HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry Potter rumored to be at DTE.  (Read 980 times)
ozzrokk
King of Hash
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2500



View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2007, 06:47:37 pm »

I'll show you first hand why scalpers were not able to move those horded up tickets

D1BK9LMONS::smile
Logged

RIP Rigger Dan
ekoerner
New Member
*
Posts: 1139



View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2007, 06:50:43 pm »

Quote
HARLEYTECH1967 said: I HAVE MY TICKETS AND HAVE HAD THEM SINCE DAY ONE.WAS JUST HAVING SOME FUN IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT FUCK YOU.ASK LAURENLOVE I JUST GAVE HER ONE OF THE CODES AND NEVER ASKED HER TO DO ANYTHING AND TOLD HER TO HAVE A GOOD TIME AND NOTHING ELSE NICE TO SEE YOU HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR MORON TRY GROWING UP A LITTLE::animatedlaugh

free tix are available for any venue.....If you could read you would know that already......so piss off with your little game....
Logged


HARLEYTECH1967
New Member
*
Posts: 52



View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2007, 06:52:24 pm »

I'M NOT A SCAPLER NOR AM I HORDING TICKETS.I'M LOOKING TO MAKE ANYTHING OFF OF THESE CODES NOT ASKING FOR MONEY FOR THE COST OF THE MONSTER DRINKS OR ANYTHING ELSE I JUST WENT TO THE STORE TODAY AND FOUND 3 FOUR PACKS WITH THE CODES SO I BOUGHT THEM AND I'M GIVING THEM AWAY AND WAS JUST HAVING A LITTLE FUN SORRY IF I'VE OFFENDED ANYONE OR IF ANYONE TOOK IT THE WRONG WAY WAS NOT MY INTENTION.BUT I WILL NOT LET SOMEONE MAKE ME OUT TO BE AN ASSHOLE FOR THAT
Logged
ozzrokk
King of Hash
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2500



View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2007, 06:57:59 pm »

Quote

HARLEYTECH1967 said: I'M NOT A SCAPLER NOR AM I HORDING TICKETS.I'M LOOKING TO MAKE ANYTHING OFF OF THESE CODES NOT ASKING FOR MONEY FOR THE COST OF THE MONSTER DRINKS OR ANYTHING ELSE I JUST WENT TO THE STORE TODAY AND FOUND 3 FOUR PACKS WITH THE CODES SO I BOUGHT THEM AND I'M GIVING THEM AWAY AND WAS JUST HAVING A LITTLE FUN SORRY IF I'VE OFFENDED ANYONE OR IF ANYONE TOOK IT THE WRONG WAY WAS NOT MY INTENTION.BUT I WILL NOT LET SOMEONE MAKE ME OUT TO BE AN ASSHOLE FOR THAT


I know that im not saying you are im just showing that those ticket hording mother fuckers cant sell tickets cause we still giving them away and theres nothing wrong with haveing a little fun with it
Logged

RIP Rigger Dan
HARLEYTECH1967
New Member
*
Posts: 52



View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2007, 07:02:31 pm »

THANKS OZZ NEVER KNEW ANYONE WOULD BE OFFENDED BY TRYING TO HAVE SOME FUN IT'S NEVER BEEN ABOUT MAKING MONEY FOR ME ANYWAYS I'VE EVEN BOUGHT MY FRIENDS TIX THAT COULDN'T SO THEY COULD GO TO SHOWS I HAVE 1 MORE CODE IF ANYONE NEEDS IT::laugh
Logged
ekoerner
New Member
*
Posts: 1139



View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2007, 07:02:48 pm »

Quote
HARLEYTECH1967 said: I'M NOT A SCAPLER NOR AM I HORDING TICKETS.I'M LOOKING TO MAKE ANYTHING OFF OF THESE CODES NOT ASKING FOR MONEY FOR THE COST OF THE MONSTER DRINKS OR ANYTHING ELSE I JUST WENT TO THE STORE TODAY AND FOUND 3 FOUR PACKS WITH THE CODES SO I BOUGHT THEM AND I'M GIVING THEM AWAY AND WAS JUST HAVING A LITTLE FUN SORRY IF I'VE OFFENDED ANYONE OR IF ANYONE TOOK IT THE WRONG WAY WAS NOT MY INTENTION.BUT I WILL NOT LET SOMEONE MAKE ME OUT TO BE AN ASSHOLE FOR THAT

Sorry to hear you wasted your money!......there are free tix for all shows available....
and I'm really not an asshole.....
maybe if you had started your own topic....It would have been fun for you!......
Logged


HARLEYTECH1967
New Member
*
Posts: 52



View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2007, 07:07:29 pm »

DIDN'T WASTE MY MONEY IF SOMEONE GETS TO GO TO SHOW FOR FREE  BECAUSE I SPENT MONEY TO GET SOMETHING THATS GREAT BECAUSE THATS THE WHOLE POINT OF GOING  TO HAVE FUN I'M NOT BITCHING ABOUT IT JUST TRYING TO HELP SOME PPL THAT COULDN'T GET TIX BECAUSE OF THE LIVENATION FUCK UP.  AND IF I STEPPED ON SOMEONES THREAD BECAUSE OF THAT I'M SORRY BUT I WOULD KNOW SOMEONE WAS GOING TO A SHOW THAN THE CODES GOING TO WASTE
Logged
ekoerner
New Member
*
Posts: 1139



View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2007, 07:09:25 pm »

Quote
HARLEYTECH1967 said: DIDN'T WASTE MY MONEY IF SOMEONE GETS TO GO TO SHOW FOR FREE  BECAUSE I SPENT MONEY TO GET SOMETHING THATS GREAT BECAUSE THATS THE WHOLE POINT OF GOING  TO HAVE FUN I'M NOT BITCHING ABOUT IT JUST TRYING TO HELP SOME PPL THAT COULDN'T GET TIX BECAUSE OF THE LIVENATION FUCK UP.  AND IF I STEPPED ON SOMEONES THREAD BECAUSE OF THAT I'M SORRY BUT I WOULD KNOW SOMEONE WAS GOING TO A SHOW THAN THE CODES GOING TO WASTE
ok fine......BUT STOP YELLING AT US!::animatedlaugh
Logged


HARLEYTECH1967
New Member
*
Posts: 52



View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2007, 07:11:27 pm »

not yelling just not a very good typist so it's either all caps or all lower case. only type with 2 fingers
Logged
ekoerner
New Member
*
Posts: 1139



View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2007, 07:18:14 pm »

Quote
HARLEYTECH1967 said: not yelling just not a very good typist so it's either all caps or all lower case. only type with 2 fingers
sorry to hear that dude......if you can manage to create your own topic regarding free tix ......I can assure you more fruitful results!
Logged


HARLEYTECH1967
New Member
*
Posts: 52



View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2007, 07:22:38 pm »

most likely i would but unfortunately it won't let me,not looking for anything in return just for someone to be able to go to a show so if you know anyone needing a code i have 1 left
Logged
MsCeeAngel
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 857



View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2007, 07:22:52 pm »

HERE'S A LITTLE INFO......According to Ozzfest You can still get tickets for "Free".
All you have to do is see here on Ozzfest if your area..ie...state...ie...wherever
the concerts at...are offering the tickets.
**HOWEVER, On A Sour Note.....You Have 2 Go There Direct & Get Them !!**

It's nice that HARLEYTECH1967 is offering to those who can't get them.
**HOWEVER......WRONG WAY DUDE !! ....OFFER ON MYSPACE...Then Someone
Will Know Your Offering It To Them !!  I didn't know the codes still worked !!
WiErD !!  

MsCeeAngel   xoxoxo::surprise::surprise::surprise
Logged

~MsCeeAngel~  XD ::finger
HARLEYTECH1967
New Member
*
Posts: 52



View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2007, 07:25:22 pm »

i didn't either till yesterday and just figured that if someone still needed tix i could get rid of them here
Logged
ekoerner
New Member
*
Posts: 1139



View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2007, 07:31:18 pm »

Quote
HARLEYTECH1967 said: most likely i would but unfortunately it won't let me,not looking for anything in return just for someone to be able to go to a show so if you know anyone needing a code i have 1 left
I created a topic for just this reason....ya know........whatever
if you take a look at the topics you will find the solution....
sorry if I came off a little gruff......shit gets old ya know......same ole shit different day!
Logged


HARLEYTECH1967
New Member
*
Posts: 52



View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2007, 07:34:07 pm »

isn't it always thats why i can't wait till ozzfest down here need to blow off steam very badly and mosh pit will take care of that.sorry i' seemed like an asshole myself
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals