HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jesus right hand of god or Cris Angel MIND FREAK!  (Read 516 times)
laurenlove
New Member
*
Posts: 1464



View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2007, 03:28:15 pm »

Quote
Lillylu29 said: I love chris angel... he's so fuckin hot
I'd do him
Logged


Guest
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2007, 03:29:04 pm »

Quote

laurenlove said:
Quote

Lillylu29 said: I love chris angel... he's so fuckin hot

I'd do him
i'd do you
Logged
Guest
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2007, 03:57:54 pm »

Quote

beliallavi said: well. this is a funny question... because assuming Jesus was real.... they are both douche bags. but this is the really real world, so ill elaberate.

Jesus had no arcialogical evedence of his existance... at all... not a single shread of anything helps to pin point him. his mother, or his, (step) father.   Jesus if he was real, was probably more like David Blaine since they didnt have cameras, and computers to make tricks look so good.

Chris Angel, is real. The man is, not his tricks, just like Jesus if he was ever real at all. Chris Angel uses camera tricks, and computers to make his tricks look real. Lots of props, and other stuff. Normally the stuff you see him do is easly explainable if you only think of a few differant things that could do it.  Its easy/

I think Chris Angel is the winner our of the two ONLY because he is a real person, and not a fairy tale like Santa Claus.


Well actually YES they have found archeaological evidence of jesus. For one their are writings and eye witness accounts. But even getting rif of those. Their was a tomb they found a while ago containing his father or some shit. It was on discovery channel. (joesph not god) Anyway he was just a hippie with some good ideas thats all.

Chris Angel is a douche. He has actors and props and magic tricks with computers blah blah blah. Its not so much that hes a douche as the people who believe that he can REALLY walk on water like he did on one episode. If the man would really walk on water every physicist in the world would be studying him and the us military would kidnap him. Yet people think its real. So maybe its not fair to say chris angel is a douche so much as it is to say his obsessed fans are.
Logged
Count_Fester_Gesmire
New Member
*
Posts: 1753



View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2007, 05:06:31 pm »

Jesus can save your soul Criss Angel cant, hes only an illusionist
Logged

And GOd said let there be Metal!  
Guest
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2007, 05:10:20 pm »

Quote

whitepride696666 said:
Quote

laurenlove said:
Quote

Lillylu29 said: I love chris angel... he's so fuckin hot

I'd do him
i'd do you


cool we'll have a 3some!  muhahahahahahah
Logged
Engel
New Member
*
Posts: 427



View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2007, 05:12:02 pm »

Quote

Polarized said:
Quote

beliallavi said: well. this is a funny question... because assuming Jesus was real.... they are both douche bags. but this is the really real world, so ill elaberate.

Jesus had no arcialogical evedence of his existance... at all... not a single shread of anything helps to pin point him. his mother, or his, (step) father.   Jesus if he was real, was probably more like David Blaine since they didnt have cameras, and computers to make tricks look so good.

Chris Angel, is real. The man is, not his tricks, just like Jesus if he was ever real at all. Chris Angel uses camera tricks, and computers to make his tricks look real. Lots of props, and other stuff. Normally the stuff you see him do is easly explainable if you only think of a few differant things that could do it.  Its easy/

I think Chris Angel is the winner our of the two ONLY because he is a real person, and not a fairy tale like Santa Claus.


Well actually YES they have found archeaological evidence of jesus. For one their are writings and eye witness accounts. But even getting rif of those. Their was a tomb they found a while ago containing his father or some shit. It was on discovery channel. (joesph not god) Anyway he was just a hippie with some good ideas thats all.

Chris Angel is a douche. He has actors and props and magic tricks with computers blah blah blah. Its not so much that hes a douche as the people who believe that he can REALLY walk on water like he did on one episode. If the man would really walk on water every physicist in the world would be studying him and the us military would kidnap him. Yet people think its real. So maybe its not fair to say chris angel is a douche so much as it is to say his obsessed fans are.


I am a magician myself, trust me that the walk on water trick is so damn simple and if you look closly while he is doing it, you can see how he does it. Not all of his tricks are camera edits and shit. A lot of it is the real deal. He also actually did walk on water, because what he used for the trick was a little bit under the water; so he actually walked on water. So am I a douche because I am a Criss Angel fan and a magician? Also, it is like it is all unreal because he brings stage magic to the street.
Logged
Magnoodle
New Member
*
Posts: 523



View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2007, 05:12:16 pm »

For the record, once you get past the Emo hair, Criss Angel is pretty awesome.
I mean, some of his stunts...damn...
Logged

Rock on, my man. Rock on.

Guest
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2007, 05:13:55 pm »

Quote

Engel said:
Quote

Polarized said:
Quote

beliallavi said: well. this is a funny question... because assuming Jesus was real.... they are both douche bags. but this is the really real world, so ill elaberate.

Jesus had no arcialogical evedence of his existance... at all... not a single shread of anything helps to pin point him. his mother, or his, (step) father.   Jesus if he was real, was probably more like David Blaine since they didnt have cameras, and computers to make tricks look so good.

Chris Angel, is real. The man is, not his tricks, just like Jesus if he was ever real at all. Chris Angel uses camera tricks, and computers to make his tricks look real. Lots of props, and other stuff. Normally the stuff you see him do is easly explainable if you only think of a few differant things that could do it.  Its easy/

I think Chris Angel is the winner our of the two ONLY because he is a real person, and not a fairy tale like Santa Claus.


Well actually YES they have found archeaological evidence of jesus. For one their are writings and eye witness accounts. But even getting rif of those. Their was a tomb they found a while ago containing his father or some shit. It was on discovery channel. (joesph not god) Anyway he was just a hippie with some good ideas thats all.

Chris Angel is a douche. He has actors and props and magic tricks with computers blah blah blah. Its not so much that hes a douche as the people who believe that he can REALLY walk on water like he did on one episode. If the man would really walk on water every physicist in the world would be studying him and the us military would kidnap him. Yet people think its real. So maybe its not fair to say chris angel is a douche so much as it is to say his obsessed fans are.


I am a magician myself, trust me that the walk on water trick is so damn simple and if you look closly while he is doing it, you can see how he does it. Not all of his tricks are camera edits and shit. A lot of it is the real deal. He also actually did walk on water, because what he used for the trick was a little bit under the water; so he actually walked on water. So am I a douche because I am a Criss Angel fan and a magician? Also, it is like it is all unreal because he brings stage magic to the street.
::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
Logged
Guest
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2007, 07:31:05 pm »



Wet undies!  mmmm damn he's fine
Logged
laurenlove
New Member
*
Posts: 1464



View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2007, 07:35:38 pm »

Quote
Lillylu29 said:

Wet undies!  mmmm damn he's fine
::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise
Logged


Engel
New Member
*
Posts: 427



View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2007, 07:39:28 pm »

Damn he is pretty sexy. ::animatedlaugh
Logged
Guest
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2007, 07:55:34 pm »

theirs even a slight bulge in thoes lose fit pants!    Hot damn.........  how could you not wanna just go lick him all over... shit Cold shower I'll be back LOL
Logged
War_Machine
New Member
*
Posts: 1410



View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2007, 09:01:51 pm »

Criss Angel = faggot.

I fucking hate that gay ass loser.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT HE CAN FUCKING WALK ON WATER".....it's a fucking illusion, get over yourselves.

fucking goth kids. ::pouting
Logged

Engel
New Member
*
Posts: 427



View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2007, 09:09:31 pm »

Quote

War_Machine said: Criss Angel = faggot.

I fucking hate that gay ass loser.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT HE CAN FUCKING WALK ON WATER".....it's a fucking illusion, get over yourselves.

fucking goth kids. ::pouting


So all magicians are goths. Thanks...
Logged
Guest
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2007, 09:11:34 pm »

Quote

War_Machine said: Criss Angel = faggot.

I fucking hate that gay ass loser.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT HE CAN FUCKING WALK ON WATER".....it's a fucking illusion, get over yourselves.

fucking goth kids. ::pouting


yer just jealous cause i wont lick you...LOL
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals