HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: lordi sucks  (Read 4158 times)
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2007, 09:05:10 pm »

ozzreigns said:

the_Thunder_God said:

chris666 said:

the_Thunder_God said: they're a hell of a lot better than hatebreed and static x
  YOU are a FOOL!!!!!

with the fact that i think hardcore is one of the most bullshit genres ever,
and i barely even consider static x to be metal,
and i love power metal...

i don't consider myself all that foolish.
Yeah, I wish they didn't have any hardcore or nu-metal at Ozzfest.Lordi is 10 times better than Hatebreed or Static X.

If they didn't have hardcore and nu-metal, they couldn't get all of the little wannabes to go there and at the moment, that's a huge bulk of the crowd, even at a show like Ozzfest.

ozzreigns

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2007, 09:10:00 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:
ozzreigns said:
the_Thunder_God said:
chris666 said:
the_Thunder_God said: they're a hell of a lot better than hatebreed and static x
  YOU are a FOOL!!!!!

Yeah, I wish they didn't have any hardcore or nu-metal at Ozzfest.Lordi is 10 times better than Hatebreed or Static X.

If they didn't have hardcore and nu-metal, they couldn't get all of the little wannabes to go there and at the moment, that's a huge bulk of the crowd, even at a show like Ozzfest.
CannibalCorpse said:
ozzreigns said:
the_Thunder_God said:
chris666 said:
  YOU are a FOOL!!!!!

Well lets have it a smaller venue and get rid of them.::animatedlaugh

Metal will rule the world again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2007, 09:10:27 pm »

fuck that.

ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2007, 10:17:28 am »

i really enjoy the music from all of these bands almost equally but if Lordi sucked so much how did they when the eurovision contest!!!!!!!!! obviously somebody likes them, i know i do but i wouldnt say there 10 x's better than static-x but they are 10 times better than hatebreed!!!!!

ozzyGODofMetal

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2007, 10:22:51 am »

LORDI WAS GREAT....THEY DID A HELL OF A SHOW!!!!!!!::finger::finger

::finger::surprise::finger::sinister::animatedlaugh::stare::finger::c_stare
Jezzie

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2007, 10:24:58 am »

minime said: I am not a big fan of Hatebreed, I do like Static X,but I do have to agree that Lordie is a rip off of  ''80's cheese rock''..I  was bit suprised to see them on the main stage myself...::confused
They remind me of a scarier verison of Kiss!

imapsychocutie

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2007, 10:26:43 am »

Can you please pass the pipe....cause I know smokin something now!

::laugh

::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise
jcn0183
Community

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2007, 10:26:59 am »

people that boo bands are fucking retards you can hate people where I live just don't boo bands    and lordi is a kick ass band not better then static-x or hatebreed but better then lamb of god and lame ass black sabbath
War_Machine

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2007, 10:34:14 am »

I like Static X and Lordi....... ::looking

LFAT

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2007, 10:50:34 am »

jcn0183 said: people that boo bands are fucking retards you can hate people where I live just don't boo bands    and lordi is a kick ass band not better then static-x or hatebreed but better then lamb of god and lame ass black sabbath

lordi better than log?Huh?? are u stupid or what?Huh?? lordi is a gay monster band, their music sucks, lame lyrics, lame vocals, for sure lordi is the worst band EVER on main stage.

::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger
ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2007, 10:54:46 am »

jcn0183 said: people that boo bands are fucking retards you can hate people where I live just don't boo bands    and lordi is a kick ass band not better then static-x or hatebreed but better then lamb of god and lame ass black sabbath

.....lame ass black sabbath......lordi wouldnt be here if it wasnt for Black Sabbath....hold your toungue you ignorant fuck

jcn0183
Community

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2007, 11:33:36 am »

ministrymember99 said:

.....lame ass black sabbath......lordi wouldnt be here if it wasnt for Black Sabbath....hold your toungue you ignorant fuck

no I won't black sabbath is lame and they have shitty music to bout and they are really shitty live. ozzy and dio are way better solo. at ozzfest 2005 I left half way through there set  because how shitty they were and I left after megadeth on heaven and hell tour because I went only to see megadeth and because heaven and hell sucks big time. and if you like them thats your chose but I don't like them and everybody I know doen't like them eaither
::finger
devilmusik

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2007, 11:47:08 am »

i don't think lori sucks, but i would have rather seen another band on the main stage
 maybe black label society
LittleMissAura

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2007, 11:55:32 am »

Christ... enough of all these "Lordi sucks," "No, Lordi Rules! They're better than {insert band name here}" "Fuck, what are you smoking?" antics.

Lordi is not metal as much as hard rock. And they're melodic hard rock in the european style. They're different, fun,.and not quite as dark. Some people just don't appreciate that, expesically here in America where Lordi isn't so big. And also, in America we're used to heavier stuff.

:"] Nuff said.

"I've never claimed to be a metalhead. I'm just here to hear new things."
watchwolf

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2007, 12:48:21 pm »

ministrymember99 said: i really enjoy the music from all of these bands almost equally but if Lordi sucked so much how did they when the eurovision contest!!!!!!!!! obviously somebody likes them, i know i do but i wouldnt say there 10 x's better than static-x but they are 10 times better than hatebreed!!!!!

They won because practically EVERY metalhead in europe voted for them, whether they liked them or not, since they weren't a pop band.

But as for the dumbass saying no one likes Lordi, that is a stupid statement.

As for them sucking? I highly disagree, and they are the band I'm most looking forward to on mainstage.
LFAT said:

lordi better than log?Huh?? are u stupid or what?Huh?? lordi is a gay monster band, their music sucks, lame lyrics, lame vocals, for sure lordi is the worst band EVER on main stage.

::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger

Good fucking god, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are no where NEAR the worst band ever on mainstage.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: