HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Party @ Stu's / The Prefest Chill VER.2.0  (Read 13045 times)
StuPDasso
New Member
*
Posts: 1449



View Profile
« Reply #300 on: August 24, 2007, 08:32:09 am »

Quote
hatebreedfan1977mi said: hey everyone i hope u have a great day tomorrow i will see iu sunday we are leaving from saginaw at 8am food tsunday if so how much u want me to pay vffor me to eat stu let mek now ok se yall on sunday
i will be at a local festival here in saginaw/birch run watching between the bburied and me and the accacia strain and others ttyl stu if u need anything pvt me i will give u my cell and u call me ok

see ya there man, take care I should be all set with help and all, I really can't believe the support I'm getting, It Rocks!!


Who needs a Party like a rock star when we can party it up the way we're doing?Huh

ROFLMAO !!!!  ::surprise
Logged


Ozzette_68
Community
New Member
*
Posts: 1633


View Profile
« Reply #301 on: August 24, 2007, 08:25:56 am »

have fun people. don't do anything I wouldn't do::animatedlaugh
Logged


scottycujo
New Member
*
Posts: 409



View Profile
« Reply #302 on: August 24, 2007, 08:28:59 am »

Quote

Ozzette_68 said: have fun people. don't do anything I wouldn't do::animatedlaugh


Okay... I'm curious.

... What WOULDN'T you do?  ::animatedlaugh

Cause ya know..  I gotta have goals for this weekend.
Logged

"Please don't feed the Trolls!!!!"
StuPDasso
New Member
*
Posts: 1449



View Profile
« Reply #303 on: August 24, 2007, 08:38:21 am »

Quote
Ozzette_68 said: have fun people. don't do anything I wouldn't do::animatedlaugh

hey there, thanks, I'm sure we will, lol, have to post a review, ::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
Logged


StuPDasso
New Member
*
Posts: 1449



View Profile
« Reply #304 on: August 24, 2007, 12:08:18 pm »

bump
Logged


scottycujo
New Member
*
Posts: 409



View Profile
« Reply #305 on: August 24, 2007, 12:08:59 pm »

So uhhh...

.. what time should I be there tommorow?
Logged

"Please don't feed the Trolls!!!!"
BLSDETROIT
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 559



View Profile
« Reply #306 on: August 24, 2007, 12:09:53 pm »

hey stu can you pm me your address?
im going to try and come tomorrow::animatedsmile
Logged

::finger
scottycujo
New Member
*
Posts: 409



View Profile
« Reply #307 on: August 24, 2007, 12:21:41 pm »

Quote

BLSDETROIT said: hey stu can you pm me your address?
im going to try and come tomorrow::animatedsmile


I have the Mapquest link to his house if'n ya want it?
Logged

"Please don't feed the Trolls!!!!"
BLSDETROIT
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 559



View Profile
« Reply #308 on: August 24, 2007, 12:22:09 pm »

Quote

scottycujo said:
Quote

BLSDETROIT said: hey stu can you pm me your address?
im going to try and come tomorrow::animatedsmile


I have the Mapquest link to his house if'n ya want it?


SOUNDS GOOD TO ME
Logged

::finger
scottycujo
New Member
*
Posts: 409



View Profile
« Reply #309 on: August 24, 2007, 12:25:45 pm »

Quote

BLSDETROIT said:
Quote

scottycujo said:
Quote

BLSDETROIT said: hey stu can you pm me your address?
im going to try and come tomorrow::animatedsmile


I have the Mapquest link to his house if'n ya want it?


SOUNDS GOOD TO ME


Sent... check yer inbox.
Logged

"Please don't feed the Trolls!!!!"
BLSDETROIT
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 559



View Profile
« Reply #310 on: August 24, 2007, 12:21:52 pm »

THANKS BRO
Logged

::finger
scottycujo
New Member
*
Posts: 409



View Profile
« Reply #311 on: August 24, 2007, 12:28:56 pm »

Quote

BLSDETROIT said: THANKS BRO


Anytime!
Logged

"Please don't feed the Trolls!!!!"
BLSDETROIT
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 559



View Profile
« Reply #312 on: August 24, 2007, 12:31:38 pm »

Quote

scottycujo said:
Quote

BLSDETROIT said: THANKS BRO


Anytime!


Oh yeah, you can get that automograph on SAT.::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
Logged

::finger
scottycujo
New Member
*
Posts: 409



View Profile
« Reply #313 on: August 24, 2007, 12:33:41 pm »

Quote

BLSDETROIT said:
Quote

scottycujo said:
Quote

BLSDETROIT said: THANKS BRO


Anytime!


Oh yeah, you can get that automograph on SAT.::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh


Awesome.

You may want my autograph after you see me play guitar though!

... okay..  not so much.  ::animatedlaugh
Logged

"Please don't feed the Trolls!!!!"
BLSDETROIT
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 559



View Profile
« Reply #314 on: August 24, 2007, 12:44:43 pm »

Quote

scottycujo said:
Quote

BLSDETROIT said:
Quote

scottycujo said:
Quote

BLSDETROIT said: THANKS BRO


Anytime!


Oh yeah, you can get that automograph on SAT.::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh


Awesome.

You may want my autograph after you see me play guitar though!

... okay..  not so much.  ::animatedlaugh

::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
Logged

::finger
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals