HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Party @ Stu's / The Prefest Chill VER.2.0  (Read 12870 times)
StuPDasso

View Profile
« on: July 27, 2007, 11:07:13 am »

The Party :

Time: like anytime saturday aug.25th 10-11 am?

Where: pm me

Activities:

FOOD! Menu: BBQ chicken, Potatoe Salad, Faygo, Dinner rolls.

Going to fire up the grills about 11 am, and how ever long Chicken
             takes to BBQ, Chow time about 2-3 pm?

There is going to be a bunch of people playing Music (live) its up to them what
             time they want to start, I imagine some time after chow maybe a little before,
             got to set things up and all.I think that these folks that are getting together
             to play some tunes might be pretty good, granted they havent played together but
             all are talented in their own right and should be capable of putting together a
             good amount of music. The "Band" will consit of 4 guitar players, 2 bass players
             2 drummers (one kit) and at least 2 vocals but all will be welcome to sing if
             they want, lol, just to make things interesting.Anybody play an instrument? or can
             sing? BRING IT!

Volley ball for those that want to. That should prove to be interesting too.

And a bonfire later in the day evening (with acustics and chillin').

A head count would be nice lol, hint, but Im going to start with like 60 for now.
             Please give me a head count.

So please let me know if you are going to attend and how many are in your party. In
             this post, on my profile, or pm me.

Thanks All This will be a time to be remembered.

Stu

scottycujo

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2007, 11:16:52 am »

Me + 2 (three total for the mathematically impaired! LOL)

"Please don't feed the Trolls!!!!"
scottycujo

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2007, 11:21:34 am »

On a side note.. if there is anyone in the South Lyon area that is planning to attend Stu's bash,  I may consider carpooling a few people if they are willing to come to my house that morning.

StuPDasso

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2007, 11:22:22 am »

scottycujo said: On a side note.. if there is anyone in the South Lyon area that is planning to attend Stu's bash,  I may consider carpooling a few people if they are willing to come to my house that morning.

real cool of ya to do that

scottycujo

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2007, 11:24:13 am »

StuPDasso said:

scottycujo said: On a side note.. if there is anyone in the South Lyon area that is planning to attend Stu's bash,  I may consider carpooling a few people if they are willing to come to my house that morning.

real cool of ya to do that

I know.. but I figure I'm going that way anyways so why does everyone need to get lost on thier way.

... we can all get lost together!! ::animatedlaugh

StuPDasso

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2007, 11:28:29 am »

lol

StuPDasso

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2007, 11:33:25 am »

Forgot something..... bring you own booze, lol there are stores like right across the street too, and smoke 'em if ya got 'em just be cool. lol

ok I think thats it. my head is starting to hurt.

inyerface38

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2007, 12:12:52 pm »

StuPDasso said: Forgot something..... bring you own booze, lol there are stores like right across the street too, and smoke 'em if ya got 'em just be cool. lol

::animatedlaugh well you've been a busy man today it looks like. Glad there is a store close. I'm sure the wife will have the cooler filled but we wanted to pitch in and get some burgers/ dogs,, whatever. Pretty sure I'm going to get a nice case of the munchies ::animatedsmile So we will try to do our part as far as the food goes.::sinister

::animatedsmile
squirrelbolt2000

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2007, 12:15:47 pm »

what he said.
there will be two of us
scottycujo

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2007, 12:16:02 pm »

inyerface38 said:

StuPDasso said: Forgot something..... bring you own booze, lol there are stores like right across the street too, and smoke 'em if ya got 'em just be cool. lol

::animatedlaugh well you've been a busy man today it looks like. Glad there is a store close. I'm sure the wife will have the cooler filled but we wanted to pitch in and get some burgers/ dogs,, whatever. Pretty sure I'm going to get a nice case of the munchies ::animatedsmile So we will try to do our part as far as the food goes.::sinister

Speakin' of munchies.. I may have to bring some of my amazing mexican dip with me.  Gooooood shit!

inyerface38

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2007, 12:18:23 pm »

scottycujo said:
inyerface38 said:

Speakin' of munchies.. I may have to bring some of my amazing mexican dip with me.  Gooooood shit!
num num num,,, I haven't ate yet today,,,I better work on that::animatedlaugh

StuPDasso

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2007, 12:21:41 pm »

ok as of this point we got 51 going to be at the party with the folks I got coming and you guys.

FUCKING AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring what you can, lol Im sure there will be lots of cases of munchies going around.

scottycujo

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2007, 12:23:13 pm »

StuPDasso said: ok as of this point we got 51 going to be at the party with the folks I got coming and you guys.

Bring what you can, lol Im sure there will be lots of cases of munchies going around.

51 ?  Daaaaaaaamn.  Should be a helluva bash!  I'm very much lookin' forward to it.

I'm sure that count will grow too.

inyerface38

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2007, 12:27:36 pm »

scottycujo said:
StuPDasso said: ok as of this point we got 51 going to be at the party with the folks I got coming and you guys.

51 ?  Daaaaaaaamn.  Should be a helluva bash!  I'm very much lookin' forward to it.

I'm sure that count will grow too.
::surprise I agree, sure that number will grow::sinister fuckin awesome ::animatedsmile

scottycujo

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2007, 12:36:35 pm »

Something just occured to me while I was sitting here all alone in my little cubilcle at work.

I'm anti-social.  I won't go out with my wife to her friends house.  I almost refuse to go to my mother in laws house for dinner, and if I do.. it's not for long.  I don't have very many friends because I don't get out that much.

But,  I have NO PROBLEM going to somebody's house that I never even met for a huge party just because we all like the same music.  

I must be wierd.  ::animatedlaugh

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: