HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Post questions for Shades of Anger  (Read 4090 times)
Still_Unbroken
New Member
*
Posts: 4571



View Profile
« Reply #150 on: May 21, 2008, 02:02:57 am »

Quote
TheShark said:
Quote
bunniegraves said:
Quote
TheShark said: someone fill me in.  i was gone from the board for a little while.  why does lowedown hate imploding soul, and what does chilidog have to do with it?

who the fuck knows dude? this is all old crusty drama dragged up from months ago.

i thought it may have been a huge, funny deal when it was going on.  nevermind then.

48 hrs ago wasn't months ago.
Logged
Live????DD
New Member
*
Posts: 7792



View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 21, 2008, 02:03:46 am »

Quote
bunniegraves said:
Quote
TheShark said:
Quote
bunniegraves said:
Quote
TheShark said: someone fill me in.  i was gone from the board for a little while.  why does lowedown hate imploding soul, and what does chilidog have to do with it?

who the fuck knows dude? this is all old crusty drama dragged up from months ago.

i thought it may have been a huge, funny deal when it was going on.  nevermind then.
could be, im just killing it on purpose Smiley i like killing things.
this thread fucking sucks.
Logged

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
Still_Unbroken
New Member
*
Posts: 4571



View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 21, 2008, 02:05:55 am »

Quote
Sad_but_True said:
Quote
bunniegraves said:
Quote
TheShark said:
Quote
bunniegraves said:
Quote
TheShark said: someone fill me in.  i was gone from the board for a little while.  why does lowedown hate imploding soul, and what does chilidog have to do with it?

who the fuck knows dude? this is all old crusty drama dragged up from months ago.

i thought it may have been a huge, funny deal when it was going on.  nevermind then.
could be, im just killing it on purpose Smiley i like killing things.
this thread fucking sucks.

Blame the guy who brought this thread back from like 3894639874624637416 pages ago.
Logged
Live????DD
New Member
*
Posts: 7792



View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 21, 2008, 02:06:09 am »

Quote
Wizard_of_Gay said:
Quote
Sad_but_True said:
Quote
bunniegraves said:
Quote
TheShark said:
Quote
bunniegraves said:
Quote
TheShark said: someone fill me in.  i was gone from the board for a little while.  why does lowedown hate imploding soul, and what does chilidog have to do with it?

who the fuck knows dude? this is all old crusty drama dragged up from months ago.

i thought it may have been a huge, funny deal when it was going on.  nevermind then.
could be, im just killing it on purpose Smiley i like killing things.
this thread fucking sucks.
now it's just turning even more emo and gay
fukkin blows. we were laffing our asses of earlier
Logged

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
SATAN
New Member
*
Posts: 1883



View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 21, 2008, 02:07:02 am »

implodingstool is a little emo bitch and we like to fuck with him. it's not that complicated.
Logged

Still_Unbroken
New Member
*
Posts: 4571



View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 21, 2008, 02:07:20 am »

Quote
Sad_but_True said:
Quote
Wizard_of_Gay said:
Quote
Sad_but_True said:
Quote
bunniegraves said:
Quote
TheShark said:
Quote
bunniegraves said:
Quote
TheShark said: someone fill me in.  i was gone from the board for a little while.  why does lowedown hate imploding soul, and what does chilidog have to do with it?

who the fuck knows dude? this is all old crusty drama dragged up from months ago.

i thought it may have been a huge, funny deal when it was going on.  nevermind then.
could be, im just killing it on purpose Smiley i like killing things.
this thread fucking sucks.
now it's just turning even more emo and gay
fukkin blows. we were laffing our asses of earlier

Yeah it was great.
Logged
TheShark
New Member
*
Posts: 28



View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 21, 2008, 02:13:17 am »

Here's a real question:

Did FOF and Imploding collaborate on SOA?  Like, did FOF move to Texas for a short period to work on music together, or something?
Logged

Still_Unbroken
New Member
*
Posts: 4571



View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 21, 2008, 02:15:27 am »

Quote
TheShark said: Here's a real question:

Did FOF and Imploding collaborate on SOA?  Like, did FOF move to Texas for a short period to work on music together, or something?

No. Where did you hear that?
Thats the first time I'm hearing that.
Logged
Meshuggahailmeshuggah1
New Member
*
Posts: 615



View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 21, 2008, 10:49:19 am »

can you play a guitar that's strung the proper way for a left handed player? ::animatedlaugh jk man.
Logged



SEE YOU IN TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::animatedlaugh
Monicaaa
New Member
*
Posts: 218



View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 21, 2008, 10:51:44 am »

Quote
Meshuggahailmeshuggah1 said: can you play a guitar that's strung the proper way for a left handed player? ::animatedlaugh jk man.

hahaha you missed questions that were asked & deleted last night
Logged
bunniegraves
New Member
*
Posts: 1616



View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 21, 2008, 10:52:15 am »

Quote

TheShark said: bunniegraves said:
Quote

could be, im just killing it on purpose Smiley i like killing things.


you socio, you


i try my best.
Logged

laurenlove
New Member
*
Posts: 1464



View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 21, 2008, 11:06:22 am »

Damn..this thread is still going on...?
I have a question, what did monicaa do to LordSimen?
I never did like that monicaa girl..she was always too much of a cunt, and acted like she owned the board last year
Just wondering what the hell happened
Logged


zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3623


View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 21, 2008, 01:56:05 pm »

no
Logged

STARBUCK
New Member
*
Posts: 882



View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 21, 2008, 02:21:17 pm »

And this was necroposted why?  Someone actually browsed through pages and pages of threads with no search to find this?  What a Douche.

Hai Bunny!
Logged
Master_Chief
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 5381


View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 21, 2008, 04:10:02 pm »

Why are you so god-damned emo?
Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals