HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who here is annoyed by Grindcore?  (Read 2345 times)
SlaytanicCFH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2007, 08:23:03 pm »

xZakkxSlaughterx said: Seems like it's a pussy version of Death Metal and to be in a grindcore band you MUST have no talent at all. I just don't understand why it exists.

Than you've never heard NAPALM DEATH!::sinister

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2007, 08:27:18 pm »

SlaytanicCFH said:

xZakkxSlaughterx said: Seems like it's a pussy version of Death Metal and to be in a grindcore band you MUST have no talent at all. I just don't understand why it exists.

Bands like Napalm Death and Carcass who have pioneered grindcore will always be way better. They don't sound anything like the bands popping up now. I find it hard sometimes to consider those older bands grindcore, just because when I listen to some shit grindcore band with no talent, I never think of Napalm or Carcass.

SlaytanicCFH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 26, 2007, 08:30:20 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

Bands like Napalm Death and Carcass who have pioneered grindcore will always be way better. They don't sound anything like the bands popping up now. I find it hard sometimes to consider those older bands grindcore, just because when I listen to some shit grindcore band with no talent, I never think of Napalm or Carcass.

you forgot TERRORIZER!

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2007, 08:32:43 pm »

SlaytanicCFH said:

CannibalCorpse said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

you forgot TERRORIZER!

I said bands "like." I'm not going to sit here and list all of the bands that started grindcore. Terrorizer is one of those, yes.

SlaytanicCFH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2007, 08:33:57 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

CannibalCorpse said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

you forgot TERRORIZER!

I said bands "like." I'm not going to sit here and list all of the bands that started grindcore. Terrorizer is one of those, yes.

And the Acacia Strain. LMAO JUST KIDDING!::animatedlaugh

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 26, 2007, 08:36:59 pm »

SlaytanicCFH said:

CannibalCorpse said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

CannibalCorpse said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

you forgot TERRORIZER!

Hah, yeah, you better be kidding. Nowadays, I wouldn't be surprised if some little emo kids actually though that about some of the screamo bands out there.

SlaytanicCFH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 26, 2007, 08:38:19 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

CannibalCorpse said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

CannibalCorpse said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

you forgot TERRORIZER!

Hah, yeah, you better be kidding. Nowadays, I wouldn't be surprised if some little emo kids actually though that about some of the screamo bands out there.

But thenumbertwelvelookslikeyou is an awesome band! ROFL::animatedlaugh

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 26, 2007, 08:40:13 pm »

SlaytanicCFH said:

CannibalCorpse said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

CannibalCorpse said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

CannibalCorpse said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

you forgot TERRORIZER!

Yeah, if you like to genderbend and kiss those of the same sex, but still stick to your "I'm not gay," statements.

SlaytanicCFH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 26, 2007, 08:42:16 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

CannibalCorpse said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

CannibalCorpse said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

CannibalCorpse said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

you forgot TERRORIZER!

Yeah, if you like to genderbend and kiss those of the same sex, but still stick to your "I'm not gay," statements.

Thats offensive to guys who make out with other dudes and wear makeup and girls pants who are "straight".

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 26, 2007, 08:46:06 pm »

Yes, it is. I'm sorry. I feel so ashamed. As ashamed as they felt when their mom walked in on them making out and "expressing their indivuality."

SlaytanicCFH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 26, 2007, 08:50:31 pm »

CannibalCorpse said: Yes, it is. I'm sorry. I feel so ashamed. As ashamed as they felt when their mom walked in on them making out and "expressing their indivuality."

LMAO. It's not their fault. they have no real problems but they act like they do anyway. I fell bad for them. They have it rough.

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 26, 2007, 08:52:51 pm »

SlaytanicCFH said:

CannibalCorpse said: Yes, it is. I'm sorry. I feel so ashamed. As ashamed as they felt when their mom walked in on them making out and "expressing their indivuality."

LMAO. It's not their fault. they have no real problems but they act like they do anyway. I fell bad for them. They have it rough.

Sure is rough having to explain yourself to all of those people punching them in the face for being an emo. I'm sure it'd be difficult to walk around all day in those tight clothes and make-up when it's 100 degrees outside and you have to expect to be jumped at any moment.

xZakkxSlaughterx

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 27, 2007, 12:24:51 am »

/bump ::finger

liz1259

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 27, 2007, 12:33:05 am »

if you dont like it just dont listen to it

xZakkxSlaughterx

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 27, 2007, 01:03:46 am »

liz1259 said: if you dont like it just dont listen to it

I think grindcore's lack of talent needs to be known.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: