HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: metal unity  (Read 1835 times)
bleedingthroughpain84
New Member
*
Posts: 42



View Profile
« on: July 25, 2007, 12:33:26 pm »

one thing that always has pissed me off is that metal fans always rip on other metal fans for not liking the same type of metal as they do , im just tired of all this black metal, metalcore, hardcore, ect,ect....... does it matter??? metal is metal if you dont like a band ,fine then dont listen to them or go to there show  its that easy but there are those who seem to have the need to bash the bands and people who listen to them well to those people i say fuck you i always thought that the metal scene was for "outcasts" and now it seems like most of us are no where than the society we despise all im saying is cut the bullshit
Logged
EvilHippieDriftwood
New Member
*
Posts: 2034



View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 12:34:25 pm »

Bah humbug.
Logged

October 24: Opeth (fuck openers)
Guest
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 12:37:23 pm »

kiss my ass
Logged
bleedingthroughpain84
New Member
*
Posts: 42



View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 12:55:56 pm »

yeah youre what im talking about you closeminded fool
Logged
EvilHippieDriftwood
New Member
*
Posts: 2034



View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2007, 01:01:33 pm »

You have 9 posts and you're trying to put your opinions on us. Good fucking job!
Logged

October 24: Opeth (fuck openers)
puffpuffpass
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2634



View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2007, 01:02:35 pm »

Quote

Driftwood said: You have 9 posts and you're trying to put your opinions on us. Good fucking job!

::animatedlaugh
Logged

Coulrophile
New Member
*
Posts: 557



View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2007, 01:10:40 pm »

Quote

Driftwood said: You have 9 posts and you're trying to put your opinions on us. Good fucking job!


What the fuck do post counts have to do with anything?
Logged

EvilHippieDriftwood
New Member
*
Posts: 2034



View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2007, 01:12:01 pm »

Quote
Pyrophiliac said:
Quote
Driftwood said: You have 9 posts and you're trying to put your opinions on us. Good fucking job!

What the fuck do post counts have to do with anything?

Someone who's been here a day is coming on here, trying to preach his peace babble bullshit.
Logged

October 24: Opeth (fuck openers)
Coulrophile
New Member
*
Posts: 557



View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2007, 01:16:52 pm »

Quote

Driftwood said:
Quote

Pyrophiliac said:
Quote

Driftwood said: You have 9 posts and you're trying to put your opinions on us. Good fucking job!


What the fuck do post counts have to do with anything?


Someone who's been here a day is coming on here, trying to preach his peace babble bullshit.


I see your point, he doesn't know people here enough to judge them. Anyways, his argument could have been better written because that ramble didn't really have a point.
Logged

hvymtlmom
Community
Senior Member
****
Posts: 252



View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2007, 01:30:16 pm »

I understood what he meant, no need to rip on him just because he hasn't posted much.  What he's saying (Jesus...do I REALLY have to explain this???) is why can't metal people just get along? The fact is most of us do,  but no matter where you go there's always going to be opinionated assholes who think their taste in music is superior. Personally, I like what I like-doesn't matter which genre it is and I doesn't bother me if you like something that I don't-just don't make me listen to it ::finger
Logged

Demigod_92
New Member
*
Posts: 1247



View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2007, 01:43:40 pm »

Quote

bleedingthroughpain84 said: one thing that always has pissed me off is that metal fans always rip on other metal fans for not liking the same type of metal as they do , im just tired of all this black metal, metalcore, hardcore, ect,ect....... does it matter??? metal is metal if you dont like a band ,fine then dont listen to them or go to there show  its that easy but there are those who seem to have the need to bash the bands and people who listen to them well to those people i say fuck you i always thought that the metal scene was for "outcasts" and now it seems like most of us are no where than the society we despise all im saying is cut the bullshit
Quote

Liquid said: kiss my ass
Quote

Pyrophiliac said:
Quote

Driftwood said:
Quote

Pyrophiliac said:
Quote

Driftwood said: You have 9 posts and you're trying to put your opinions on us. Good fucking job!


What the fuck do post counts have to do with anything?


Someone who's been here a day is coming on here, trying to preach his peace babble bullshit.


I see your point, he doesn't know people here enough to judge them. Anyways, his argument could have been better written because that ramble didn't really have a point.
wow, everyone has a good point, i agree with everyone on how not to preach ur shit but i also agree with wut he said even tho its not me, ....
Logged

FUCK
Coulrophile
New Member
*
Posts: 557



View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2007, 01:43:34 pm »

Quote

hvymtlmom said: I understood what he meant, no need to rip on him just because he hasn't posted much.  What he's saying (Jesus...do I REALLY have to explain this???) is why can't metal people just get along? The fact is most of us do,  but no matter where you go there's always going to be opinionated assholes who think their taste in music is superior. Personally, I like what I like-doesn't matter which genre it is and I doesn't bother me if you like something that I don't-just don't make me listen to it ::finger


Yeah, I guess, but already there is a lot of metal unity. There are just some dumbfuck elitists out there too and there is nothing you can really do about those people. They are too closed-minded.
Logged

bleedingthroughpain84
New Member
*
Posts: 42



View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2007, 02:23:27 pm »

i know ive only been on this site for a week but that shouldnt matter ive been a fan of metal since i was 13 and after nine years i think maybe just maybe i know what im talking about ive been to enough concerts and seen enough of stupid people in the back like cowards jerring the band onstage, if you dont like my oppinions that fine but dont belittle me for them
Logged
Demigod_92
New Member
*
Posts: 1247



View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2007, 02:36:54 pm »

bleediongthroughpain??? wtf??
Logged

FUCK
bleedingthroughpain84
New Member
*
Posts: 42



View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2007, 02:41:26 pm »

i was just responding to the people that dont think i should have an oppinion because ive been here for "one day"
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals