HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Fight i've seen in the year  (Read 652 times)
« on: July 21, 2007, 05:35:19 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLPuGuaZTx8

thats some funny shit watch about 2:15
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2007, 05:42:07 pm »

I hae only been in one fight this year i got sucker punched from behind i turned around and got in a good punch to the jaw i thougt the dude was going down but he pulleed out a can of pepper spray and soaked my face with that shit needles to say that was the end ofthe fight that shit hurts like a mofo
laurenlove

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2007, 05:48:01 pm »

Damn..I thought you meant fist fight..
I've been in one fight this year..I was going down to Oklahoma o my dad's and this bitch would not get out of the fast lane, so I started tailgating her..about after 5 miles she finally moves over and we flick each other off. Well later on we stopped for gas and stuff to eat..when we leave the same bitch had pulled into the gas station..I went up to her and told the bitch she needed to learn to drive and she was like what bitch..anyways, I uppercut her in her jaw..totally broke it and knocked her out..pretty gross, so then I grabbed my brothers and got them in he car and took off..guess she won't be riding in the fastlane anymore

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2007, 05:53:42 pm »

Everyyear that i get older i think all that fighting shit is behind me but as sure as shit i seem to always get into atleast on per year
midnight625

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2007, 05:55:07 pm »

god damn i thought chairs were going to start flying

MUNICIPAL WASTE IS GONNA FUCK YOU UP!!!
burn_all_midgets

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2007, 06:00:14 pm »

I got in a brawl earlier this year, it went a little something like this:
I was in Austin, TX on 6th street.  I started drinking around 4pm, the fight happened around 230am.  So, I was absolutely shithoused.  I was with a group of about 8 people.  I passed out in a bar.  They tried to kick me out but I wasnt waking up, so my friends decided to leave me and come back later.  Of course, I wake up after they leave, wondering where the fuck I am.  I leave the bar, go outside, and decide to eat pizza instead of look for my friends.  I eat 3 slices by myself.  I see a person I came with.  He too is alone.  We eat pizza together.  We decide to find our friends, we find 2 others.  I dont know how the group got so dispersed.  With a 4 person group we decide this is acceptable and dont worry about the others.  We search for the car we came in.  Then, a group of hispanics walks up to us and, for no apparent reason, insults one of the people in our group.  There is 6 mexican guys and 3 girls with them.  One of them and one of my friends begin to exchange insults, these insults turn more and more serious.  As guys usually do when exchanging insults, they begin questioning eachothers sexuality.  I decide to end this ordeal.  I walk in between the two and say "I'm sure all of this talk about homosexuals is turning you guys on.  Why don't you go home and act on your feelings".  I am inevitably the first one to get hit after this comment.  Some guy punched me in the back of the head, i turned around and attempt to fight off 3 of them at once till my friends could get over there.  One of my friends can really fight and took one guy down with one punch.  My other friend that stepped in put a guy in a choke hold and took him to the ground like an idiot.  He's lucky he didnt get stomped.  One of them was really gettin his ass kicked and his face was all bloody so his girl tried to protect him and got hit in the face.  This kinda ended the whole thing, there was quite a crowd watching this unfold, and a few people stepped in to break it all up after the girl got hit.  I laughed at this as she cried.  Fuck, i just typed a lot.  Anyhow, it was a fun night.
Ichi_is_outta_here

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2007, 06:08:00 pm »

A fight with O'reilly ? The man is a baboon that just flings crap. All he is is an insane version of stephen colbert, colbert is at least sane enough to know his semantical rants are comedy and not real. O'Reilly was just that crazy kid in school that ate paste, would mumble inane things, get mad and take his ball and go home confident he wasn't an asshole.

ekoerner

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2007, 06:13:03 pm »

Raiderman667 said: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLPuGuaZTx8

Do us all  a favor......learn how to post a proper link.....

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2007, 07:21:33 pm »

ekoerner said:

Well explain it to me i'm still new to this shit i'm used to the old board
ekoerner

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2007, 07:23:57 pm »

Raiderman667 said:
ekoerner said:

Well explain it to me i'm still new to this shit i'm used to the old board
just below the message area....the very first thing says link .....click it and give it a go.....very easy to use!

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2007, 07:26:39 pm »

FIght
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2007, 07:26:48 pm »

Hell yea it worked thanks dude
spock

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2007, 07:27:28 pm »

I was at Tahoe last week with Hugh Hefner and Nancy Sinatra! ::finger::sinister::finger

Spock
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2007, 07:28:14 pm »

spock said: I was at Tahoe last week with Hugh Hefner and Nancy Sinatra! ::finger::sinister::finger
You post some dumb shit dude
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2007, 07:29:06 pm »

i've never been in a fight... cause im big and all that but im a lover not a fighter sometimes... but if people hurt my little brother... shits going down
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: