HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zack blows ass at playing guitar  (Read 5292 times)
« Reply #180 on: July 23, 2007, 02:09:44 am »

liz1259 said:

whitepride696666 said:

liz1259 said:

whitepride696666 said: so liz1259 i was just wondring if you wanted to get something to eat or watch a movie sometime?

yeah sure, fly right over to buffalo we'll meet up for some coffee
sweet, but i dont drink coffee i know i'm from seattle and dont drink coffee it just is never been my thing i guess

isnt seattle known for the best coffee?? you gotta be taking advantage of that when you live there!
dont worry, theres plenty of buffalo wings around here...no need for coffee
buffalo wings good i love those with buttermilk ranch grubin shit
« Reply #181 on: July 23, 2007, 02:10:25 am »

yes we are home of starbucks
liz1259

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 23, 2007, 02:12:12 am »

whitepride696666 said:
liz1259 said:
whitepride696666 said:
liz1259 said:
whitepride696666 said: so liz1259 i was just wondring if you wanted to get something to eat or watch a movie sometime?

sweet, but i dont drink coffee i know i'm from seattle and dont drink coffee it just is never been my thing i guess

isnt seattle known for the best coffee?? you gotta be taking advantage of that when you live there!

haha ok then its all set, just let me know when we're meeting

« Reply #183 on: July 23, 2007, 02:14:29 am »

liz1259 said:

whitepride696666 said:

liz1259 said:

whitepride696666 said:

liz1259 said:

damn i better start saving money if i have to come there why not you come here oh well i'll let you know when i got enough saved. good night your crazy still on here

haha ok then its all set, just let me know when we're meeting
« Reply #184 on: July 23, 2007, 02:16:04 am »

i'll start saving money then and let you know when i got enough. good night your crazy being on this late
liz1259

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 23, 2007, 02:17:21 am »

whitepride696666 said: i'll start saving money then and let you know when i got enough. good night your crazy being on this late

hey you're on too!  good night i'm going to bed

ComeClarityLeech

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 24, 2007, 02:07:51 am »

i don't think ozzy could even play with out zakk last year at ozzfest ozzy forgot the lyrics to mr. crowley and zakk wylde had to mouth them to him to get him back on time and this year ozzys voice started going out and zakk just started singing them for ozzy i just don't think anyone would be able to read ozzy that well zakk has been playing with him since he was a kid but it is what it is sure it would be cool to see someone who play the songs like randy but zakks not randy and there is no one who is
« Reply #187 on: July 24, 2007, 02:10:13 am »

Blaaaaa Randy smandy Zakk is a Bad Ass great guitar player this was just a bullshit thread made out of boredom
« Reply #188 on: July 24, 2007, 03:06:37 am »

CrippledBastard said: Blaaaaa Randy smandy Zakk is a Bad Ass great guitar player this was just a bullshit thread made out of boredom

And your still a fat peice of shit
SATAN

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 24, 2007, 03:08:12 am »

andre dawson won the national league most valuable player award in 1989

« Reply #190 on: July 24, 2007, 03:10:26 am »

justinsmith47 said:

CrippledBastard said: Blaaaaa Randy smandy Zakk is a Bad Ass great guitar player this was just a bullshit thread made out of boredom

And your still a fat peice of shit

And your mommy is still a nasty whore so how does that change anythng get over yourself fuk face
MVP

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 24, 2007, 03:21:01 am »

I think Zakks solo was very talented but lacked flow. Sounded like a bunch of scales and such thrown together with no flow between. Sorry if you don't agree but I heard better guitar solos from less guitarist. He seemed to be just doing anything randomly and not an actually thought out deal.

Hello Me, It's Me again::laugh
logfan069

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 24, 2007, 04:09:52 am »

ya zakk sucks so bad at guitar that he can solo for 7 minutes straight without missing a note... god that's so horrible :rollseyes::

synyster gates? that faggot from A7X? Are you fucking kidding me? They suck asshole, he's got talent no doubt but he uses it to make the same damn whiney emo bitch song over and over again...::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger

http://www.rafans.net
http://www.myspace.com/ramusic
kangaroo911

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 24, 2007, 04:46:08 am »

CrippledBastard said: Dont hate the player hate the game because  i could shred Zack a new one anyday

Must be the devil-do you live in Georgia?? Zack might not be a fiddle player-he learned guitar the way most of us do, by EAR!- I don't belive he READS music....in the moment of a concert you play what is in your heart. Everyone can have a bad day, or are you a perfect musician with perfect moves up and down the ax! After 35 years in musical intrumentions- I would have to say he isn't bad-course I am a Nugent fan! The Great White Buffalo-has you in a strangle hold baby!!!!!::smile::animatedsmile::animatedlaugh::surprise

The Roo! R+O+C+K+S::smile
« Reply #194 on: July 24, 2007, 06:30:54 am »

logfan069 said: ya zakk sucks so bad at guitar that he can solo for 7 minutes straight without missing a note... god that's so horrible :rollseyes::

synyster gates? that faggot from A7X? Are you fucking kidding me? They suck asshole, he's got talent no doubt but he uses it to make the same damn whiney emo bitch song over and over again...::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger

Synyster Gates is the only person in A7X that has any musical talent, I like how he plays, just not the band he is with.

As far as Zakk goes, I think he is an awesome guitarist, although he is no Randy Rhoads, I like him none the less.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: