HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Your own Ozzfest Line-up  (Read 4862 times)
JohnnytheSlayer
New Member
*
Posts: 1202



View Profile
« on: July 24, 2007, 12:29:32 am »

I know DaniCarnage will probably smack me down for this, but hell i'm going to do it!


If you were In charge of Ozzfest what bands would you put on the bill (you have to let Ozzy headline though) post your dream line up and see what happens. its just for fun anyways. Even if the bands broken up you can still put them (ex.Pantera). Here goes.

Main Stage:
Ozzy
Black Sabbath
Iron Maiden (i know its never gunna happen)
Pantera
Marilyn Manson
Primus

Second Stage:
Korn
Gwar
Amon Amarth
Cannibal Corpse
Six feet under
Dying Fetus


Rotating slots:
Waking the Cadaver
Municipal Waste
Gojira
Ankla
Dark Lunacy
Anal Cunt
Job for a cowboy

::surprise
Logged


Wartooth
New Member
*
Posts: 1363



View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 12:36:25 am »

fuck six feet under, biggest embarrassment to metal is chris barnes.  i would boo them until my voice is gone if they played.  now here is my lineup


main stage
black sabbath
slayer
possessed
morbid angel
emperor


second stage
wintersun
gorgoroth
amon amarth
nevermore
Annihilator
arch enemy
arsis

thats enough for now
Logged

liz1259
New Member
*
Posts: 2658



View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 12:38:57 am »

too much thought for this thread...i'm too lazy

let me think about it
Logged


JohnnytheSlayer
New Member
*
Posts: 1202



View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 12:40:56 am »

Quote
Wartooth said: fuck six feet under, biggest embarrassment to metal is chris barnes.  i would boo them until my voice is gone if they played.  now here is my lineup


main stage
black sabbath
slayer
possessed
morbid angel
emperor


second stage
wintersun
gorgoroth
amon amarth
nevermore
Annihilator
arch enemy
arsis

thats enough for now

THANK YOU!! I knew i was missing Morbid Angel! gahd how could i forget. And if you think Chris Barnes is the biggest embarrassment to metal you must of never heard of Necro. Chris barnes is an embaresment but there are worse out there
Logged


jimbob232
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 6502



View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2007, 12:40:58 am »

Don't know why this won't size right, but fuck it.

Logged


Guest
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2007, 12:41:10 am »

yeah to much typeing
Logged
JohnnytheSlayer
New Member
*
Posts: 1202



View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2007, 12:43:13 am »

Quote
jimbob232 said: Don't know why this won't size right, but fuck it.



Damn dude! thats some tight shit! is there a Generator website or did you photoshop?
Logged


jimbob232
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 6502



View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2007, 12:43:56 am »

Photoshopped it.
Logged


liz1259
New Member
*
Posts: 2658



View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2007, 12:44:12 am »

Quote
jimbob232 said: Don't know why this won't size right, but fuck it.



idk....sharon might think you need room for some mondo generator on there...
Logged


jimbob232
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 6502



View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2007, 12:45:10 am »

Quote
liz1259 said:
Quote
jimbob232 said: Don't know why this won't size right, but fuck it.



idk....sharon might think you need room for some mondo generator on there...

All apparel bought at Hot Topic must be left at the front gate.
Logged


JohnnytheSlayer
New Member
*
Posts: 1202



View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2007, 12:45:30 am »

Quote
jimbob232 said: Photoshopped it.

cool, cool.
Logged


ozzy4president51
New Member
*
Posts: 1440



View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2007, 12:45:26 am »

Main Stage:
Ozzy Osbourne/ Black Sabbath
Lamb of God
Pantera
Black Label Society
Slayer

Second Stage:
Type O negative
Marilyn Manson
Strapping Young Lad
Killswitch Engage
Rob zombie
Fear Factory
Children Of Bodom
Bullet For My Valentine
Disturbed
Dimmu Borgir
Rammstein
Logged


liz1259
New Member
*
Posts: 2658



View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2007, 12:46:14 am »

Quote
jimbob232 said:
Quote
liz1259 said:
Quote
jimbob232 said: Don't know why this won't size right, but fuck it.



idk....sharon might think you need room for some mondo generator on there...

All apparel bought at Hot Topic must be left at the front gate.

what about the static x fans? whatre they gonna do
Logged


jimbob232
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 6502



View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2007, 12:46:51 am »

Quote
liz1259 said:
Quote
jimbob232 said:
Quote
liz1259 said:
Quote
jimbob232 said: Don't know why this won't size right, but fuck it.



idk....sharon might think you need room for some mondo generator on there...

All apparel bought at Hot Topic must be left at the front gate.

what about the static x fans? whatre they gonna do

Cry as they're slaughtered by real metal bands
Logged


JohnnytheSlayer
New Member
*
Posts: 1202



View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2007, 12:47:45 am »

Quote
ozzy4president51 said: Main Stage:
Ozzy Osbourne/ Black Sabbath
Lamb of God
Pantera
Black Label Society
Slayer

Second Stage:
Type O negative
Marilyn Manson
Strapping Young Lad
Killswitch Engage
Rob zombie
Fear Factory
Children Of Bodom
Bullet For My Valentine
Disturbed
Dimmu Borgir
Rammstein

Bullet for my valentine? oh come on. ::confused
Logged


Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals