HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Golden Ticket Cheaters - Proof  (Read 14945 times)
« Reply #555 on: July 23, 2007, 01:49:07 am »

liz1259 said: we should all just go to wacken some year and get the real metal experience
fuck i would love to go back to norway for the cencert and to see all my family agin
liz1259

View Profile
« Reply #556 on: July 23, 2007, 01:50:27 am »

whitepride696666 said:
liz1259 said: we should all just go to wacken some year and get the real metal experience
fuck i would love to go back to norway for the cencert and to see all my family agin

do you have family there?  
they take their metal so seriously over there, i respect it

A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #557 on: July 23, 2007, 01:52:02 am »

Fuck Wacken. It is only for rich little white boys, who's mommies pay there ways through life. Most  working MEN (with a family) can't afford it.

liz1259

View Profile
« Reply #558 on: July 23, 2007, 01:55:39 am »

A_C said:
Fuck Wacken. It is only for rich little white boys, who's mommies pay there ways through life. Most  working MEN (with a family) can't afford it.

...still a great concert

« Reply #559 on: July 23, 2007, 01:57:21 am »

liz1259 said:

whitepride696666 said:

yeah my dads born there and pretty much all my dads side of the family lives there i went there for a month and went and met them all covered like half the country its a verry cool place i would go there in a heartbeat but it cost so damn muck to get there
« Reply #560 on: July 23, 2007, 01:58:34 am »

metal so seriously over there, i respect it, some say to serious
Moshkinstein

View Profile
« Reply #561 on: July 23, 2007, 02:04:00 am »

A_C said:

Hmm I never looked at wacken that way but I suppose you could be right.I have seen a few like that on this forum.::smile

liz1259

View Profile
« Reply #562 on: July 23, 2007, 02:04:42 am »

whitepride696666 said:
liz1259 said:
whitepride696666 said:

yeah my dads born there and pretty much all my dads side of the family lives there i went there for a month and went and met them all covered like half the country its a verry cool place i would go there in a heartbeat but it cost so damn muck to get there

i only wish i could have went there,  europe is beautiful , its a life long dream to visit there which you have to spend most of your life saving for.  wacken would be like a metal style woodstock, just dedicated fans coming to hear the music and get fucked up....cant think of a better time

« Reply #563 on: July 23, 2007, 02:07:42 am »

liz1259 said:

whitepride696666 said:

liz1259 said:

whitepride696666 said:

i only wish i could have went there,  europe is beautiful , its a life long dream to visit there which you have to spend most of your life saving for.  wacken would be like a metal style woodstock, just dedicated fans coming to hear the music and get fucked up....cant think of a better time
yeah that would be just to good to be true go too wacken and see all the fam. damn i would maybe not come back::animatedlaugh
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: