HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Virginity....  (Read 4778 times)
SlaytanicCFH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: July 31, 2007, 06:17:45 pm »

I hope the next hookup or gf I have has half the sex drive of some of the girls here.

byebye

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 31, 2007, 06:18:11 pm »

SlaytanicCFH said:
LordSimen said:
SlaytanicCFH said:
I can see that, but still, if you think about the fact that shit comes out of it, I would hope it would make you wonder what possesed a guy to put his dick in there, regardless of wether he was wearing a condom or not.

Guy's pee out their penis. They're still sticking that in places, and in girl's mouths.  I don't see how either of those two are any more gross than a chick's ass. Either way with sex, you're dealing with body parts that are used for two bodily functions, one pleasant and one not pleasant. To say that one is less nastier than the other would be a lie in my opinion.
But shit doesn't come out of a girls vagina.

You're sort of missing the point of what I said.
MVP

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 31, 2007, 09:00:30 pm »

gloria said:
MVP said:
SlaytanicCFH said:
MVP said: Still a virgin. I bought my kids.

Where did you buy them from?

China. That way I could have them get me a beer and not feel guilty.

are you trying to make me look bad?! mine are mine. all threee. and they all get me beer.
as for the topic. all of you! the first time does not count!!!!! i decided that because i was pretty much date rapped. but that was long ago and has no impact on me. but something i can tell my kids. hopefully they listen.

Yours from China?

Hello Me, It's Me again::laugh
MVP

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 31, 2007, 09:02:30 pm »

LordSimen said:
SlaytanicCFH said:
LordSimen said:
SlaytanicCFH said:
I can see that, but still, if you think about the fact that shit comes out of it, I would hope it would make you wonder what possesed a guy to put his dick in there, regardless of wether he was wearing a condom or not.

Guy's pee out their penis. They're still sticking that in places, and in girl's mouths.  I don't see how either of those two are any more gross than a chick's ass. Either way with sex, you're dealing with body parts that are used for two bodily functions, one pleasant and one not pleasant. To say that one is less nastier than the other would be a lie in my opinion.

Yes he is.

Plus pee is like a nats ass away from the actual vagina and gets all over it when they pee.

SlaytanicCFH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 31, 2007, 09:07:09 pm »

MVP said:

LordSimen said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

LordSimen said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

Yes he is.

Plus pee is like a nats ass away from the actual vagina and gets all over it when they pee.

Ok I guess I see where he comes from.

MVP

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 31, 2007, 09:13:33 pm »

SlaytanicCFH said:
MVP said:
LordSimen said:
SlaytanicCFH said:
LordSimen said:
SlaytanicCFH said:

Yes he is.

Something I always use to say to chicks when they would talk shit was" At least I don't leak all over myself all day long"::animatedlaugh

SlaytanicCFH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 31, 2007, 09:17:57 pm »

MVP said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

MVP said:

LordSimen said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

LordSimen said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

Yes he is.

Something I always use to say to chicks when they would talk shit was" At least I don't leak all over myself all day long"::animatedlaugh

HAHAHAHA EW::animatedlaugh

Burne

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 31, 2007, 09:23:17 pm »

It was a week before Christmas when I was 15. It was in my GF's Futon. I was actually talking about it with my bestfriend last night. He was there with messing around with her bestfriend and we were debating whether or not they were in the futon with us. To my recollection there were 5 of us on the futon, Me & Samantha,
Andrew & Lauren, then Devan..She was asleep in the futon.
SlaytanicCFH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 31, 2007, 09:24:37 pm »

Burne said: It was a week before Christmas when I was 15. It was in my GF's Futon. I was actually talking about it with my bestfriend last night. He was there with messing around with her bestfriend and we were debating whether or not they were in the futon with us. To my recollection there were 5 of us on the futon, Me & Samantha,

5 people?! GANGBANG!

Burne

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 31, 2007, 09:33:30 pm »

SlaytanicCFH said:

Burne said: It was a week before Christmas when I was 15. It was in my GF's Futon. I was actually talking about it with my bestfriend last night. He was there with messing around with her bestfriend and we were debating whether or not they were in the futon with us. To my recollection there were 5 of us on the futon, Me & Samantha,

5 people?! GANGBANG!

That was all we did Christmas Break
Awesomely, the best night was the last night before which was my birthday.
It lasted like 16 hours
The second best during the break was my first time 8pm to 8 am
Not fucking the whole time of course, but have fun.
SlaytanicCFH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 31, 2007, 09:37:04 pm »

Burne said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

5 people?! GANGBANG!

It lasted like 16 hours

but mindless sex for hours is fun!

the_roach

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 31, 2007, 09:40:35 pm »

SlaytanicCFH said:
Burne said:
SlaytanicCFH said:
5 people?! GANGBANG!
It lasted like 16 hours

hell yees!

the werent right when they said a hippies worst enemy was death metal::looking
Burne

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 31, 2007, 09:41:10 pm »

SlaytanicCFH said:

Burne said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

5 people?! GANGBANG!

It lasted like 16 hours

It is and all you have to have such orgys is hang out with people way more sexually confident than you are.
SlaytanicCFH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 31, 2007, 09:47:39 pm »

Burne said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

Burne said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

5 people?! GANGBANG!

It lasted like 16 hours

It is and all you have to have such orgys is hang out with people way more sexually confident than you are.

OOOOOOO that may be a problem.::c_stare

MVP

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 31, 2007, 11:12:22 pm »

Ooh! smell the  precious!::animatedlaugh

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: