HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zack blows ass at playing guitar  (Read 5320 times)
« on: July 22, 2007, 07:58:55 pm »

Why does Ozzy put up with the way he butchers the songs with all his shity pinch harmoncs
I think he should be replaced with Synyster Gates that dude has a way a making the music just flow perfect im sure you will all agree that this is true
??????????????????????????mm??????????

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2007, 08:01:00 pm »

CrippledBastard said: Why does Ozzy put up with the way he butchers the songs with all his shity pinch harmoncs
I think he should be replaced with Synyster Gates that dude has a way a making the music just flow perfect im sure you will all agree that this is true

synyster gates = a mouthful of dicks. he can play but he will never be Zakk

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2007, 08:01:12 pm »

Zakk grew on me. He's not a terrible guitarist, just an aquired taste. Sure, he's not the best, but he's certainly decent and loyal to Ozzy. Skill is only part of it.
ozzrokk
King of Hash
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2007, 08:01:28 pm »

go away

RIP Rigger Dan
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2007, 08:01:34 pm »

CrippledBastard said: Why does Ozzy put up with the way he butchers the songs with all his shity pinch harmoncs
Its about time that asshole blows goats anyone would be better I knew I wasnt the only one who had the balls to say so!::animatedlaugh::sinister
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2007, 08:04:20 pm »

metalmonster said:

Its about time that asshole blows goats anyone would be better I knew I wasnt the only one who had the balls to say so!::animatedlaugh::sinister

Are you a d backs fan
Nebula2009

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2007, 08:05:18 pm »

Zakk is not my favorite guitarist, but damn he is good enough. He put on a heck of a show last night. If you don't agree, then too bad.
Engel

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2007, 08:05:22 pm »

metalmonster said:

I'm sure you blow goats at playing guitar. Once you get better than Zakk at playing guitar tell me. It will never happen.

Zakk kicks ass and can't wait till Alpine.
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2007, 08:07:46 pm »

Engel said:

metalmonster said:

I'm sure you blow goats at playing guitar. Once you get better than Zakk at playing guitar tell me. It will never happen.

i COULD FART ON A AMP. & SOUMD BETTER::finger
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2007, 08:09:15 pm »

metalmonster said:
Engel said:
metalmonster said:

Did you just fart on your keyboard? 'Cause you certainly didn't type better.
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2007, 08:10:56 pm »

trahecorporum said:

metalmonster said:

Engel said:

metalmonster said:

Did you just fart on your keyboard? 'Cause you certainly didn't type better.
::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2007, 08:11:00 pm »

Engel said:

metalmonster said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVDv5ByDDys

me owning Zakk pwned hardcore
??????????????????????????mm??????????

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2007, 08:13:06 pm »

CrippledBastard said:

Engel said:

metalmonster said:

haha you fat fuck

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2007, 08:14:40 pm »

CrippledBastard said:
Engel said:
metalmonster said:

Dear god you suck. And you can't perform. Therefore you = not better than Zakk. ::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2007, 08:16:23 pm »

Dont hate the player hate the game because  i could shred Zack a new one anyday
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: