HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cutest Guys here  (Read 7234 times)
Sex_E_Manbeast
New Member
*
Posts: 4209



View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2007, 12:43:29 am »

Quote
Passmethevial said: guys in forums are like keyboards with dicks for brains. Not to be taken offensively but its true lol.
...I do take offense.
Logged

Merrrypoppin
Queen of Hugs!
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2181


View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2007, 12:44:58 am »

OOPS! I forgot Moosejuice! He's also cute!

Spock too!
Logged

BAAAAAAD!
Passmethevial
New Member
*
Posts: 772



View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2007, 12:45:54 am »

Quote

Sex_E_Manbeast said:
Quote

Passmethevial said: guys in forums are like keyboards with dicks for brains. Not to be taken offensively but its true lol.

...I do take offense.


well you shouldnt...
Logged







SaraJ
New Member
*
Posts: 2379



View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2007, 12:45:58 am »

Well since I participated in the chick one I guess Id better participate in this one.
So I guess a top 5 would do right?

ImplodingSoul
ManBeasty
Drifty
Hasnard
and......erm....Ill leave this spot open for a few minutes.
Logged

A_C
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1326


View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2007, 12:46:39 am »

Quote
Merrrypoppin said:
Quote
A_C said: I say me for biggest jerk!::animatedlaugh

You are NOT a jerk! ::looking
I'm to and you can't make me, you can't make me! Oh wait that is from Gilligan's Island. What did I mean to say> Nevermind.::confused
Logged




Guest
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2007, 12:46:28 am »

Quote
Merrrypoppin said: OOPS! I forgot Moosejuice! He's also cute!

Spock too!
WHAT THE FUCK, damnit damnit i'm just gonna to go cut myself and listen to otep lol
Logged
Sex_E_Manbeast
New Member
*
Posts: 4209



View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2007, 12:47:25 am »

Quote
Passmethevial said:
Quote
Sex_E_Manbeast said:
Quote
Passmethevial said: guys in forums are like keyboards with dicks for brains. Not to be taken offensively but its true lol.
...I do take offense.

well you shouldnt...
Maybe in a generalization that is true.
Logged

Passmethevial
New Member
*
Posts: 772



View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2007, 12:48:07 am »

again id like to point out the importance of inner beauty ::animatedlaugh
Logged







Merrrypoppin
Queen of Hugs!
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2181


View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2007, 12:48:31 am »

Quote

Raiderman667 said:
Quote

Merrrypoppin said: OOPS! I forgot Moosejuice! He's also cute!

Spock too!
WHAT THE FUCK, damnit damnit i'm just gonna to go cut myself and listen to otep lol


Truth is, I don't think I've ever seen a picture of you
Logged

BAAAAAAD!
Guest
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2007, 12:48:42 am »

i dont think ive ever seen a pic of spock besides the Spock thing hes got going. all i know is that he cracks me up with a lotta his posts. he must be zonein of of painkillers or something magical ::finger
Logged
Guest
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2007, 12:48:45 am »

Quote
MissSaraJ said: Well since I participated in the chick one I guess Id better participate in this one.
So I guess a top 5 would do right?

ImplodingSoul
ManBeasty
Drifty
Hasnard
and......erm....Ill leave this spot open for a few minutes.
oh and not you too, lets just leave Raiderman out and make him feel bad
Logged
Guest
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2007, 12:50:39 am »




theres me if any1 cares ::smile::laugh
Logged
SaraJ
New Member
*
Posts: 2379



View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2007, 12:50:54 am »

Awww...I <3 you Raiderman!!!
Logged

Guest
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2007, 12:51:34 am »

Quote

Sex_E_Manbeast said:
Quote

Passmethevial said: guys in forums are like keyboards with dicks for brains. Not to be taken offensively but its true lol.

...I do take offense.
she must be a lesbian or never been fucked
Logged
Merrrypoppin
Queen of Hugs!
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2181


View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2007, 12:51:36 am »

Quote

Passmethevial said: again id like to point out the importance of inner beauty ::animatedlaugh


Are you saying that these men I nominated have none? Each one has been more than kind and I was generous enough to categorize by ages. Why should the young ones get all the accolades?
Logged

BAAAAAAD!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals