HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: devore ozzfest-many thanks to....  (Read 454 times)
deathwishpussy

View Profile
« on: July 23, 2007, 01:47:09 am »

MANY THANKS TO the great guy that helped carry me to the security tent after i busted my knee in the pit during the lamb of god set. he went far beyond the call of duty. and thanks to the handful of fans that protected me from getting trampled while medics were on the way you guys are all awesome! MANY THANKS TO ALL THE EMT CREW for helping all the injured fans. they did a great job. finally, a speedy recovery to the guy that broke his leg in the pit during in this moment's set. it was brutal and i really feel for him. of all songs playing, beautiful tragedy.....

love me or hate me, either way i win::finger because i am the queen_of_corruption

deathwishpussy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2007, 01:13:57 pm »

and more thanks to the EMT crew, i just heard a friend was injured in the parking lot after the show and even though they were off duty, they helped him out and got him to the hospital quick. to everyone that still has their show to see--please be careful and watch out for your fellow ozzfest fan.

love me or hate me, either way i win::finger because i am the queen_of_corruption

Demigod_92

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2007, 01:18:33 pm »

i wana thanx all the people who took the time to look out for me in da pitts cuz im a litle guy. i wanna thank the guy who helped me upp when i got trampled for hatebreed and all those arms that reached out to help me up. wanna thank the guy that gave me water after throughing up
thanx to all

FUCK
Wartooth

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2007, 03:33:57 pm »

yeah the emts were cool.  they gave me two free bottles of water when i started throwing up.  and poured some on my head.

BigTRocks

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2007, 03:39:49 pm »

Sounded like pretty brutal pit out there, if their was broken legs.  Sounds like everyone was trying to kill each other?

deathwishpussy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2007, 01:25:25 pm »

nah, no more brutal than any other pit. just circumstance. i stepped in a hole. the guy that broke his leg, he fell and someone stepped on his leg. shit happens. i will recover.

maiden666fan

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2007, 01:56:43 pm »

deathwishpussy said: MANY THANKS TO the great guy that helped carry me to the security tent after i busted my knee in the pit during the lamb of god set. he went far beyond the call of duty. and thanks to the handful of fans that protected me from getting trampled while medics were on the way you guys are all awesome! MANY THANKS TO ALL THE EMT CREW for helping all the injured fans. they did a great job. finally, a speedy recovery to the guy that broke his leg in the pit during in this moment's set. it was brutal and i really feel for him. of all songs playing, beautiful tragedy.....

This could only happen to you! Hope you were still able to have a great time, I am so pumped for Tinley park!!

Demigod_92

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2007, 12:52:07 pm »

Demigod_92 said: i wana thanx all the people who took the time to look out for me in da pitts cuz im a litle guy. i wanna thank the guy who helped me upp when i got trampled for hatebreed and all those arms that reached out to help me up. wanna thank the guy that gave me water after throughing up
thanx to all

FUCK
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: