HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: nice...505 error on feedback section  (Read 591 times)
LoweDownDirty1
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3369



View Profile
« on: May 28, 2007, 05:27:40 pm »

that can't be good, how are we suppose to tell you how good or bad you are doing
Logged


hansard1985
New Member
*
Posts: 855



View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 05:31:22 pm »

I honeslty would bet thats intentional, i doubt he really wants to know what we think needs to be done until he gets everything weve already been bitching about done.
Logged


LoweDownDirty1
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3369



View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 05:34:16 pm »

Quote
hansard1985 said: I honeslty would bet thats intentional, i doubt he really wants to know what we think needs to be done until he gets everything weve already been bitching about done.


it's really not that bad, but i thought of an idea, since it's harder than fuck to see who all is online i was thinking maybe have someway to see when your friends are online
Logged


byebye
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3103



View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 05:57:52 pm »

There's one on the Fun and Games section as well, I'm pretty sure they just changed something and the change accidently changed the codes for those pages. It happens sometimes.
Logged
Leader1
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 890



View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2007, 06:00:45 pm »

Quote

LoweDownDirty1 said: that can't be good, how are we suppose to tell you how good or bad you are doing
Logged


Calicougar
New Member
*
Posts: 624



View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2007, 06:02:39 pm »

Quote

LoweDownDirty1 said:
Quote

hansard1985 said: I honeslty would bet thats intentional, i doubt he really wants to know what we think needs to be done until he gets everything weve already been bitching about done.



it's really not that bad, but i thought of an idea, since it's harder than fuck to see who all is online i was thinking maybe have someway to see when your friends are online


ha, i agree highly of both of you
Logged

Im the Captin!

jennyb4u9
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 5636



View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2007, 06:31:14 pm »

lol thats the 505 page on feedback lol
Logged

Evil_Rabbit
New Member
*
Posts: 942



View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2007, 06:33:40 pm »

It would also help if this place had a search feature.  I haven't seen one here.  The old board was easier to navigate around, in my opinion.
Logged


Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals