HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ZOMBIE! what would you do  (Read 2058 times)
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2007, 08:33:18 pm »

first i would load all my wepons, second secure my house if possible , third acquire an armored truck or tank if possible, fourth goto the army depot are down the road from me an acquire any guns amo or rations ,lastof all kill every fucking thing in my way dead or undead ,then try to make to a big ass boat somewhere in one these marinas near me an take off for south pacific , that or jus join the zombie army and kill all you miserable fucks mmmm brains ::finger
the_roach

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2007, 09:38:11 pm »

this may sound crazy, but i really believe a zombie out break is possible, so i keep a zombie survival kit in my room  and once i get a car ill keep one in the trunk.

the werent right when they said a hippies worst enemy was death metal::looking
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2007, 09:43:04 pm »

the_roach said: this may sound crazy, but i really believe a zombie out break is possible, so i keep a zombie survival kit in my room  and once i get a car ill keep one in the trunk.
your fucking nuts
Demigod_92

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2007, 09:43:22 pm »

HAHAHAH UR A DUMBASS!

the_roach said: if there was a small epidemic of zombies that is spreading fast in your city, what would you do? where would u stay, how would u survive?

3 scenarios
(they all die by damaging the brain)

a.) zombies that are slow and easily out runnable, attracted to sound and fast movement ,like in the old movies

b.)zombies that are similair to humans in the way that they move, but cant speak.they have a lil bit of logic

c.)super zombies, they dont have super powers (like flying and can move fast in water)
but they can run fast, have good strength but arent super smart
ur a stupid fuken nazi

FUCK
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2007, 09:43:29 pm »

the_Thunder_God said: Gather my viking brethren and go crush the bastards::finger
fuck yeah get odin to help the vikings
Lycaon

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2007, 09:47:31 pm »

I would do shit Dead Alive style....getting my lawn mower...starting it up...and charging the long line of zombie fucks ::animatedsmile ...then I would use the Ice Cream man as bait and live in his truck eating ice cream and becoming a true American ::sinister.....then I would get my grandma outside and push her on her weelchair down a giant pit where I kicked the other zombies into ...... ::stare
the_roach

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2007, 09:54:40 pm »

yes i am nuts, i have always been nuts, i cant help it none.. it just makes me more entertaining.. and to that other guy..ima a hippie not a nazi, you silly goose...and im far from stupid. so yeah get your shit strait

the werent right when they said a hippies worst enemy was death metal::looking
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2007, 09:57:35 pm »

fucking crazy people holy shit that makes me scared to leave my house
dethklok66623

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2007, 10:01:05 pm »

ID PRETAND TO BE ONE OF THEM BY GOING AROUND LIKE DUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHH

BY THE WAY WHO SAW 28 WEEKS LATER I THOUGHT IT WAS AWSOME::finger::finger

« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2007, 10:01:32 pm »

dethklok66623 said: ID PRETAND TO BE ONE OF THEM BY GOING AROUND LIKE DUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHH

BY THE WAY WHO SAW 28 WEEKS LATER I THOUGHT IT WAS AWSOME::finger::finger
::animatedlaugh
dethklok66623

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2007, 10:02:00 pm »

PRETEND SORRY::finger

kmk_till_the_grave

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2007, 10:11:21 pm »

walmart would definetly the right place go here because there is a gander mountain right next door so u would have all the  essentials to live and then u go next door and have all the weapons and ammuniton u would need

no ones gauanteed tommorow so make today the best u can make it one life on chance ::finger
NemesisMacabre

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2007, 10:18:12 pm »

Any scenario : Get buzzed, grab my katana, go kill my friend (who im guessing is a zombie... hell, dosent matter) so I can steal his .357 magnum revolverand hunting rifles, create some molotov cocktails out of gasoline, not the alcohol (I'd drink that and then use the bottles) and go out with a bang.

-Names are for tombstones baby-
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2007, 10:19:34 pm »

fuck wal-mart, they have shitty music there....... i'd hit hit super target
kmk_till_the_grave

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2007, 10:21:22 pm »

thats true id have to bring my own music

no ones gauanteed tommorow so make today the best u can make it one life on chance ::finger
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: