HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic:  (Read 1631 times)
A_C
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1326


View Profile
« on: July 24, 2007, 01:40:16 pm »

Demigod182 said: lol wow this is the stupidest post on this forum. and no i dont eat my mom out, after i saw you doin it, it screwed me over.
A_C answers: That was your daddy screwing you over. When your right, Your right!  That could not have been you eating your Mommy out, It could not have been. I forgot' your a fag and that your daddy's dick was to far down your throat at the time. (all the time). Remember, Opinions are like assholes and yours is always active.
Logged




Demigod_92
New Member
*
Posts: 1247



View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 01:42:22 pm »

Quote

A_C said: Demigod182 said: lol wow this is the stupidest post on this forum. and no i dont eat my mom out, after i saw you doin it, it screwed me over.
A_C answers: That was your daddy screwing you over. When your right, Your right!  That could not have been you eating your Mommy out, It could not have been. I forgot' your a fag and that your daddy's dick was to far down your throat at the time. (all the time). Remember, Opinions are like assholes and yours is always active.
wow, are u lame enogh to start another forum on hear so u can show everyone wut a fuckin dumbass u are at ur comebacks??? ur pathetic man, and we dont want to listen to any more of your life stories
Logged

FUCK
A_C
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1326


View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 01:46:42 pm »

Quote
Demigod_92 said:
Quote
A_C said: Demigod182 said: lol wow this is the stupidest post on this forum. and no i dont eat my mom out, after i saw you doin it, it screwed me over.
A_C answers: That was your daddy screwing you over. When your right, Your right!  That could not have been you eating your Mommy out, It could not have been. I forgot' your a fag and that your daddy's dick was to far down your throat at the time. (all the time). Remember, Opinions are like assholes and yours is always active.
wow, are u lame enogh to start another forum on hear so u can show everyone wut a fuckin dumbass u are at ur comebacks??? ur pathetic man, and we dont want to listen to any more of your life stories
No I just didn't want any more corruption in the lordi interview thread. Leave the we out of it you little bitch. And for the love of all that is sacred, go to school and learn to speak and spell. Typical of a little boy bitch. Start something you can't finish. ::animatedlaugh
Logged




Demigod_92
New Member
*
Posts: 1247



View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 01:49:17 pm »

Quote

A_C said:
Quote

Demigod_92 said:
Quote

A_C said: Demigod182 said: lol wow this is the stupidest post on this forum. and no i dont eat my mom out, after i saw you doin it, it screwed me over.
A_C answers: That was your daddy screwing you over. When your right, Your right!  That could not have been you eating your Mommy out, It could not have been. I forgot' your a fag and that your daddy's dick was to far down your throat at the time. (all the time). Remember, Opinions are like assholes and yours is always active.
wow, are u lame enogh to start another forum on hear so u can show everyone wut a fuckin dumbass u are at ur comebacks??? ur pathetic man, and we dont want to listen to any more of your life stories
No I just didn't want any more corruption in the lordi interview thread. Leave the we out of it you little bitch. And for the love of all that is sacred, go to school and learn to speak and spell. Typical of a little boy bitch. Start something you can't finish. ::animatedlaugh
who are u to say???is this over or something? lol shit, im at school right now. u should have gone to school cuz i dont think sitting at home and herasing litle kidds is an ideal way for u to spend ur time.
Logged

FUCK
A_C
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1326


View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2007, 01:54:26 pm »

You are the one with the opinion that started the name calling. Did I say shit to you before you flamed me? AND YOUR RIGHT YOU ARE A STUPID LITTLE FUCKING NERD SPAZ  KID.  Get off the Internet forums and study or you will remain a ever stupid 1 man Black Metal Band!!!::finger
Logged




Demigod_92
New Member
*
Posts: 1247



View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2007, 01:58:18 pm »

hahaha wow, dats old, its not blackmetal anymore, more ov a progresive type.  and go get a job you  fuckin neo-nazi fagget
Logged

FUCK
A_C
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1326


View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2007, 02:05:12 pm »

Quote
Demigod_92 said: hahaha wow, dats old, its not blackmetal anymore, more ov a progresive type.  and go get a job you  fuckin neo-nazi fagget
Still can't spell? Come-on little queer nerd boy. You can do better than this. But, You can have it know, as I am off to do more interviews. Yes of Rock and Metal bands. While you sit at school (SE) picking  your face and hoping that one day you can touch a girl (mommy excluded). And you can't really call  bumping into one in the hall, a real touch.::smile::animatedlaugh
Logged




Demigod_92
New Member
*
Posts: 1247



View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2007, 02:13:28 pm »

Quote

A_C said:
Quote

Demigod_92 said: hahaha wow, dats old, its not blackmetal anymore, more ov a progresive type.  and go get a job you  fuckin neo-nazi fagget
Still can't spell? Come-on little queer nerd boy. You can do better than this. But, You can have it know, as I am off to do more interviews. Yes of Rock and Metal bands. While you sit at school (SE) picking  your face and hoping that one day you can touch a girl (mommy excluded). And you can't really call  bumping into one in the hall, a real touch.::smile::animatedlaugh
ur fuckin lame, hows this suppose to offend me????ur wut, 50 something?? u are the one in need to get laid, and ur hand wouldnt count
Logged

FUCK
LOKISrevenge
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1898



View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2007, 02:23:42 pm »

im lmao no offense to either one of you im just glad to see another feud other than my own
Logged

Demigod_92
New Member
*
Posts: 1247



View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2007, 02:27:01 pm »

Quote

bam112701 said: im lmao no offense to either one of you im just glad to see another feud other than my own
dat guys lame tho
Logged

FUCK
A_C
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1326


View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2007, 04:21:41 pm »

Quote
bam112701 said: im lmao no offense to either one of you im just glad to see another feud other than my own
No feud, I totally respect his rights to be retarded.::animatedlaugh Oh, What it be like to be 14 again and know everything.
Logged




lucabrasi073
New Member
*
Posts: 1348



View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2007, 04:24:57 pm »

Quote

A_C said:
Quote

Demigod_92 said: hahaha wow, dats old, its not blackmetal anymore, more ov a progresive type.  and go get a job you  fuckin neo-nazi fagget
Still can't spell? Come-on little queer nerd boy. You can do better than this. But, You can have it know, as I am off to do more interviews. Yes of Rock and Metal bands. While you sit at school (SE) picking  your face and hoping that one day you can touch a girl (mommy excluded). And you can't really call  bumping into one in the hall, a real touch.::smile::animatedlaugh

he'd rather touch guys i think::finger
Logged

Der Metzgermeister


jennyb4u9
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 5636



View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2007, 06:14:13 pm »

oh boy this is a kid here hes 14 geez leave it alone sorry but talking shit to kids is kinda stupid dont you think hes just that a kid prolly barely starting high school oh lord smh
Logged

Merrrypoppin
Queen of Hugs!
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2181


View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2007, 06:22:14 pm »

AC doesn't need me to defend him, but I'll throw in my $1.50. He is very intelligent, and he has a job. THe only reason why he isn't at it now is because he nearly died about a month ago and he's getting better from it. Since you don't seem to have enough brains to understand all that, I'd like to suggest that you stay in school and avoid the forums until you gain a little more maturity.

I'd also suggest that you avoid fucking with me or you'll get your ass ridden out of here so fast you won't know what hit you.
Logged

BAAAAAAD!
SeraphVulpine
New Member
*
Posts: 85



View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2007, 02:33:26 am »

Logged

Forum Furfag
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals