HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ozzfest  (Read 612 times)
ozzmanfan1

View Profile
« on: July 29, 2007, 12:06:14 am »

Ok this will be my first ozzfest this year on August 24 to be specific I just read a post and someone mentioned something about a "Wall of Death" what is this? What is Ozzfest like can i get hurt? Is there any way to meet any of the bands?

i need answers!!!

Ozzy Osbourne ROCKS!!!!
A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2007, 12:13:14 am »

You can get hurt walking out the door of your home. Ozzfest is a mostly laid back event and you should be just fine. Unless you have pit tickets or they start a field wall, you will not need to worry about the wall. Just don't take part in it, People can and do end up getting hurt in stupid child's play. You can meet bands at the signing booths and I would suggest that you visit them. They will forever hold a place in you heart when looking back at the good times. The usual place for signings is the FYE tent. Have fun. Bring sunscreen, and plenty of money for water.

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2007, 12:21:02 am »

yeah its kewl man just get outta the way during the wall of death( the only band at ozzfest this year that does it is lamb of god) ..you should know when all hell is about to break loose.. have fun! bring freaking sunscreen!!!!::finger
lucabrasi073

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2007, 12:34:09 am »

sunscreen is a biggy.
none for me my first time i got burned to a crisp and had to leave early cause of heat exhaustion

Der Metzgermeister

midnight625

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2007, 12:41:47 am »

I went to Ozzfest without sunscreen. Dont do that.

MUNICIPAL WASTE IS GONNA FUCK YOU UP!!!
ajettin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2007, 04:38:52 am »

I also may be going to Ozzfest for the first time. I see there are 2 stages. I really wanna see Ozzy not sure about the rest of the bands. I think i have heard of Static X. I have not heard of much of the other bands. I know some of you are hardcore Ozzfesters i would appreciate some info if you got it.  Yeah i am older, 35 not a young punk. Hey a free concert and seeing Ozzy is something i have wanted to do for a long time. I will bring sun screen should i chose to go. I know about the water deal at UMB Bank Pavilion/Live Nation/Verizon Wireless. I spent like 4 bucks on one water a couple of nights ago at the Bad Boys of Rock in St. Louis.

Can somebody break down the bands sound and style so i know if and who else i may want to see? I like rock just not a speed metal type. Also does anyone know who takes the stages and when a schedule per say or where to get one? I see they show schedules for shows that are pretty close to now, but not one say in a week or two. I guess i can check back to see. I will check this thread either way to see what peeps say on the bands sound and style.

Thanks all.
byebye

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2007, 07:05:59 am »

ajettin said: I also may be going to Ozzfest for the first time. I see there are 2 stages. I really wanna see Ozzy not sure about the rest of the bands. I think i have heard of Static X. I have not heard of much of the other bands. I know some of you are hardcore Ozzfesters i would appreciate some info if you got it.  Yeah i am older, 35 not a young punk. Hey a free concert and seeing Ozzy is something i have wanted to do for a long time. I will bring sun screen should i chose to go. I know about the water deal at UMB Bank Pavilion/Live Nation/Verizon Wireless. I spent like 4 bucks on one water a couple of nights ago at the Bad Boys of Rock in St. Louis.

Can somebody break down the bands sound and style so i know if and who else i may want to see? I like rock just not a speed metal type. Also does anyone know who takes the stages and when a schedule per say or where to get one? I see they show schedules for shows that are pretty close to now, but not one say in a week or two. I guess i can check back to see. I will check this thread either way to see what peeps say on the bands sound and style.

Thanks all.

I could break down every band for but it still wouldn't make a difference if you havn't listened to them before, so instead I'll give you these:

Main Stage:
Lamb of God
Static-X
Lordi

Second Stage:
Hatebreed
Behemoth
Devildriver

Second Stage (Rotating):
Nile
Ankla
Circus Diablo
The Showdown
3 Inches of Blood
Daath
In This Moment
Chthonic

Links to their myspace pages. Check out their music. Find out what you like and don't like.
95NASTY

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2007, 01:46:27 pm »

LordSimen said:

ajettin said: I also may be going to Ozzfest for the first time. I see there are 2 stages. I really wanna see Ozzy not sure about the rest of the bands. I think i have heard of Static X. I have not heard of much of the other bands. I know some of you are hardcore Ozzfesters i would appreciate some info if you got it.  Yeah i am older, 35 not a young punk. Hey a free concert and seeing Ozzy is something i have wanted to do for a long time. I will bring sun screen should i chose to go. I know about the water deal at UMB Bank Pavilion/Live Nation/Verizon Wireless. I spent like 4 bucks on one water a couple of nights ago at the Bad Boys of Rock in St. Louis.

Thanks all.

I could break down every band for but it still wouldn't make a difference if you havn't listened to them before, so instead I'll give you these:

Main Stage:
Lamb of God
Static-X
Lordi

Second Stage:
Hatebreed
Behemoth
Devildriver

Second Stage (Rotating):
Nile
Ankla
Circus Diablo
The Showdown
3 Inches of Blood
Daath
In This Moment
Chthonic

Links to their myspace pages. Check out their music. Find out what you like and don't like.

thnks

I HATE EVERY BONE IN YOUR BODY BUT MINE
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: