HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Party @ Stu's / The Prefest Chill VER.2.0  (Read 12875 times)
Yowzer
New Member
*
Posts: 27



View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2007, 12:37:24 pm »

I wish the wife and I could make it Stu....sound like it's gonna be a blast. Unfortunately, we already have plans for that day.

We will find you guys under the banner at DTE and say hello, though.
Logged
StuPDasso
New Member
*
Posts: 1449



View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2007, 12:58:42 pm »

Quote
scottycujo said: Something just occured to me while I was sitting here all alone in my little cubilcle at work.

I'm anti-social.  I won't go out with my wife to her friends house.  I almost refuse to go to my mother in laws house for dinner, and if I do.. it's not for long.  I don't have very many friends because I don't get out that much.

But,  I have NO PROBLEM going to somebody's house that I never even met for a huge party just because we all like the same music.  

I must be wierd.  ::animatedlaugh


LOL

See we are doing the community a service then hey?? lol  j/k
Logged


StuPDasso
New Member
*
Posts: 1449



View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2007, 01:00:31 pm »

Quote
Yowzer said: I wish the wife and I could make it Stu....sound like it's gonna be a blast. Unfortunately, we already have plans for that day.

We will find you guys under the banner at DTE and say hello, though.

sweet man sweet to bad about not coming though we are sure to see you @ the show though!!!!!!!!
Logged


scottycujo
New Member
*
Posts: 409



View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2007, 01:01:42 pm »

Quote

StuPDasso said:
Quote

scottycujo said: Something just occured to me while I was sitting here all alone in my little cubilcle at work.

I'm anti-social.  I won't go out with my wife to her friends house.  I almost refuse to go to my mother in laws house for dinner, and if I do.. it's not for long.  I don't have very many friends because I don't get out that much.

But,  I have NO PROBLEM going to somebody's house that I never even met for a huge party just because we all like the same music.  

I must be wierd.  ::animatedlaugh



LOL

See we are doing the community a service then hey?? lol  j/k


Yeah,  just what the community needs,  the pasty white IT professional let loose from his house!!! ::animatedlaugh
Logged

"Please don't feed the Trolls!!!!"
psycho_bitch
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2488



View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2007, 01:02:31 pm »

what the hell is faygo?
Logged

StuPDasso
New Member
*
Posts: 1449



View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2007, 01:02:49 pm »

BLSDETROIT just brought something to my attention, tail gate before the show, burgers?
thats what Im bringing and a small grill,
Logged


scottycujo
New Member
*
Posts: 409



View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2007, 01:06:40 pm »

Quote

StuPDasso said: BLSDETROIT just brought something to my attention, tail gate before the show, burgers?
thats what Im bringing and a small grill,


I think the question still remains,  where are we meeting that day?

... although I'm sure most of this can be discussed the day of your party.. I'm sure a lot of people will not be going to the party itself.  So,  unless this has been discussed in a previous thread (I know it has,  but don't recall seeing any answer) so .. Stu... What's the plan there?   Or is that a 'play it by ear' thing?
Logged

"Please don't feed the Trolls!!!!"
StuPDasso
New Member
*
Posts: 1449



View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2007, 01:19:20 pm »

Quote
scottycujo said:
Quote
StuPDasso said: BLSDETROIT just brought something to my attention, tail gate before the show, burgers?
thats what Im bringing and a small grill,

I think the question still remains,  where are we meeting that day?

... although I'm sure most of this can be discussed the day of your party.. I'm sure a lot of people will not be going to the party itself.  So,  unless this has been discussed in a previous thread (I know it has,  but don't recall seeing any answer) so .. Stu... What's the plan there?   Or is that a 'play it by ear' thing?

well so far its play by ear, I have talked to those in power to be able to have a meeting place but so far no go. Guess
we will just have to take over an area. Any IDEAS??
Logged


Engel
New Member
*
Posts: 427



View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2007, 01:22:33 pm »

Ill call my ride to see if they would be fine goin down a day early for a party. If I had the damn money I would bring some Monster too.
Logged
StuPDasso
New Member
*
Posts: 1449



View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2007, 01:23:30 pm »

Quote
Engel said: Ill call my ride to see if they would be fine goin down a day early for a party. If I had the damn money I would bring some Monster too.

sweet let us know what comes of it.
Logged


scottycujo
New Member
*
Posts: 409



View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2007, 01:26:07 pm »

Quote

StuPDasso said:
Quote

scottycujo said:
Quote

StuPDasso said: BLSDETROIT just brought something to my attention, tail gate before the show, burgers?
thats what Im bringing and a small grill,


I think the question still remains,  where are we meeting that day?

... although I'm sure most of this can be discussed the day of your party.. I'm sure a lot of people will not be going to the party itself.  So,  unless this has been discussed in a previous thread (I know it has,  but don't recall seeing any answer) so .. Stu... What's the plan there?   Or is that a 'play it by ear' thing?


well so far its play by ear, I have talked to those in power to be able to have a meeting place but so far no go. Guess
we will just have to take over an area. Any IDEAS??


No ideas from me.   I think that the "take over an area" idea is probably what's going to end up happening.

But in the past we've hung out by the main entrance over by the very far parking lot by that big hill.  /shrug  The probably won't work though ... lots of cops patrol that area.  /shrug
Logged

"Please don't feed the Trolls!!!!"
Engel
New Member
*
Posts: 427



View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2007, 01:33:07 pm »

Quote

StuPDasso said:
Quote

Engel said: Ill call my ride to see if they would be fine goin down a day early for a party. If I had the damn money I would bring some Monster too.


sweet let us know what comes of it.


I'm saving up to buy shit at the fest too. So far I only have enough for a CD. I need to find me some money.
Logged
StuPDasso
New Member
*
Posts: 1449



View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2007, 01:36:35 pm »

Quote
Engel said:
Quote
StuPDasso said:
Quote
Engel said: Ill call my ride to see if they would be fine goin down a day early for a party. If I had the damn money I would bring some Monster too.

sweet let us know what comes of it.

I'm saving up to buy shit at the fest too. So far I only have enough for a CD. I need to find me some money.

Ya that sux how close are you to ann arbor?
Logged


inyerface38
New Member
*
Posts: 1724



View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2007, 01:55:57 pm »

I know i'm headed to the FYE Booth first thing in the gate::sinister Get the stuff I need for the Bands I want to meet. Most likely hang out in the second stage area for a while,, then go walkin threw the village,, gotta see what's up with the Damned ::animatedlaugh Who ever is up for the group photo, My suggestion would be to try to do it @ the begining of the show, after everybody gets their cd's and stuff. Then we have all day to walk around and do shit. But then Again I do plan on hitting the hill and hanging out up there,,, till Ozzy comes on ::sinister

These are just my thought's,  I'm all up for meeting everybody sooner or later, lmao. I think there will be a few good group photo's taken as the day goes on,(but I really reallly realllllllly want one w/ the second stage in the back ground) ::animatedsmile But if anybody has some good ideas on how to get everybody together I'm all ears::animatedsmile
Logged

::animatedsmile
psycho_bitch
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2488



View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2007, 02:01:31 pm »

Quote

psycho_bitch said: what the hell is faygo?
Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals