HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DOES ANYONE HATE LORDI???  (Read 2275 times)
ELVEN_GUARD

View Profile
« on: July 23, 2007, 07:08:05 pm »

IF YOU DO BAG ON THEM HERE::animatedlaugh
ELVEN_GUARD

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2007, 07:08:30 pm »

I WOULD LIKE TO START THIS COMMENT SAYING THAT OZZFEST WAS FUCKING SICK THIS YEAR AND THAT MOST IF NOT ALL OF US REAL METAL HEADS WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU TO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STAY ON  YOUR SIDE OF THE THE ATLANTIC OCEAN. I MEAN REALLY UR SET WAS A COMPLETE WASTE TO A GOOD BAND TO PLAY. WHEN I FIRST HEARD OF U GUYS PLAYING AT OZZFEST I DIDN'T KNOW WHO YOU GUYS WERE AND AFTER SEEING YOUR PICTURES I KNEW U GUYS WOULD SUCK. NEEDLESS TO SAY I WASN'T DISAPPOINTED WITH MY OBSERVATION AND I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO ASK YOU TO NEVER EVER IN YOUR LIFE AS A BAND, (WHICH I THINK U GUYS WILL SPLIT IN A YEAR OR TWO), TO NEVER WEAR THAT CAPE OR THE PYROTECHNIC SHIT EVER. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO ASK YOU TO STOP BEING LIKE OR TRYING TO BE LIKE GWAR (ONLY GWAR CAN PULL OFF THE COSTUMES) AND I THINK YOU GUYS ARE A DISGRACE TO METAL, ROCK, AND FINLAND (WHICH IS WORSE TO DISGRACE YOUR OWN COUNTRY) LEAVE THE METAL TO CHILDREN OF BODOM, APOCALYPTICA, ETC........

AND WITH THIS I BID YOU GUYS FAREWELL
NO CHEERS TO YOU GUYS
ONLY A LOOK OF SHAME
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2007, 07:23:56 pm »

Lordi sucks, Gwar is better. Gwar done it first and if they played ozzfest, they will tear it up. Yo, Sharron let Gwar headline the second stage next year. ::animatedsmile
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2007, 07:25:10 pm »

mhj55 said: Lordi sucks, Gwar is better. Gwar done it first and if they played ozzfest, they will tear it up. Yo, Sharron let Gwar headline the second stage next year. ::animatedsmile

Gwar and Lordi shouldn't really be compared, because they are so different. Sure, both wear costumes, but Gwar uses fake blood and dildos, kills people, etc. Lordi use pyrotechnics and the music is vastly different.

ELVEN_GUARD

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2007, 07:47:17 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:
mhj55 said: Lordi sucks, Gwar is better. Gwar done it first and if they played ozzfest, they will tear it up. Yo, Sharron let Gwar headline the second stage next year. ::animatedsmile

Gwar and Lordi shouldn't really be compared, because they are so different. Sure, both wear costumes, but Gwar uses fake blood and dildos, kills people, etc. Lordi use pyrotechnics and the music is vastly different.
yeah sure the music is different
it still sucks
and come on the costumes do you really think the idea was original?Huh
Merrrypoppin
Queen of Hugs!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2007, 12:27:38 pm »

Lordi is quite entertaining live::smile

BAAAAAAD!
Adramalach

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2007, 12:32:36 pm »

I like both Lordi and GWAR. What I think half these people that hate Lordi for is about the costumes. Well, guess what? GWAR weren't the first guys to dress up like monsters/aliens/etc. So pull your head out of your ass and stop being dumbasses. And as for how Lordi sound, I think they sound pretty good. They kinda remind me of a lot of 80's metal on some of their songs.
Adramalach

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2007, 12:35:55 pm »

ELVEN_GUARD said: I WOULD LIKE TO START THIS COMMENT SAYING THAT OZZFEST WAS FUCKING SICK THIS YEAR AND THAT MOST IF NOT ALL OF US REAL METAL HEADS WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU TO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STAY ON  YOUR SIDE OF THE THE ATLANTIC OCEAN. I MEAN REALLY UR SET WAS A COMPLETE WASTE TO A GOOD BAND TO PLAY. WHEN I FIRST HEARD OF U GUYS PLAYING AT OZZFEST I DIDN'T KNOW WHO YOU GUYS WERE AND AFTER SEEING YOUR PICTURES I KNEW U GUYS WOULD SUCK. NEEDLESS TO SAY I WASN'T DISAPPOINTED WITH MY OBSERVATION AND I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO ASK YOU TO NEVER EVER IN YOUR LIFE AS A BAND, (WHICH I THINK U GUYS WILL SPLIT IN A YEAR OR TWO), TO NEVER WEAR THAT CAPE OR THE PYROTECHNIC SHIT EVER. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO ASK YOU TO STOP BEING LIKE OR TRYING TO BE LIKE GWAR (ONLY GWAR CAN PULL OFF THE COSTUMES) AND I THINK YOU GUYS ARE A DISGRACE TO METAL, ROCK, AND FINLAND (WHICH IS WORSE TO DISGRACE YOUR OWN COUNTRY) LEAVE THE METAL TO CHILDREN OF BODOM, APOCALYPTICA, ETC........

AND WITH THIS I BID YOU GUYS FAREWELL
NO CHEERS TO YOU GUYS
ONLY A LOOK OF SHAME

Furthermore, Children of Bodom aren't THAT talented. And as for splitting in a year or two, if you weren't a complete dunderhead, you'd know that Lordi began in 1992 and officially formed in 1996. And next time, try to type in something other than all caps, douche bag.
Demigod_92

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2007, 12:43:17 pm »

they fucken sicked ballz, i think they are okay in the studio but they fucken suck live

FUCK
SlaytanicCFH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2007, 03:53:54 pm »

They aren't horrible, but mediocre at best.

byebye

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2007, 04:03:07 pm »

No.
BigTRocks

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2007, 04:04:21 pm »

How do you perform on stage when it's almost 100 degrees outside with a monster suit on?

RIPDimebag420

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2007, 04:10:43 pm »

BigTRocks said: How do you perform on stage when it's almost 100 degrees outside with a monster suit on?

::animatedlaugh seriously

Wait-- you went to a sugar factory?! Were there Oompa Loompas?::animatedlaugh
HATE666

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2007, 04:29:44 pm »

How the hell is it possible that Lordi got to open up main stage and Bands like Hatebreed and Behemoth are on 2nd, makes no sense what so ever.  Ozzy and Sharon please please never book this band on any other ozzfest tours, Lordi is no where near like Gwar.  ::looking
SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2007, 04:43:35 pm »

I don't hate Lordi but I find it peculiar that they secured a main stage position. I realize that there stylilized show antics may require a main stage set-up, but I ardently believe that they didn't deserve the position. What about Behemoth???!!! Its a disgrace that a band like Lordi can oust a band the quality of Behemoth. Ok, now that I think about it I'm pissed. FUCKING NILE!!!! A metal band from SC finally gets some recognition, a truly talented band at that, and Lordi gets mainstage?! Let me restate that I don't hate Lordi nor do I think they suck, but I do believe that they didn't deserve mainstage.

Jagbag- "Hail the return(of SSS) or GTFO."
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: