HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Talk about your GF/BF here!  (Read 4514 times)
nightshaded

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: July 25, 2007, 03:49:45 pm »

burn_all_midgets said:
nightshade21 said:
burn_all_midgets said:
nightshade21 said:
burn_all_midgets said: Wow, hes over 30.  Not 30 exactly.  So he was probably older than 24 when you guys started dating.

Your point? You are putting age on a pedestal. You think some guy is better cause he's the same age as me? One that's not mature? flakey? unemployed? clingy? whiney? broke mooching little shit who doesn't know how to please me in bed? Is that better? Fuck no. I had 2 relationships that lasted over a year before I met my husband, both were full of kid games, drug issues, and mindless behavior of little boys not ready to handle a woman. So I will take my man over you young shits any day! And again, I will reiterate, most people cannot handle taboo that goes with a relationship like mine, most people shouldn't even try, but there is a few, such as myself, who can grasp the concept of a human being without taking into consideration of age. If I was 40 and he was 55 would it matter then?
No It wouldnt matter.  And it is fine now.  I dont think there is anything wrong with a 21 year-old dating someone over 30.  But when you were 15 and he was 24+, thats just not right.  I simply don't think it is right for someone of that age to be with a child basically.  Im sorry we disagree.

I'll leave it at that too, but don't wish a divorce on me because of your views. If I was like an average 15 year old, I would most likely agree with you, but there is exceptions, and that is my only point. I was dealt a different set of cards, and when your working and going to school at 14, it's near impossible to have a relationship with a guy your own age who's worried about dungeons and dragons and paint balling instead of making next months rent.
I never wished divorce.  Just saying for most people in your situation its a highly likely outcome.  But if your relationship is so different than most others like yours than you have nothing to worry about huh.

If I thought you were being sincere I might ignore the twinge of sarcasm in that comment. Over half of relationships end in divorce, regardless if the couple are the same age, etc. So I don't see the difference between my chances and blow joe next me.
burn_all_midgets

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 25, 2007, 03:55:31 pm »

nightshade21 said:

burn_all_midgets said:

nightshade21 said:

burn_all_midgets said:

nightshade21 said:

burn_all_midgets said: Wow, hes over 30.  Not 30 exactly.  So he was probably older than 24 when you guys started dating.

Your point? You are putting age on a pedestal. You think some guy is better cause he's the same age as me? One that's not mature? flakey? unemployed? clingy? whiney? broke mooching little shit who doesn't know how to please me in bed? Is that better? Fuck no. I had 2 relationships that lasted over a year before I met my husband, both were full of kid games, drug issues, and mindless behavior of little boys not ready to handle a woman. So I will take my man over you young shits any day! And again, I will reiterate, most people cannot handle taboo that goes with a relationship like mine, most people shouldn't even try, but there is a few, such as myself, who can grasp the concept of a human being without taking into consideration of age. If I was 40 and he was 55 would it matter then?

No It wouldnt matter.  And it is fine now.  I dont think there is anything wrong with a 21 year-old dating someone over 30.  But when you were 15 and he was 24+, thats just not right.  I simply don't think it is right for someone of that age to be with a child basically.  Im sorry we disagree.

I'll leave it at that too, but don't wish a divorce on me because of your views. If I was like an average 15 year old, I would most likely agree with you, but there is exceptions, and that is my only point. I was dealt a different set of cards, and when your working and going to school at 14, it's near impossible to have a relationship with a guy your own age who's worried about dungeons and dragons and paint balling instead of making next months rent.

I never wished divorce.  Just saying for most people in your situation its a highly likely outcome.  But if your relationship is so different than most others like yours than you have nothing to worry about huh.

If I thought you were being sincere I might ignore the twinge of sarcasm in that comment. Over half of relationships end in divorce, regardless if the couple are the same age, etc. So I don't see the difference between my chances and blow joe next me.

I'm not a statistician in the field of marriage, or any field for that matter.  But I'm gonna assume the divorce rate is even higher for your situation.  Of course, I could be wrong, as I often am.  Either way, this has gone on long enough, its not my business anyhow.  I just wanted to tell that 15 year-old girl that she is being raped whether she knows it or not.
psychofilth

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 25, 2007, 06:09:27 pm »

im going to keep it simple im single and loving every minute of it
::sinister
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: