HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zodiac  (Read 921 times)
Guest
« on: July 21, 2007, 07:46:07 pm »

Has anyone seen it? If so was it any good?
Logged
ozzy4president51
New Member
*
Posts: 1440



View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2007, 08:10:57 pm »

Quote

Raiderman667 said: Has anyone seen it? If so was it any good?

 mt brother said that is wqas sorta boring. It was a sort of predictable plot... deadbody,note,dead body, note, deadbody, note.
Logged


LoweDownDirty1
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3369



View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2007, 08:13:35 pm »

it's a pretty good movie if you know anything about the case
Logged


Guest
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2007, 08:20:53 pm »

I hope it was the than the first one
Logged
LoweDownDirty1
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3369



View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2007, 08:23:05 pm »

Quote
CrippledBastard said: I hope it was the than the first one
are you talking about the one called the zodiac killer, yeah that one sucked balls , i watched about 10 minutes of it and turned that garbage off
Logged


Guest
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2007, 08:27:58 pm »

Quote

LoweDownDirty1 said:
Quote

CrippledBastard said: I hope it was the than the first one
are you talking about the one called the zodiac killer, yeah that one sucked balls , i watched about 10 minutes of it and turned that garbage off


That would be the one                                                                                                                                                  i had high hopes for the Dahmer movie but that one was shit also
Logged
CrouchingCops_HiddenBadges
New Member
*
Posts: 1751



View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2007, 08:56:50 pm »

Great movie from a great director. David Fincher knows his stuff.
Logged

-------------------------------------------------------------------
laurenlove
New Member
*
Posts: 1464



View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2007, 08:59:11 pm »

I have read the book, haven't seen the movie. I heard it is pretty accurate. The book was good, pretty much just every fact about the case, a little tedious
Logged


LoweDownDirty1
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3369



View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2007, 09:01:43 pm »

Quote
laurenlove said: I have read the book, haven't seen the movie. I heard it is pretty accurate. The book was good, pretty much just every fact about the case, a little tedious
you'd like the movie then, it's dead on the money with the details
Logged


laurenlove
New Member
*
Posts: 1464



View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2007, 09:02:34 pm »

Quote
LoweDownDirty1 said:
Quote
laurenlove said: I have read the book, haven't seen the movie. I heard it is pretty accurate. The book was good, pretty much just every fact about the case, a little tedious
you'd like the movie then, it's dead on the money with the details
Yeah..when does it come out on dvd?
Logged


LoweDownDirty1
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3369



View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2007, 09:12:39 pm »

Quote
laurenlove said:
Quote
LoweDownDirty1 said:
Quote
laurenlove said: I have read the book, haven't seen the movie. I heard it is pretty accurate. The book was good, pretty much just every fact about the case, a little tedious
you'd like the movie then, it's dead on the money with the details
Yeah..when does it come out on dvd?
should be out i think
Logged


CrouchingCops_HiddenBadges
New Member
*
Posts: 1751



View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2007, 09:14:14 pm »

Quote

LoweDownDirty1 said:
Quote

laurenlove said:
Quote

LoweDownDirty1 said:
Quote

laurenlove said: I have read the book, haven't seen the movie. I heard it is pretty accurate. The book was good, pretty much just every fact about the case, a little tedious
you'd like the movie then, it's dead on the money with the details

Yeah..when does it come out on dvd?
should be out i think


Not out yet. Comes out this Tuesday.
Logged

-------------------------------------------------------------------
laurenlove
New Member
*
Posts: 1464



View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2007, 09:15:29 pm »

Quote
36crazydamons said:
Quote
LoweDownDirty1 said:
Quote
laurenlove said:
Quote
LoweDownDirty1 said:
Quote
laurenlove said: I have read the book, haven't seen the movie. I heard it is pretty accurate. The book was good, pretty much just every fact about the case, a little tedious
you'd like the movie then, it's dead on the money with the details
Yeah..when does it come out on dvd?
should be out i think

Not out yet. Comes out this Tuesday.
Sweet, my friend works at the movie place so I'll have her get me a copy to watch
Logged


ozzreigns
New Member
*
Posts: 936



View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2007, 09:18:37 pm »

I watched it last night and liked it.
Logged

Metal will rule the world again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
malja316
New Member
*
Posts: 338



View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2007, 10:22:34 am »

If you are expecting this movie to be like SEVEN, you will not get it in Zodiac. However, if you wanna learn about the mindset of the cops and the reporters who covered and investigated that case, this movie is for you. Its a 2 and 1/2 hr movie...personally, they should have made it just 2 hours. This movie is one of my favorites to come out this year, I thought the acting was well done and this case is very interesting. I am warning you though, there is not going to be that many killings in this movie as you might think...and I think that is the reason why many hate this movie.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals