HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: metal unity  (Read 2036 times)
bleedingthroughpain84

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2007, 02:41:28 pm »

shouldnt*
Wartooth

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2007, 08:54:39 pm »

hardcore isnt metal and it brings lots of fags to real metal concerts

Coulrophile

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2007, 10:26:35 pm »

Wartooth said: hardcore isnt metal and it brings lots of fags to real metal concerts

Yeah, hardcore is kind of its own little thing, not really in the metal community.

the_Thunder_God

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2007, 10:40:27 pm »

Pyrophiliac said:

Wartooth said: hardcore isnt metal and it brings lots of fags to real metal concerts

Yeah, hardcore is kind of its own little thing, not really in the metal community.

i've had hardcore kids in my area call me a fag for liking death and black metal. until they see me in the pits... that shut them the fuck up.
bleedingthroughpain84

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2007, 02:42:48 am »

that little spat is what i was talking about its fucking stupid to  call other people fags for liking other types of metal or rock whatever and who the fuck are you people to say hardcore isnt metal Huh? close minded dumbfucks.............
the_roach

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2007, 05:03:32 am »

ive never ripped on a fellow metal head for not likeing the same kind of metal..however i DO rip on the hardcore kids and he emo kids, just cuz they 2 step and is really annoying

the werent right when they said a hippies worst enemy was death metal::looking
watchwolf

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2007, 06:05:48 am »

bleedingthroughpain84 said: that little spat is what i was talking about its fucking stupid to  call other people fags for liking other types of metal or rock whatever and who the fuck are you people to say hardcore isnt metal Huh? close minded dumbfucks.............

BEcause Hardcore ISN'T metal, you un-metal educated fuck.

jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2007, 08:47:27 am »

bleedingthroughpain84 said: that little spat is what i was talking about its fucking stupid to  call other people fags for liking other types of metal or rock whatever and who the fuck are you people to say hardcore isnt metal Huh? close minded dumbfucks.............

Hardcore is a subgenre of punk. Learn your genres before you try and educate others please

hvymtlmom
Community

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2007, 09:30:38 am »

Who gives a flying fuck what genre this or that is? That's exactly what this thread is about in the first place. Genres are made-up shit subject to personal opinion & stereotypes. Many bands have various songs that would fall into many categories & not all hardcore listeners are hardcore "dancers" ::stare

jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2007, 10:27:49 am »

hvymtlmom said: Who gives a flying fuck what genre this or that is? That's exactly what this thread is about in the first place. Genres are made-up shit subject to personal opinion & stereotypes. Many bands have various songs that would fall into many categories & not all hardcore listeners are hardcore "dancers" ::stare

Yes, stereotypes suck, but you cannot tell me that Dragonforce and Cannibal Corpse sound the same simply because they're metal. So this "made up shit" has plenty of validity. Just because you personally don't care for it, doesn't mean that they aren't useful to others.

The topic creator needs to realize that it's personal traits (like a lack of intelligence) that cause the animosity he's talking about that cause fights and shit at shows. If people would stop being douchebags (regardless of what they listen to) and became a little more tolerant, stuff wouldn't happen.

bleedingthroughpain84

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2007, 11:47:12 am »

you know what ,fuck the fuck off im uneducated??no im just not a fucking loser like you and worry about what other people listen to or what type of category of music  it fits into if you want to be all anal and shit anything that uses a guitar,bass,and drums is rock  ::c_stare  you guys just keep proving me right
bleedingthroughpain84

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2007, 11:52:20 am »

lack of intelligence?Huh ::finger you dont fucking know me ,so how can you judge me?Huh?
jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2007, 11:53:12 am »

bleedingthroughpain84 said: you know what ,fuck the fuck off im uneducated??no im just not a fucking loser like you and worry about what other people listen to or what type of category of music  it fits into if you want to be all anal and shit anything that uses a guitar,bass,and drums is rock  ::c_stare  you guys just keep proving me right

No. Your stance on music is ignorant and uneducated. Again, tell me how Dragonforce and Cannibal Corpse sound like?

I really don't care what you listen to, but to come on here and claim that your uneducated stance on metal music is the end all opinion, without even knowing that hardcore punk != metal, then I'm going to have to disregard what you have to say, especially with that kind of arrogance in your retort.

Keep proving you right? Did you happen to claim that you're a dumbshit somewhere in your post? Because that's all I've provided evidence for.

hvymtlmom
Community

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2007, 02:05:41 pm »

Dude, nobody ever said they sounded alike. I'm saying there are so many fucking genres & sub-genres out there that are open to interpretation.

Calling someone uneducated because they don't happen to agree with your definition is the epitome of ignorance and intolerance. YOU are the one claiming that YOUR  opinion is the "end all" one, further proving  the point of this topic.

"If people would stop being douchebags............"::c_stare

KALM

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2007, 02:09:41 pm »

i listen to every genre i dont hate different kinds of metal i'm open to most of them. it's not technically the genre of metal i would despise its the bands that make a certain genre bad.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: