HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ZOMBIE! what would you do  (Read 2045 times)
the_roach

View Profile
« on: July 31, 2007, 07:11:35 pm »

if there was a small epidemic of zombies that is spreading fast in your city, what would you do? where would u stay, how would u survive?

3 scenarios
(they all die by damaging the brain)

a.) zombies that are slow and easily out runnable, attracted to sound and fast movement ,like in the old movies

b.)zombies that are similair to humans in the way that they move, but cant speak.they have a lil bit of logic

c.)super zombies, they dont have super powers (like flying and can move fast in water)
but they can run fast, have good strength but arent super smart

the werent right when they said a hippies worst enemy was death metal::looking
byebye

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 07:12:45 pm »

I'd try to get to Alcatraz, I think it'd be the safest place, pack up lots of supplies and venture back out anytime I need more.
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 07:13:28 pm »

i'd kill you first
PraiseTheU
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2007, 07:13:23 pm »

id do what Shaun of the dead did,hide that bastard in my shed and play video games with it. so i guess number b

Nonpoint : May 19th
Crazybitch1

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2007, 07:18:33 pm »

Get a gun!!, Run for the refrigerator and grab a 30 pack and some food and some mota, and hide im my attic!!!::animatedlaugh::finger

::sinister
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2007, 07:20:14 pm »

Crazybitch1 said: Get a gun!!, Run for the refrigerator and grab a 30 pack and some food and some mota, and hide im my attic!!!::animatedlaugh::finger
i'd fuck non stop::animatedlaugh
the_roach

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2007, 07:25:14 pm »

lol wow. i have a feeling thta metal heads arent gonna be around for very long if there ever was a zombie outbreak

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2007, 07:26:27 pm »

the_roach said: lol wow. i have a feeling thta metal heads arent gonna be around for very long if there ever was a zombie outbreak
oh well it would be good while it lasted
Crazybitch1

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2007, 07:26:53 pm »

whitepride696666 said:

Crazybitch1 said: Get a gun!!, Run for the refrigerator and grab a 30 pack and some food and some mota, and hide im my attic!!!::animatedlaugh::finger
i'd fuck non stop::animatedlaugh

That would take my mind off the zombies! Lol.

Moshkinstein

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2007, 07:29:41 pm »

Break into the Local sporting goods store or Police station or Military armory equipt myself or party with all the weapons and ammo we can carry then barricade ourselves in a Large grain Silo.Shoot from the rooftop.Preferably "A" but dont really matter.

The Alcatraz is a good one too

Crazybitch1

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2007, 07:32:25 pm »

whitepride696666 said:

the_roach said: lol wow. i have a feeling thta metal heads arent gonna be around for very long if there ever was a zombie outbreak
oh well it would be good while it lasted
::animatedlaugh

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2007, 07:33:49 pm »

I'd go into fuckin game time mode
the_roach

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2007, 07:50:00 pm »

Moshkinstein said: Break into the Local sporting goods store or Police station or Military armory equipt myself or party with all the weapons and ammo we can carry then barricade ourselves in a Large grain Silo.Shoot from the rooftop.Preferably "A" but dont really matter.

hey a smart person. woop

byebye

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2007, 07:52:18 pm »

Moshkinstein said:

I live in San Francisco, and I figured, well, if Zombies ever attacked, what would be the best way to get away with them? And Island or someplace to barricade myself. Then I thought, what better place to barricade yourself in in than a Prison... Then I thought... Alcatraz, it's not far and it fits both situations, and it's close to the city so it'd be easy to take a boat too and from to get supplies and stock up on ammo.
Moshkinstein

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2007, 07:55:39 pm »

LordSimen said:

Moshkinstein said:

I live in San Francisco, and I figured, well, if Zombies ever attacked, what would be the best way to get away with them? And Island or someplace to barricade myself. Then I thought, what better place to barricade yourself in in than a Prison... Then I thought... Alcatraz, it's not far and it fits both situations, and it's close to the city so it'd be easy to take a boat too and from to get supplies and stock up on ammo.

Hell yea man If it was a world Plague I may just try to make my way there haha.You have the best Idea so far.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: