HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Fight i've seen in the year  (Read 643 times)
ekoerner

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2007, 07:51:45 pm »

Raiderman667 said: Hell yea it worked thanks dude
you bet bro!

JohnnytheSlayer

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2007, 08:03:56 pm »

burn_all_midgets said: I got in a brawl earlier this year, it went a little something like this:
I was in Austin, TX on 6th street.  I started drinking around 4pm, the fight happened around 230am.  So, I was absolutely shithoused.  I was with a group of about 8 people.  I passed out in a bar.  They tried to kick me out but I wasnt waking up, so my friends decided to leave me and come back later.  Of course, I wake up after they leave, wondering where the fuck I am.  I leave the bar, go outside, and decide to eat pizza instead of look for my friends.  I eat 3 slices by myself.  I see a person I came with.  He too is alone.  We eat pizza together.  We decide to find our friends, we find 2 others.  I dont know how the group got so dispersed.  With a 4 person group we decide this is acceptable and dont worry about the others.  We search for the car we came in.  Then, a group of hispanics walks up to us and, for no apparent reason, insults one of the people in our group.  There is 6 mexican guys and 3 girls with them.  One of them and one of my friends begin to exchange insults, these insults turn more and more serious.  As guys usually do when exchanging insults, they begin questioning eachothers sexuality.  I decide to end this ordeal.  I walk in between the two and say "I'm sure all of this talk about homosexuals is turning you guys on.  Why don't you go home and act on your feelings".  I am inevitably the first one to get hit after this comment.  Some guy punched me in the back of the head, i turned around and attempt to fight off 3 of them at once till my friends could get over there.  One of my friends can really fight and took one guy down with one punch.  My other friend that stepped in put a guy in a choke hold and took him to the ground like an idiot.  He's lucky he didnt get stomped.  One of them was really gettin his ass kicked and his face was all bloody so his girl tried to protect him and got hit in the face.  This kinda ended the whole thing, there was quite a crowd watching this unfold, and a few people stepped in to break it all up after the girl got hit.  I laughed at this as she cried.  Fuck, i just typed a lot.  Anyhow, it was a fun night.

Haha, Home sweet home ::animatedlaugh

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: