HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Golden Ticket Cheaters - Proof  (Read 14945 times)
Guest
« Reply #555 on: July 23, 2007, 01:49:07 am »

Quote

liz1259 said: we should all just go to wacken some year and get the real metal experience
fuck i would love to go back to norway for the cencert and to see all my family agin
Logged
liz1259
New Member
*
Posts: 2658



View Profile
« Reply #556 on: July 23, 2007, 01:50:27 am »

Quote
whitepride696666 said:
Quote
liz1259 said: we should all just go to wacken some year and get the real metal experience
fuck i would love to go back to norway for the cencert and to see all my family agin

do you have family there?  
they take their metal so seriously over there, i respect it
Logged


A_C
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1326


View Profile
« Reply #557 on: July 23, 2007, 01:52:02 am »

Quote
liz1259 said: we should all just go to wacken some year and get the real metal experience
Fuck Wacken. It is only for rich little white boys, who's mommies pay there ways through life. Most  working MEN (with a family) can't afford it.
Logged




liz1259
New Member
*
Posts: 2658



View Profile
« Reply #558 on: July 23, 2007, 01:55:39 am »

Quote
A_C said:
Quote
liz1259 said: we should all just go to wacken some year and get the real metal experience
Fuck Wacken. It is only for rich little white boys, who's mommies pay there ways through life. Most  working MEN (with a family) can't afford it.

...still a great concert
Logged


Guest
« Reply #559 on: July 23, 2007, 01:57:21 am »

Quote

liz1259 said:
Quote

whitepride696666 said:
Quote

liz1259 said: we should all just go to wacken some year and get the real metal experience
fuck i would love to go back to norway for the cencert and to see all my family agin


do you have family there?  
they take their metal so seriously over there, i respect it
yeah my dads born there and pretty much all my dads side of the family lives there i went there for a month and went and met them all covered like half the country its a verry cool place i would go there in a heartbeat but it cost so damn muck to get there
Logged
Guest
« Reply #560 on: July 23, 2007, 01:58:34 am »

metal so seriously over there, i respect it, some say to serious
Logged
Moshkinstein
New Member
*
Posts: 2123



View Profile
« Reply #561 on: July 23, 2007, 02:04:00 am »

Quote

A_C said:
Quote

liz1259 said: we should all just go to wacken some year and get the real metal experience
Fuck Wacken. It is only for rich little white boys, who's mommies pay there ways through life. Most  working MEN (with a family) can't afford it.



Hmm I never looked at wacken that way but I suppose you could be right.I have seen a few like that on this forum.::smile
Logged


 
liz1259
New Member
*
Posts: 2658



View Profile
« Reply #562 on: July 23, 2007, 02:04:42 am »

Quote
whitepride696666 said:
Quote
liz1259 said:
Quote
whitepride696666 said:
Quote
liz1259 said: we should all just go to wacken some year and get the real metal experience
fuck i would love to go back to norway for the cencert and to see all my family agin

do you have family there?  
they take their metal so seriously over there, i respect it
yeah my dads born there and pretty much all my dads side of the family lives there i went there for a month and went and met them all covered like half the country its a verry cool place i would go there in a heartbeat but it cost so damn muck to get there

i only wish i could have went there,  europe is beautiful , its a life long dream to visit there which you have to spend most of your life saving for.  wacken would be like a metal style woodstock, just dedicated fans coming to hear the music and get fucked up....cant think of a better time
Logged


Guest
« Reply #563 on: July 23, 2007, 02:07:42 am »

Quote

liz1259 said:
Quote

whitepride696666 said:
Quote

liz1259 said:
Quote

whitepride696666 said:
Quote

liz1259 said: we should all just go to wacken some year and get the real metal experience
fuck i would love to go back to norway for the cencert and to see all my family agin


do you have family there?  
they take their metal so seriously over there, i respect it
yeah my dads born there and pretty much all my dads side of the family lives there i went there for a month and went and met them all covered like half the country its a verry cool place i would go there in a heartbeat but it cost so damn muck to get there


i only wish i could have went there,  europe is beautiful , its a life long dream to visit there which you have to spend most of your life saving for.  wacken would be like a metal style woodstock, just dedicated fans coming to hear the music and get fucked up....cant think of a better time
yeah that would be just to good to be true go too wacken and see all the fam. damn i would maybe not come back::animatedlaugh
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals