanicCFH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 25, 2007, 02:54:41 pm »

sweet_dark said:

DeadDolly said:

the_roach said: ew, who smells that bad? how the hell does a chic get to smelling that bad? i have never been with a chic who smelled like fish.

Those girls probably had some kind of infection down there to smell like that. ::surprise

QFT that's the smell you get when you have a Yeast infection

URGH. YUCK!::surprise

nightshaded

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 25, 2007, 02:58:13 pm »

burn_all_midgets said:
xannihilationxx said:
burn_all_midgets said:

I am 21, married, and have been with my husband for over 6 years. His age? he's over 30. There is the exception to everything. And as for the mature for my age card? I've been on my own since I was 14, meaning I had a job, went to school, paid rent for a room and took care of myself - mature enough for you?. After going through a few really lame relationships with men (er boys) my age, it was refreshing to find someone who clicked with me on all levels - someone who enjoyed the same things I did, someone who cared about me and didn't play games. I've had shit from my friends, shit from my family, shit from strangers, but after 6+ years I think I don't need to prove myself to anyone anymore. It doesn't work for everyone, but for a few, age really is meaningless. Grow up.
burn_all_midgets

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 25, 2007, 02:59:56 pm »

nightshade21 said:

burn_all_midgets said:

xannihilationxx said:

burn_all_midgets said:

I am 21, married, and have been with my husband for over 6 years. His age? he's over 30. There is the exception to everything. And as for the mature for my age card? I've been on my own since I was 14, meaning I had a job, went to school, paid rent for a room and took care of myself - mature enough for you?. After going through a few really lame relationships with men (er boys) my age, it was refreshing to find someone who clicked with me on all levels - someone who enjoyed the same things I did, someone who cared about me and didn't play games. I've had shit from my friends, shit from my family, shit from strangers, but after 6+ years I think I don't need to prove myself to anyone anymore. It doesn't work for everyone, but for a few, age really is meaningless. Grow up.

Have fun with that divorce in a few years...
Creator_1

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 25, 2007, 03:00:53 pm »

burn_all_midgets said:

He's a filthy pediphile fuck no matter how you put it.  Your parents should put him in jail.

nightshaded

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 25, 2007, 03:03:32 pm »

burn_all_midgets said:
nightshade21 said:
burn_all_midgets said:
xannihilationxx said:
burn_all_midgets said:

Again, grow up. I won't say never, but my husband and I are best friends; just cause you don't know what a stable, real relationship is, don't knock it- I already said it's not for everybody, but there is no way in hell I am going to pass the right man for me up cause of a number. Fucking ignorant.
burn_all_midgets

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 25, 2007, 03:14:52 pm »

nightshade21 said:

burn_all_midgets said:

nightshade21 said:

burn_all_midgets said:

xannihilationxx said:

burn_all_midgets said:

Again, grow up. I won't say never, but my husband and I are best friends; just cause you don't know what a stable, real relationship is, don't knock it- I already said it's not for everybody, but there is no way in hell I am going to pass the right man for me up cause of a number. Fucking ignorant.

So when you and your husband started dating you were 15 and he was 24, right?  Honestly if I was 24 and came across a 15 year old that seemed like the "right woman" for me I wouldnt let myself partake in a relationship with her regardless of how "real and stable" it would appear to be.  Why?  Cause I'm not into rape.
annihilation666

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 25, 2007, 03:15:05 pm »

he may be older then me but he is more respectful and caring then the guys my age most of them are assholes who think having 5+ girlfriends makes them special which in reality isnt.i don't care about the age difference call him a loser, rapist, i don't care because i know who he truely is. get to know people before you judge..not saying that you don't. and yes im going to play the mature card because for a fact i am. i know how to protect myself. im going to end this now because its just going to be the same answers. this is my opinion and you have yours and i accept that. have a nice day =)

Cradle of Filth, Satyricon, Septic flesh Feb 21 @ Club Firestone
burn_all_midgets

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 25, 2007, 03:16:13 pm »

Wow, hes over 30.  Not 30 exactly.  So he was probably older than 24 when you guys started dating.
nightshaded

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 25, 2007, 03:25:41 pm »

burn_all_midgets said: Wow, hes over 30.  Not 30 exactly.  So he was probably older than 24 when you guys started dating.

Your point? You are putting age on a pedestal. You think some guy is better cause he's the same age as me? One that's not mature? flakey? unemployed? clingy? whiney? broke mooching little shit who doesn't know how to please me in bed? Is that better? Fuck no. I had 2 relationships that lasted over a year before I met my husband, both were full of kid games, drug issues, and mindless behavior of little boys not ready to handle a woman. So I will take my man over you young shits any day! And again, I will reiterate, most people cannot handle taboo that goes with a relationship like mine, most people shouldn't even try, but there is a few, such as myself, who can grasp the concept of a human being without taking into consideration of age. If I was 40 and he was 55 would it matter then?
burn_all_midgets

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 25, 2007, 03:30:41 pm »

nightshade21 said:

burn_all_midgets said: Wow, hes over 30.  Not 30 exactly.  So he was probably older than 24 when you guys started dating.

Your point? You are putting age on a pedestal. You think some guy is better cause he's the same age as me? One that's not mature? flakey? unemployed? clingy? whiney? broke mooching little shit who doesn't know how to please me in bed? Is that better? Fuck no. I had 2 relationships that lasted over a year before I met my husband, both were full of kid games, drug issues, and mindless behavior of little boys not ready to handle a woman. So I will take my man over you young shits any day! And again, I will reiterate, most people cannot handle taboo that goes with a relationship like mine, most people shouldn't even try, but there is a few, such as myself, who can grasp the concept of a human being without taking into consideration of age. If I was 40 and he was 55 would it matter then?

No It wouldnt matter.  And it is fine now.  I dont think there is anything wrong with a 21 year-old dating someone over 30.  But when you were 15 and he was 24+, thats just not right.  I simply don't think it is right for someone of that age to be with a child basically.  Im sorry we disagree.
nightshaded

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 25, 2007, 03:37:19 pm »

burn_all_midgets said:
nightshade21 said:

No It wouldnt matter.  And it is fine now.  I dont think there is anything wrong with a 21 year-old dating someone over 30.  But when you were 15 and he was 24+, thats just not right.  I simply don't think it is right for someone of that age to be with a child basically.  Im sorry we disagree.

I'll leave it at that too, but don't wish a divorce on me because of your views. If I was like an average 15 year old, I would most likely agree with you, but there is exceptions, and that is my only point. I was dealt a different set of cards, and when your working and going to school at 14, it's near impossible to have a relationship with a guy your own age who's worried about dungeons and dragons and paint balling instead of making next months rent.
burn_all_midgets

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 25, 2007, 03:43:42 pm »

nightshade21 said:

burn_all_midgets said:

nightshade21 said:

I'll leave it at that too, but don't wish a divorce on me because of your views. If I was like an average 15 year old, I would most likely agree with you, but there is exceptions, and that is my only point. I was dealt a different set of cards, and when your working and going to school at 14, it's near impossible to have a relationship with a guy your own age who's worried about dungeons and dragons and paint balling instead of making next months rent.

I never wished divorce.  Just saying for most people in your situation its a highly likely outcome.  But if your relationship is so different than most others like yours than you have nothing to worry about huh.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: