HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zack blows ass at playing guitar  (Read 9581 times)
SATAN
New Member
*
Posts: 1883



View Profile
« Reply #165 on: July 23, 2007, 01:34:58 am »

bret saberhagen won the american league cy young award in 1989
Logged

liz1259
New Member
*
Posts: 2658



View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 23, 2007, 01:35:37 am »

Quote
whitepride696666 said:
Quote
liz1259 said:
Quote
whitepride696666 said:
Quote
liz1259 said: lets not tear apart dime here....you didnt have to be alive at the time he was around to be a fan

hence..elvis fans and beatles fans can be teenagers, why not dimebag fans?
so liz hows it going in NY late there huh

NY is fine...shitty weather but i guess i cant have everything right?
yeah same here last 3 days just been rain rain rain. oh well

well seattle is known for its rain right?  i went there recently, it was really gloomy, is it always like that?
Logged


liz1259
New Member
*
Posts: 2658



View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 23, 2007, 01:36:03 am »

Quote
satan said: bret saberhagen won the american league cy young award in 1989

satan where have you been
Logged


liz1259
New Member
*
Posts: 2658



View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 23, 2007, 01:36:47 am »

Quote
bemyrequiem said: did anyone ever seem to notice that artists fairly often gain fans posthumously that they probably wouldn't have had if they were still alive? weird how that works.

are you referencing dime?  i think dime was equally appreciated when he was alive as he was after he died
Logged


Guest
« Reply #169 on: July 23, 2007, 01:38:26 am »

Quote

liz1259 said:
Quote

whitepride696666 said:
Quote

liz1259 said:
Quote

whitepride696666 said:
Quote

liz1259 said: lets not tear apart dime here....you didnt have to be alive at the time he was around to be a fan

hence..elvis fans and beatles fans can be teenagers, why not dimebag fans?
so liz hows it going in NY late there huh


NY is fine...shitty weather but i guess i cant have everything right?
yeah same here last 3 days just been rain rain rain. oh well


well seattle is known for its rain right?  i went there recently, it was really gloomy, is it always like that?
its not as bad as people think summer it doesnt rain much at all but fall winter it does rain a bit. what were you here for
Logged
bemyrequiem
New Member
*
Posts: 121



View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 23, 2007, 01:41:22 am »

Quote
liz1259 said:
Quote
bemyrequiem said: did anyone ever seem to notice that artists fairly often gain fans posthumously that they probably wouldn't have had if they were still alive? weird how that works.

are you referencing dime?  i think dime was equally appreciated when he was alive as he was after he died

not really referencing anyone in particular. it just seems to be a common thing for many artists in all genres. and there's nothing wrong with it, either, because if you boil it down -- a supporter/lover/fan is just that regardless.
Logged





^ he's my favorite ::smile ^
liz1259
New Member
*
Posts: 2658



View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 23, 2007, 01:41:31 am »

Quote
whitepride696666 said:
Quote
liz1259 said:
Quote
whitepride696666 said:
Quote
liz1259 said:
Quote
whitepride696666 said:
Quote
liz1259 said: lets not tear apart dime here....you didnt have to be alive at the time he was around to be a fan

hence..elvis fans and beatles fans can be teenagers, why not dimebag fans?
so liz hows it going in NY late there huh

NY is fine...shitty weather but i guess i cant have everything right?
yeah same here last 3 days just been rain rain rain. oh well

well seattle is known for its rain right?  i went there recently, it was really gloomy, is it always like that?
its not as bad as people think summer it doesnt rain much at all but fall winter it does rain a bit. what were you here for

well i was going on an alaskan cruise that left from seattle

i know what you're thinking...you think cruise= islands and lots of sun, but alaska is pretty amazing
Logged


Guest
« Reply #172 on: July 23, 2007, 01:43:55 am »

Quote

liz1259 said:
Quote

whitepride696666 said:
Quote

liz1259 said:
Quote

whitepride696666 said:
Quote

liz1259 said:
Quote

whitepride696666 said:
Quote

liz1259 said: lets not tear apart dime here....you didnt have to be alive at the time he was around to be a fan

hence..elvis fans and beatles fans can be teenagers, why not dimebag fans?
so liz hows it going in NY late there huh


NY is fine...shitty weather but i guess i cant have everything right?
yeah same here last 3 days just been rain rain rain. oh well


well seattle is known for its rain right?  i went there recently, it was really gloomy, is it always like that?
its not as bad as people think summer it doesnt rain much at all but fall winter it does rain a bit. what were you here for


well i was going on an alaskan cruise that left from seattle

i know what you're thinking...you think cruise= islands and lots of sun, but alaska is pretty amazing
no i've been wanting to do that myself i'm more of a winter person then a summer person. i'd love it
Logged
liz1259
New Member
*
Posts: 2658



View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 23, 2007, 01:48:27 am »

Quote
whitepride696666 said:
Quote
liz1259 said:
Quote
whitepride696666 said:
Quote
liz1259 said:
Quote
whitepride696666 said:
Quote
liz1259 said:
Quote
whitepride696666 said:
Quote
liz1259 said: lets not tear apart dime here....you didnt have to be alive at the time he was around to be a fan

hence..elvis fans and beatles fans can be teenagers, why not dimebag fans?
so liz hows it going in NY late there huh

NY is fine...shitty weather but i guess i cant have everything right?
yeah same here last 3 days just been rain rain rain. oh well

well seattle is known for its rain right?  i went there recently, it was really gloomy, is it always like that?
its not as bad as people think summer it doesnt rain much at all but fall winter it does rain a bit. what were you here for

well i was going on an alaskan cruise that left from seattle

i know what you're thinking...you think cruise= islands and lots of sun, but alaska is pretty amazing
no i've been wanting to do that myself i'm more of a winter person then a summer person. i'd love it

well then you would definitly enjoy it, the sights are amazing.  do you live in the city
Logged


Guest
« Reply #174 on: July 23, 2007, 01:51:30 am »

Quote

liz1259 said:
Quote

whitepride696666 said:
Quote

liz1259 said:
Quote

whitepride696666 said:
Quote

liz1259 said:
Quote

whitepride696666 said:
Quote

liz1259 said:
Quote

whitepride696666 said:
Quote

liz1259 said: lets not tear apart dime here....you didnt have to be alive at the time he was around to be a fan

hence..elvis fans and beatles fans can be teenagers, why not dimebag fans?
so liz hows it going in NY late there huh


NY is fine...shitty weather but i guess i cant have everything right?
yeah same here last 3 days just been rain rain rain. oh well


well seattle is known for its rain right?  i went there recently, it was really gloomy, is it always like that?
its not as bad as people think summer it doesnt rain much at all but fall winter it does rain a bit. what were you here for


well i was going on an alaskan cruise that left from seattle

i know what you're thinking...you think cruise= islands and lots of sun, but alaska is pretty amazing
no i've been wanting to do that myself i'm more of a winter person then a summer person. i'd love it


well then you would definitly enjoy it, the sights are amazing.  do you live in the city
yeah i live right by seatac airport
Logged
Guest
« Reply #175 on: July 23, 2007, 01:53:41 am »

so liz1259 i was just wondring if you wanted to get something to eat or watch a movie sometime?
Logged
SATAN
New Member
*
Posts: 1883



View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 23, 2007, 01:56:10 am »

Quote

liz1259 said:
Quote

satan said: bret saberhagen won the american league cy young award in 1989


satan where have you been


here...there...everywhere
Logged

liz1259
New Member
*
Posts: 2658



View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 23, 2007, 01:57:02 am »

Quote
whitepride696666 said: so liz1259 i was just wondring if you wanted to get something to eat or watch a movie sometime?

yeah sure, fly right over to buffalo we'll meet up for some coffee
Logged


Guest
« Reply #178 on: July 23, 2007, 02:01:17 am »

Quote

liz1259 said:
Quote

whitepride696666 said: so liz1259 i was just wondring if you wanted to get something to eat or watch a movie sometime?


yeah sure, fly right over to buffalo we'll meet up for some coffee
sweet, but i dont drink coffee i know i'm from seattle and dont drink coffee it just is never been my thing i guess
Logged
liz1259
New Member
*
Posts: 2658



View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 23, 2007, 02:06:24 am »

Quote
whitepride696666 said:
Quote
liz1259 said:
Quote
whitepride696666 said: so liz1259 i was just wondring if you wanted to get something to eat or watch a movie sometime?

yeah sure, fly right over to buffalo we'll meet up for some coffee
sweet, but i dont drink coffee i know i'm from seattle and dont drink coffee it just is never been my thing i guess

isnt seattle known for the best coffee?? you gotta be taking advantage of that when you live there!
dont worry, theres plenty of buffalo wings around here...no need for coffee
Logged


Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals