HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Talk about your GF/BF here!  (Read 4566 times)
burn_all_midgets

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2007, 05:28:45 pm »

Driftwood said:

cynamyngyrl said: I lust for my boyfriend all day even after 3 years.  HE's a hot metal guy with a goatee and nice hands.  Perfect! Its so much fun, we go to a lot of shows together, and have lots of ---! I love the look on his face when I get home from work, take him by the hand, lead him to the room,  service him, then send him to the store to get stuff to make dinner.  He loves it, I love pleasuring him! In turn he gives me my special requests and treats me good.  I've heard him telling his friends once that he has no complaints in the sex area, cuz some of his friends are married and the wives won't give it up anymore.  People just have to find someone with the same libido.  
::laugh

All I keep hearing is "RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE MY BF HAS A  LIL STACK O' DIMES RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE FUCK".

You need some pussy...
EvilHippieDriftwood

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2007, 05:30:11 pm »

burn_all_midgets said:
Driftwood said:
cynamyngyrl said: I lust for my boyfriend all day even after 3 years.  HE's a hot metal guy with a goatee and nice hands.  Perfect! Its so much fun, we go to a lot of shows together, and have lots of ---! I love the look on his face when I get home from work, take him by the hand, lead him to the room,  service him, then send him to the store to get stuff to make dinner.  He loves it, I love pleasuring him! In turn he gives me my special requests and treats me good.  I've heard him telling his friends once that he has no complaints in the sex area, cuz some of his friends are married and the wives won't give it up anymore.  People just have to find someone with the same libido.  

All I keep hearing is "RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE MY BF HAS A  LIL STACK O' DIMES RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE FUCK".
You need some pussy...

No one pays me to not be an asshole.

October 24: Opeth (fuck openers)
burn_all_midgets

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2007, 05:46:01 pm »

Driftwood said:

burn_all_midgets said:

Driftwood said:

You need some pussy...

No one pays me to not be an asshole.

Pussy would make you nicer subconsiously
Killer1332
Community

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2007, 05:52:51 pm »

i kinda gotta disagree w/ burn all midgets. hed still b an ass.
EvilHippieDriftwood

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2007, 05:55:10 pm »

Killer1332 said: i kinda gotta disagree w/ burn all midgets. hed still b an ass.
I kinda gotta agree with you.

SaraJ

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2007, 05:59:40 pm »

Driftwood said:
Killer1332 said: i kinda gotta disagree w/ burn all midgets. hed still b an ass.

I dont think youre an ass Drifty, but then again you've never directed it at me. And if you did Id probably just laugh.

EvilHippieDriftwood

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2007, 06:00:20 pm »

MissSaraJ said:
Driftwood said:

I dont think youre an ass Drifty, but then again you've never directed it at me. And if you did Id probably just laugh.

Uncle Phil wants you.

6rain6ey6

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2007, 07:31:25 pm »

haha...reading this shit is funny!!!!

::finger::animatedlaugh
ekoerner

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2007, 07:59:03 pm »

umm pardon me......but who the fuck do you think you are?.......Virgin Mary, Mother Theresa?....hmmm
at least I'm gettin some!::animatedlaugh

mexicanpunk_666

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2007, 01:10:32 am »

well my ex broke up with me cuz she thought that when i said  i loved her, that i didnt mean it, wtf?
then my other ex just broke up with me cuz  "she had tennis sand had to focus on that"
bitch!! thats not an excuse!!!
::finger::stare

PanteraKatie
Community

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2007, 01:24:46 am »

I have been with my boyfriend Dean for about 8 months. He is in a band, they are really good. They are called Volatile. One thing I hate about our relationship is Volatile, anytime we're doing something and the opportunity comes up to go "jam" he will cut our plans short and go. Sometimes he will say that we can hang out and then he will get asked to go "jam" and then he will leave me hangin'. I hate that. And when we do have sex, he wants it to be "special" so I only get it like once every 2 weeks. But he is a really cool guy, I just wish he would put out more and be more commited to me and keep plans that he makes. Sometimes I wonder about him. check out his band www.myspace.com/volatileattack....they're good. check out my myspace at www.myspace.com/cgfhkatie

look, im not exaggerating when i say the success of your mission hinges on how well you use that cardboard box. ----JaGBaG.
nykeegirl

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2007, 01:25:44 am »

well you should be gratefull to have a band guy.. sounds killer.

PanteraKatie
Community

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2007, 01:32:19 am »

nykeegirl said: well you should be gratefull to have a band guy.. sounds killer.

It is a love hate relationship with the band. Because he says that he loves me. But he told me in the begining that if it came down to it, he was going to pick the band. I don't think that is fair. He loves the band more than me, that side of him has shown on several occasions. I just wish they would get a record deal already. They are so fucking good. It is so shitty.

look, im not exaggerating when i say the success of your mission hinges on how well you use that cardboard box. ----JaGBaG.
nykeegirl

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2007, 03:02:56 am »

mexicanpunk_666 said: well my ex broke up with me cuz she thought that when i said  i loved her, that i didnt mean it, wtf?
then my other ex just broke up with me cuz  "she had tennis sand had to focus on that"
bitch!! thats not an excuse!!!
::finger::stare

I bet there was more to it than that...

you will do fine..

good luck xo

SATAN

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2007, 04:29:26 am »

since i got out of the mental facility, i don't have a girlfriend anymore

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: