HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Virginity....  (Read 4269 times)
Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: July 31, 2007, 11:24:10 pm »

ozzy4president51 said: im a virgin
Lady_Delaina

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 01, 2007, 02:54:21 am »

[/QUOTE]
Obviously you do live in a world where true love does not exist.  On account of your aforementioned virginity.  You are talking to three people with much more experience trying to tell you that women are evil yet you refuse to listen.  I hope now that you keep your views as they are now cause some bitch is gonna fuck your world up down the road.  Have fun with that.
[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear that you have had that experience with only a woman ( oh excuse me a dog); that is not a way to refer to a human being.  I have had it with both men and women; yet I continue to move forward.. something like "look forward not back".  Love isn't the most important part of human interaction.::finger::animatedlaugh::animatedsmile

::finger
byebye

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 01, 2007, 03:10:42 am »

burn_all_midgets said:
Obviously you do live in a world where true love does not exist.  On account of your aforementioned virginity.  You are talking to three people with much more experience trying to tell you that women are evil yet you refuse to listen.  I hope now that you keep your views as they are now cause some bitch is gonna fuck your world up down the road.  Have fun with that.

Wrong. Obviously I do live in a world where love exists because I see it everyday, I feel it every day. Love for family. Love for friends.  I've seen couples who have been together for 50 years going strong, I've seen people just reaching their 20 year step. I've seen it. It exists.

You, much like the three people who tried to prove it to not exists before me, are the one who does not live in a world where love exists and you also have a false representation of what love is. You believe love = sex. That is not love. Sex can be done in lust, sex a body is a function a person can live without. A life without love would drive a person to insanity and madness, as history has shown.
SaraJ

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 01, 2007, 03:46:27 am »

LordSimen said:
burn_all_midgets said:

Wrong. Obviously I do live in a world where love exists because I see it everyday, I feel it every day. Love for family. Love for friends.  I've seen couples who have been together for 50 years going strong, I've seen people just reaching their 20 year step. I've seen it. It exists.

You, much like the three people who tried to prove it to not exists before me, are the one who does not live in a world where love exists and you also have a false representation of what love is. You believe love = sex. That is not love. Sex can be done in lust, sex a body is a function a person can live without. A life without love would drive a person to insanity and madness, as history has shown.

There are greater things in life than death, and love is one of them[/i]

blue_eyed_girl

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 01, 2007, 03:50:26 am »

17, my boyfriend's bed

MVP

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 01, 2007, 04:06:17 am »

People are all fucked up in both sexes. You think women are fucked up but I would still rather be with a women any day than be on my own.  Just deal with it. LOL. Smell the precious.

Hello Me, It's Me again::laugh
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: