HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Get your spam here!!!  (Read 1767 times)
Ex_
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2197



View Profile
« on: May 28, 2007, 08:57:32 pm »

Logged

::animatedsmile
cjones05
New Member
*
Posts: 1584



View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 09:06:54 pm »

yeahhhh spam ::animatedlaugh
Logged
Ex_
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2197



View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 09:16:34 pm »

its funny cuz all the bitchers instigate the spam.
Logged

::animatedsmile
byebye
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3103



View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 09:18:17 pm »

It's funny because the reason why we want mods is because of you spammers. You instigate us. We wouldn't need them if it wasn't for jackasses like you who deserve to be banned. I can't wait for you to be banned. I'm going to be so, so happy that day.
Logged
Ex_
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2197



View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2007, 09:20:55 pm »

Quote

LordSimen said: It's funny because the reason why we want mods is because of you spammers. You instigate us. We wouldn't need them if it wasn't for jackasses like you who deserve to be banned. I can't wait for you to be banned. I'm going to be so, so happy that day.

you fucking liar your little group ran poeple off the old board at every chance so fuck off prick!
Logged

::animatedsmile
Ex_
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2197



View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2007, 09:23:16 pm »

see this in the quote LordSemen of Fuckheads:

Quote

LordSimen said: Live DD, you're the only crybaby bitch on this forum. WAHHH, TWO GUYS KISSING MAKES YOU CRY TO MOMMY.
Grow up, bitch.


that is fucked up spam if you ask me... so STFU!
Logged

::animatedsmile
byebye
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3103



View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2007, 09:25:15 pm »

Quote
Sadian said: see this in the quote LordSemen of Fuckheads:

Quote
LordSimen said: Live DD, you're the only crybaby bitch on this forum. WAHHH, TWO GUYS KISSING MAKES YOU CRY TO MOMMY.
Grow up, bitch.

that is fucked up spam if you ask me... so STFU!

Your definition of spam is fucked.
Logged
Ex_
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2197



View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2007, 09:28:02 pm »

Quote

Your definition of spam is fucked.


see, you know, If I had Ignor Block you'd be the first asshole, what do you care whether someone is having a convo that you consider spam HUH?

why dnt you just go and post in the What you like threads or whatever you find interesting and leave the other people on the fucking board alone.. you fucking e-stalker?

give me your definition of spam then.
Logged

::animatedsmile
byebye
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3103



View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2007, 09:33:09 pm »

E-Mails or posts on message boards that were either pointlessly made by an annoying person, or made to annoy the rest of the community.
Logged
Ex_
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2197



View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2007, 09:39:13 pm »

Quote

LordSimen said: E-Mails or posts on message boards that were either pointlessly made by an annoying person, or made to annoy the rest of the community.


Go To Hell!!!
Logged

::animatedsmile
byebye
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3103



View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2007, 09:40:17 pm »

Quote
Sadian said:
Quote
LordSimen said: E-Mails or posts on message boards that were either pointlessly made by an annoying person, or made to annoy the rest of the community.

Go To Hell!!!

Thank you for proving my point for me.
Logged
Ex_
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2197



View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2007, 09:41:25 pm »

Quote

Sadian said: see this in the quote LordSemen of Fuckheads:

Quote

LordSimen said: Live DD, you're the only crybaby bitch on this forum. WAHHH, TWO GUYS KISSING MAKES YOU CRY TO MOMMY.
Grow up, bitch.


that is fucked up spam if you ask me... so STFU!
Logged

::animatedsmile
Ex_
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2197



View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2007, 10:32:48 pm »

Logged

::animatedsmile
byebye
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3103



View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2007, 10:37:23 pm »

You posted the thread. Thus your own thread is spam. ::animatedlaugh
Logged
jennyb4u9
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 5636



View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2007, 01:40:30 pm »

lol thats ok
Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals