HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lordi pisses me off  (Read 1443 times)
SlaytanicCFH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2007, 08:44:36 pm »

whitepride696666 said: well duh they suck

::animatedlaugh

apex_of_death

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2007, 08:45:05 pm »

SlaytanicCFH said:
Raiderman667 said: they suck

Says to guy with PTW and Hed Pe in his signature. Lordi is better than that shit, and I think Lordi sucks.

hed pe fucking kicks ass

go get a dick shoved up your ass

(formally xundeadx666)

bodi

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2007, 08:45:23 pm »

that is a pretty racist handle you got there.  i'd rather have no racists than no lordi at ozzfest, and i hate lordi.
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2007, 08:47:29 pm »

bodi said:
that is a pretty racist handle you got there.  i'd rather have no racists than no lordi at ozzfest, and i hate lordi.
\theres nothing wrong with his handle. He's proud to be white theres nothin wrong with that, quit bitchin
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2007, 08:47:39 pm »

apex_of_death said:
SlaytanicCFH said:
Raiderman667 said: they suck

Says to guy with PTW and Hed Pe in his signature. Lordi is better than that shit, and I think Lordi sucks.

hed pe fucking kicks ass

go get a dick shoved up your ass
And yes i love Hed
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2007, 08:48:59 pm »

Raiderman667 said:

bodi said:

\theres nothing wrong with his handle. He's proud to be white theres nothin wrong with that, quit bitchin

As long as he doesn't start talking about Hitler and how other races are inferior, it's fine.

« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2007, 08:49:53 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:
Raiderman667 said:
bodi said:

As long as he doesn't start talking about Hitler and how other races are inferior, it's fine.
thats what i'm saying theres nothing wrong with being proud to be white. I know i am
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2007, 08:54:44 pm »

Raiderman667 said:

CannibalCorpse said:

Raiderman667 said:

bodi said:

thats what i'm saying theres nothing wrong with being proud to be white. I know i am

I'm proud of my heritage, too, not white, heh. I don't think it makes me any better simply because of that. I'm better for different reasons.::smile

« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2007, 08:55:22 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:
Raiderman667 said:
CannibalCorpse said:
Raiderman667 said:
bodi said:

I'm proud of my heritage, too, not white, heh. I don't think it makes me any better simply because of that. I'm better for different reasons.::smile
Fuck you
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: