HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: San An-Fucking-Tonio!!!!  (Read 14393 times)
JohnnytheSlayer

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: August 03, 2007, 09:19:45 am »

SicRipper4life said:
johnnytheslayer said:
SicRipper4life said:
zombiexmoshpit said: i'm leavin tommorow instead of saturday morning.
but anyone wanna hang out?

hah yeah ill hang out hope you dont but my girl will be w/ me

Protect your girl dude. haha. ::finger

Shit With My Life Dont Fuck With Her if You Wanna have kid in the futer ill fucking kill any 1 who fuck with and i am not fucking kidding ill fucking kill them right there

Are We Stright???

ill have a pecille w/ me so dont fuck w/ her::finger::finger::finger

Haha. i already got chicks. i was giving you advice for the other guys at ozzfest. ::animatedlaugh

Moshkinstein

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: August 03, 2007, 09:21:48 am »

Ps I will be staying at the Super 8 universal city 200 Palisades Dr..I have 2 rooms untill sunday.I dont know the room numbers but you can find out by calling them.210-659-5851

ask for Thomas Marlings Room or leave a call back number!

MetalHead202

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: August 03, 2007, 02:47:46 pm »

I NEED AN EXTRA TICKET TO THE SHOW!!!! THAT WAY I CAN GO!!!!! HELP!!!! PLEASE!!!!
ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: August 03, 2007, 04:00:55 pm »

im leavin tomorrow morning, ima be stayin in a travel trailer camp somewhere, i have to go with my fuckin parents but my moms cool my stepdads a jackass red neck though i guess i should be glad there not going in with me and i get to go ya know
ill try and put ozz forum 07 on my arm if you see me just say hi because i probably wont cuz im kinda shy....ill try not too though...oh and dont rape me..that would suck!!!!!!::finger

JohnnytheSlayer

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: August 03, 2007, 04:46:21 pm »

bump

MetalHead202

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: August 03, 2007, 04:48:25 pm »

I'm tired of Spammin but I really need one more ticket to the show!!!! PLEASE HELP
shynee

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: August 03, 2007, 07:06:36 pm »

This will be my first Ozzfest. I need a little info if someone could help me out. I know it starts at 12:30. Bring sunscreen, drink lots of water, watch out for the wall of death and mosh pits. What I don't know is how long is the day? I am bringing 3 sixteen year old kids with me and I really need to know whether I should get a hotel in San Antonio or will I be able to drive back to Austin afterward. Any answers would be appreciated. See y'all tomorrow.::animatedlaugh
SicRipper4life

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: August 03, 2007, 07:31:24 pm »

shynee said: This will be my first Ozzfest. I need a little info if someone could help me out. I know it starts at 12:30. Bring sunscreen, drink lots of water, watch out for the wall of death and mosh pits. What I don't know is how long is the day? I am bringing 3 sixteen year old kids with me and I really need to know whether I should get a hotel in San Antonio or will I be able to drive back to Austin afterward. Any answers would be appreciated. See y'all tomorrow.::animatedlaugh

well if every thing goes as schedualed then you will be able to drive bk to austin cuz there is a curfew of 11 at the venue::finger

R.I.P DAVE
JohnnytheSlayer

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: August 03, 2007, 07:57:51 pm »

shynee said: This will be my first Ozzfest. I need a little info if someone could help me out. I know it starts at 12:30. Bring sunscreen, drink lots of water, watch out for the wall of death and mosh pits. What I don't know is how long is the day? I am bringing 3 sixteen year old kids with me and I really need to know whether I should get a hotel in San Antonio or will I be able to drive back to Austin afterward. Any answers would be appreciated. See y'all tomorrow.::animatedlaugh

Austin fuck yeah!!!

MetalHead202

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: August 03, 2007, 08:05:16 pm »

Johnnytheslayer...check your PMs
BlackFest

View Profile
« Reply #400 on: August 03, 2007, 08:20:01 pm »

I'm leaving at Midnight to get to SA, can't wait hope to see all you guys there
I'm going to get there early and try and be the first person there
zeckta

View Profile